Thread: Getting ready to defend myself.....

Default Getting ready to defend myself.....

O dear, it seems this job is becoming a royal pain in the butt!!!

I've had a big argument with the boss, I was shaking in frustration he is such an ass!
    Anyway they are on my back about the lack of stock ready for sale. Like really, really - every day. I try to explain but then all he does is ***** about my part timer. He for some reason can't stand her and finds absolute joy nitpicking her to death. Silly, petty, nasty little comments and all for nothing as she is an absolute gem and an asset to the business.
    In any case I have worked out he is starting to realise all his bul****e is about to be uncovered and he needs someone to blame. It's gonna be me!

My butt is totally covered because of course I have records covering everything done in the lab since I got there. AND given in a monthly stock report.

I need to write another report. This is how I would like it to go........

You are a stupid, stupid man. I can see you are frustrated at the lack of output by the lab. I have no idea why - surely you knew you handed me the lab with 70% of the stock, infected, old or dying plants. NO? why don't you try keeping records, you fool. What kind of business has no records? You could also try reading the reports I complile every month. Everything is there - all your mistakes in black and white. Don't bother reading them? That's fine, I print 2 and give a copy to your parents separately - it's called saving my ass.
    Since you like making petty, personal remarks about the staff - here's an observation from us. Not only are you stupid, you are selfish and lazy. We know this because we see you wandering around work all day whilst everyone is flat out, but by the fact that a man that is supposed to run a farm doesn't have white runty arms and chicken legs.
    I'll stay as long as you are paying the wages, but sooner or later my conscience will get to me as I know your elderly parents are running themselves into the ground financially in order to keep your dream alive. Maybe they can eat your nice new camera - you know the one with a TELESCOPIC LENS? Which actually bring me back to the initial point, you are stupid - you don't need a long lens to take pictures less than a foot away.

Up yours,

Lulu.

Wow - that feels goooooooood! If you made it this far do you think you can help me with some more suitable word choices - or should I print it off like that??

i think it's worded perfectly EXACTLY how it is hun!!!

glad you could get it off your chest, at least a little bit...

that sounds perfect Lulu... i read your last post about this moron... hope his parents drop him out n his a*se...

i read your last post about this moron...

love the way you worded your report... hope karma bits this one n the a*se...

Love It!!!

wouldnt change a word!!

Oh gosh Sorry to see youre having a hard time with work. He does sound like an a-hole.
    I love the letter - very expressive. It really shows how much you dont like this man! Sometimes I wish I could send my old boss a letter that goes similar to that! But I'm too much of a wimp!
    Maybe you could reprint out all the previous reports too and give them to him along with your letter.

How'd it go hun!???

A bloody saga actually - check it out here -

BellyBelly Forums ~ Pregnancy, Birth & Baby

and here -

BellyBelly Forums ~ Pregnancy, Birth & Baby
    Last edited by Lulu; December 7th, 2007 at 11:32 PM. Reason: add link