Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any ideas to earn money from home??

wanting to WAHM as well...well, i planned to do event management/planning (for parties and weddings), but that would also mean i need to meet up with clients, but i dont think it will be like 8hrs working at office, so i still can call clients from home...or maybe do crafts at home and sell it. think it will click? how to get clients? any advise will be appreciated.

learning ladder, great educational books,games and puzzles, use the kit for your own children's benefit then double up for your kit for demonstrations and make an income with the hours that suit you and your family, my friend is a consultant and is loving the products and how her children are learning from them. i had a book party myself and have brought a huge selection from their range for my own daughter and children i look after in my home day care. PM me for further info if u want.

Default looking for work

Quote Originally Posted by tallestgirl View Post
    You can work from home in lots of different capacities - party plan, market research, taking calls etc. I work for an organisation that engages people (mostly mums) working from home but I got into trouble for posting the website (oops!). The best way to find work is to ask what other people have already done and what worked/didn't work for them. Lots of these opportunities require you to set up an ABN and therefore be running a legitimate business as far as the ATO is concerned. If it's cash in hand, then you don't declare it but generally you're not earning huge sums either. Good luck!
    Hi there, would you be able to email me with some information and the website that you work for as I am looking for some work from home! Thanks heaps. Ella

Talking downing 10,746

I know this thread is going back a bit but if anyone has any info on working from home opportunities or is looking for someone to work from home please send me an email! [email protected]

thanks!

Hi

I too am looking for opportunities to work from home. I'm a bookkeeper so please please let me know if you have any leads/suggestions/ideas. [email protected]

Thanks

I go sell stuff on ebay, Stuff i dont want, need or use anymore and stuff I find at the local markets, I made $200 one week

I also sell things on ebay. Some weeks I don't get a cent but others I can sell up to $200. Once I can get some money together I will be making a online store.

i have a cert in real estate, its hard when u only want part time

I reckon if you don't mind ironing, being an ironing lady would be alright!!! They earn about $30 a basket of ironing, well that's what we pay our lady for our ironing

I can't stand ironing

I do ironing from home and it works in well around three soon to be four little ones! I charge $30 per basket and they drop off and pick up from my place. I have two regulars ATM which I have picked up in just one month! I did invest around $500 on a good quality steam iron but that has already paid for itself!

Default Any ideas to earn money from home??

An old thread here but anyone got any contacts/ideas to earn some extra cash from home? I'm thinking of selling clothes that dont fit anymore on eBay, I haven't sold on eBay before, are there costs involved to list on the site? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by bella12 View Post
    An old thread here but anyone got any contacts/ideas to earn some extra cash from home? I'm thinking of selling clothes that dont fit anymore on eBay, I haven't sold on eBay before, are there costs involved to list on the site? Cheers
    Bella - have a look through this section: http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...amp-Discussion
    A thread there may have the info you are after, if not start one in there

Default Any ideas to earn money from home??

Thanks Astrid

Hi

For those doing ironing from home, is $30 a basket still the going rate? And how big is a basket? is that like a basket you take washing to the line in?

ta

Hi HotI,

$30 is reasonable for a basket of ironing, I have seen up to $50 being charged, however in my opinion that's a bit high. I'd go with somewhere between $30 and $40, or you could go per item as well. Yes, a washing basket you take the washing to the line in is the type of basket reffered to

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123