Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any ideas to earn money from home??

The company ive done mystery shopping for you dont need an ABN and youre not employed by them. You are classed as a supplier. You need to sign a form saying you are a supplier and are not being taxed. I declared it at tax time as an income but if youre a SAHM and dont have any other employment, you shouldnt have to pay tax on it as i doubt youll go over the threshold with it. As for Family Assistance, being you are a supplier and the income is tax free, you dont have to let them know.

tallestgirl Guest

Sure you can. We engage people to work from home taking customer calls in relation to contracts - ie: you go through the online contract, make sure the i's are dotted and then confirm with the customer that they have agreed to the sale. It's flexible in that you choose your own hours. Just email me directly and I'll give you the website address.
    Bit frazzled this morning - took my youngest son to childcare and he decided it was 'melt down' moment and I had to practically shake him off my leg. Always happens when I'm running late!

Hi to all interested I have been mystery shopping and market reseach online. I can emails you a list if you like just email me. [email protected].

Thanks

tallestgirl Guest

Actually I am currently looking for a couple of people (working from home) to do some recruitment work. You would most definitely need to have a background in recruitment or recruitment experience. If you are interested, you can go to the salesforcathome website and have a look. I'm working from home today but if you email me, I'll still get them.
    Cheerio

Have No Expercience Tg But Willing To Give It A Go

Quote Originally Posted by tallestgirl View Post
    Actually I am currently looking for a couple of people (working from home) to do some recruitment work. You would most definitely need to have a background in recruitment or recruitment experience. If you are interested, you can go to the salesforcathome website and have a look. I'm working from home today but if you email me, I'll still get them.
    Cheerio

I must be having a blonde day I do have recuitment exp and would love to know more can you email me at: [email protected]

tallestgirl Guest

Have just sent you an email with some info and my phone number.

Cheerio!

hi tallestgirl...i am also in the west suburbs of melb. can you please email me
    [email protected]

HoustonCPA Guest

I've been helping people with travel, entertainment, hotel rental, car rental, etc (travel agent) for the past few months and its been going very well. The business made sense to me since I know alot of people that travel. If you want to know more my email is [email protected]. Great side income to my main job.

HoustonCPA, I don't know if your line of work would apply to the members here as this is an Australian site and your location states that you are in Houston - is that as in Houston Texas?

tallestgirl Guest

Hi Danni

I've sent you an email - hope you got it OK.

Cheerio

tallest girl if u need to train someone that has no expercience keep me in mind my email is [email protected]

Default looking for work from home

Quote Originally Posted by tallestgirl View Post
    Cheerio
    Hi Tallestgirl
    I've only just noticed this and, although a month later, I am wondering if my admin/customer service experience and skills might be useful here? I've checked out the webiste, but do not have a telstra phn line. I have VOIP, so I assume that I would not be suitable? Am hoping there is something else there for me?
    I did used to work as a recruitment consultant!
    Really appreciate your response. [email protected] or [email protected]
    Chelsea

Hi we are looking for work from home fundraising consultants I can email details to interested people if you like DH and I have set this up so I can work from home when bubs is born. Please email me if you would like to know more.

biancaj Guest

Hello all,

I have just found this site and its great! I amd with a PP company that sells Educational toys,products, activities etc. You can sell to business (eg schools) or privately. These products sell themselves! Its not Learning Ladder or [email protected] If you want to know more please email me [email protected] .

I sent you an email Princess..

Hey there girls,
    I work from home with a couple of network companies. Most of which i do over the internet or phone. If you wanted to know more about any of them just PM me and let me know.
    Hippy mum
    Last edited by Gigi1; October 25th, 2007 at 09:55 PM.

muggins_00 Guest

Hippy mum I'd love to know more but I can't quite figure out how to pm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast