Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How did you meet your partner

i was kinda dating one of dh's friends and he gave dh my email adress and we started talkin on msn. it didnt work out with dh's friend and i was tryin to set dh up with one of my friends but i kept gettin jealous lol. we ended up together after about 4 months of talkin on the net.

SugarDust Guest

I met my DF at a deb in 2002 and he asked me out the night after we meet!

We have had our ups and downs but are on an up at the moment!

I met my DF at relay for life (which is a charity event) & the only reason we actually spoke was because he threw a glowstick at me at hit me under the eye causing a cut

I still have this glowstick hanging in my room..that was over 5years ago & we have been engaged for over 1 year..& have planned the big day for next year

DH and I worked together and were friends for 3 years before we got together. I was 16 when we became friends and he was 21. We would often go out for drinks/dinner together but PURELY as friends for years. Just before we got together he was seeing one of my friends and I was seeing one of his friends (this was by chance - no deliberate set ups) and in that we found some common ground talking about relationships. After a while we started to really fall for each other (I was 19 he was 24). We broke up with our respective partners and the rest, as they say, is history!

We have been together for 4 years (in August) and married for 1 year (in September).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234