Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: working from home

ahhh im so jealous!! :P

That's good news Fletch. I didn't hear anything back from them. Checked out the website and there is lots of availability on the north side but I can't be bothered going over the bridge haha

babymuddle Guest

who do i contact to sign up for voting pole days?

Liz,

I would like to talk to you more about webhosting. I would like to set up my own on-line shop are you able to assist me?
    I have the ideas, the product, just want to market it and have a website.

Thanks

Babymuddle
    Go to the www.aec.gov.au and you can download an expression of interest form to work at the polls.

Liz - I would also like to speak to you about registering a domain name and making a website...

I will try and write down my qns but if you could send me some general info that would be great.

Are there any makeup artists out there??? I neeeeeeeed one or two. Maybe I should do a separate thread.

Lucy - Hope you found some people to help you out - you sound stressed! lol

Well after looking into a few different opportunities, I've decided to become a tupperware demonstrator. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. It will give me some social interaction which I have been craving for the past few months. I figured it would be more flexible for all my dr's appts and when I fall pregnant again, rather than going back to Council. Wish me luck!

Oh gosh - Briohny & Yael - I didn't see your questions! Sorry! Our website has the very basic info about what hosting we offer, but if you have questions, might be best to email me. Sorry I didn't this before *woops*.

Good luck Belinda! I was a massive fan of Enjo, and the Enjo lady was trying to sign me up as a consultant hehe. But it's just not me. I hope you get lots of parties booked!

I've just done a Bridal Expo and there are so many brides wanting Body Shop makeup done for their wedding! I'm brilliant at a makeover but proper Bridal makeup needs experience beyond my expertise IMO - it's a great sideline for a makeup artist. Will keep up the hunt...

Miss B - just go at it hammer and tongs for the first couple of months and really set yourself up. Get out there and let everyone know what you are doing. PP is very, very flexible and if you are nice and organised you will do really well. Good Luck!

Thanks girls - I'm off to a flying start already and organised is my middle name, so I am very happy with my decision.

I'm not sure who it was, but someone was looking for legal transcript work - there is a company called Auscript that might be worth looking into to. My sister was talking about it a few weeks ago, but that's all I know about it.

What about providing an ironing service or something like that? Personally, ironing to me is done on a need basis...if I can avoid it...GREAT!

I had a Pash party for my Hens Day (the same thing Bellasmum does) and it was a hoot, it's certainly something I'd consider doing from home. It wasn't a sleazy thing, just great fun and lots of laughs.

Hi we are looking for work from home fundraising consultants I can email details to interested people if you like DH and I have set this up so I can work from home when bubs is born. Please email me if you would like to know more.

Hi all,
    I'm running my own Coaching Business. It takes a little bit to set it up. I did a years worth of PT study to do it, but I'm now and advanced practitioner, I gernerally charge $250 a session for Leadership coaching (to businesses) Minimum 12 sessions. Life and relationship coaching is generally 6 sessions at $150 a session. i even have time to have probono clients to keep up my skills and make sure i'm in touch with the changing needs. It's great. I can do a lot of it over the phone, and the whole thing tends to be by referal. Highly recomend everyone looking into it. I'm 8 weeks pnt, but I have no intention of going back to work after the birth. The coaching will be my income and it is flexable around bub and my time.
    cheers Mel

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234