Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1 to 6 Months, September '04

This subject was about to go to the next page so I thought I'd post here. We started this as it was so busy in the other forum and then we all started going back in there.

I can't believe that Jessica is 11 weeks tomorrow, time has flown. I love listening to hear laugh and chatter away when we talk to her, and look up at me lovingly as I feed her, then she smiles and doesn't drink. I have been calling her "Little POssum", she is just soooo cute! I am so biased though.
    Anyway I can't get into ebay, or hotmail now for some reason so I am just about to go to bed, should have gone ages ago but got on here and lost track of the time.

Goodnight all Michelle

Hi Michelle,
    Haven't had a chance to get on the past few days. I just love this stage where the babies find their voices. We were competing with Amelia last night while I was trying to read ds his bed story. She had soooo much to say. The other day I gave her noody time on her plastic mat. Well, she decided she would riggle her way right off the mat onto the carpet. We just had to contain ourselves as we were in fits of laughter.

She has also become a social drinker like Jessica. On for a few minutes, off for a chat. Due to bf I never know if she has had enough. She is still going 4hrly so she must be getting enough.

How is your friend going with the child with cancer?

How did Jessica go with her needles and mchn?

We had a quiet weekend, probably the last till after Christmas.
    Af has not arrived thank goodsness. I thought she was coming last week but it must have been me just feeling very tired from dd dedication.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. I still read the other thread but don't always get time to post.

not sure what is happening. If you see lots of posts the same please I ment only one. Debug comes up so I don't know if anything will get posted.

HI Rose,

Jessica went well with her needles, no side effects, she had put on the right amount of weight and was up to 4.6kg which is 10 lb 4 1/2 oz. She also grew 5 1/2 cms in 5 weeks.

I cant believe how big she seems all of a sudden but I guess she is almost 3 months old. FUnny though I checked Jemmas book and she was 10 lb something at 5 1/2 weeks so Jessica is still pretty small I guess.

As far as I have heard my friends bub, Ruby is going through chemo and the family are keeping positive (which is really all they can do.) Her hair has already fallen out too, which isprobably due to it being fine baby hair. I have my fingers crossed that things go well for them.

I am so tired as we wnt to the Zoo today so I will fly and catch up again soon.

Cheers Michelle

Hi Michelle,
    Glad to hear Jessica did alright with the needles. She's doing well weight wise too. She is a little smaller than Amelia.

How is Jemma doing with her toilet training? Jonathan is still doing fine. He had a few accidents when he was sick last week but things are going well now.

Amelia is growing so quickly. She is such a chatterbox, and she can hold a rattle now. Had her in the bath today, lying on her back, head in the floor of bath. She got so excited, kicking non stop. I think she enjoys it when she lies there without my hand behind her. Don't worry, my hand to close by to stop her taking in water.

Hope you and everyone else is doing well.

Hi Rose
    sounds like Amelia loves the bath. Jessica is happy to be there most of the time but sometimes she screams from start to finish. I replied about Jemmas toilet training in the other forum, she is doing well considering she is doing it by herself, she desperately needs a haircut though. I have put it off as she has these gorgeous curls and I am sure they willbe cut out, but her hair makes her head look huge, so I will take her next week.

I also want to get her ears pierced soon, Jordan got hers done when she was almost 2 so that is something to get done after xmas maybe.

I can't believe it's so close! All the Santa pressies except one is laybyed and I have got my niece/nephews pressies, but haven't started on all the others I buy for. Will prob give my sis and BIL money for things I know they want. Vouchers look good for some people!

It is such an expensive time of year, I love it but it's definetly not easy, especially now we have 4 kids.

How's your shopping going?

Cheers Michelle

Hi Michelle,
    Seems like it is just you and me here. I have been preety lucky, both my children have enjoyed there baths from the word go. Do you bath b4 or after feeding? I know the midwives encouraged me to bath b4 due to vomiting up their feeds but when I got them home, I changed it to after. Never really had any probs with them being sick. They also enjoyed their baths more on a full tummy as they were not starving.

My ds gets his hair cut every 6 weeks with dh. His hair is thick, has a double crown and grows so fast.

All the best with getting the ears pierced.

Don't ask about the shopping. Have our wedding anni coming up to shop for. (on Sunday) then have to get started on christmas shopping. I have to do a little at a time. It's the money, budget factor.

Great to hear from you. Take care

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123