Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 Month - 3 Months, June #2

Morning girls,
    Deb I hope the party went well... I bet Neil didn't come home early...lol. That cake sounds YUM!!

Fi, I hope the flight home was ok... The time over htere did fly!! Didn't you just get there??

Michelle, I hope little Alex is doing well.

Dinky, I hope Hayley is a lot better now.

Hmmm... everyone is MIA....

Hope you are all well girls...
    One more day for us here... ... or is that ... not sure.

Violet is really well... she woke for a 2am feed last night :-s Didn't know what to do...lol. But her last feed was at 7pm... so really she had a big gap... then she woke again at 7:30... I was thinking maybe she is having a growth spurt...?? Dunno!
    I think she is close to rolling over too... she gets onto her side and turns her head to the floor and almost turns her hips over, but doesn't quite make it... she was puffing once...lol.. CUTE!
    Anyway... I hope you all catch up soon

Tanya

BTW... as you can see I have changed my username... (Thanx Kathryn )
    I like it muuuuch better.. I was so tired of tajemi... bluh!

Tanya

Sorry girls for MIA I don`t really know why either :-k perhaps something to do with a nearly 7 week old baby boy.

Tanya - Yay at changing your name and you didn`t trick me LOL It`s a wonder since my brain seems to be away in the clouds all the time Sounds like Violet may be having a growth spurt they are suppose to have one around 3 months but you`d know that already after being through it twice before. Violet sounds like she`s doing well.

Deb - Hope Neil had fun at his party and you of course, enjoy the couple of drinks. Yummy mud cake :eat: can you pass some this way Erin would have had a ball showing Gabby off.

Fi - My goodness on your way home already, where did the time go. Actually talking about how time goes on Friday Michael said to us how quickly the year is going, I was shocked that a kid comments how fast it goes, when I was 12 it seemed like it was going backwards, seemed to take forever for birthdays, christmas and school holidays to come around. Hope Little Miss Jenna has a good trip home for you both, I`m sure she`ll be a good little angel.

Sarah - Yay @ Zander rolling over, he`s growing up fast.

Michelle - Sorry to hear about Alex, poor little mite. Otherwise it`s great to hear he`s doing well.

Lesley - Glad to hear the driving lesson went so well at yay at taking the car out by yourself.

Nat - Lol at Jacob peeing everywhere without his big cloth nappy on, Matthew got me big time this morning just after I was thinking it`s been a few weeks since he decided to aim for me, anyway this morning it went over the front of my dressing gown and over the carpet and it wasn`t until I picked him up and felt something cold and wet running down my arm that I realised he even got inside the sleeve of my dressing gown - lovely LOL

Dinky - Sorry to hear Hayley hasn`t been well, I hope by now she has improved and she`s back home.

Now did I remember everone, if I haven`t it wasn`t intentional.

Mark has still got the boys Jolly Jumper, one of the very few things Liz left behind, think it was just forgotten, I`ve sterilized it and it looks like new, now just have to wait for the little man to grow a bit more.

Had a lady come in on Friday to pick up her 2 kittens, she couldn`t get over how much Matthew had grown in 4 weeks, he also seemed to know she was different couldn`t get a smile out of him, just looking very serious at the lady and taking her all in.

Matthew is doing well, he had nearly 9 hours sleep last night, I was awake for the last hour as he was making lots of noises and Daddy decided it was a good time to DTD , so I got about 6 out of the 9, so not too bad but I still feel tired.

Take Care

Deeanne

Tanya - The photos of violet in her Jolly Jumper are so cute.

Sounds like my little man is waking up. Go to see the MCHN tomorrow so will see how much weight he has put on, I`d say he`s close to 6kg.

Take Care

Deeanne

Hi girls!

Dee - everytime I got to the MHCN I hope Matty is over 6kgs! But we haven't made it yet. One of the boys at my mothers group is 4 weeks younger than Matty and is already 8 kgs and almost ready to go into O's! The weight ranges on kids are so vast aren't they. Matty is 5.8kgs. Are you going to mums group?

Deb - How as Neil and Erins party? I hope it went well and you got to enjoy your self.I bet everyone loved seeing Gabby.

Fi - have a great trip home and hopefully Jenna goes as well as she did on the flight over.

Tanya - yay at the name change. Funny I didn't even notice until I read the username change post. Violet might be going through a growth spurt. I remember Matty waking up 2 nights in a row for the same ting but then went back to snoozing all night.

Sarah and Nat - hope your beautiful boys are going well

hey girls, just quickly jumping in, we caught chloes cold but on the plus side she is still sleeping through from 8pm till 3-30am its great
    she had her 6 week check done, shes going good, is now 60cm's long and weighs 5.65kg's!! so shes a bit heavy hehe.. I want to go see a different doctor though because under her right eye is a really puffy spot and the doctor at her 6 week check just said "oh its probably normal" didnt look at it or anything and he was so slow making me run late for my appointment with the mental health midwife.. so if its still there in a couple of weeks I want to go see a diff doc and get him to check it out just to make sure nothings wrong..

ill be back later
    take care
    Lesley

Yes I know, big slaps for me not checking in! And tomorrow I leave My bubba is getting too big too fast!

How cute is Violet in her Jolly Jumper!! Zander was very unimpressed when we put him in his yesterday! Yay at her almost rolling over as well I was confused for a minute when I saw "Tanya" somewhere else thinking oooh new member LOL!

Yay at Jacob enjoying his time on the floor Nat. Zander looove being nappy free as well & pees everywhere each time!

Hope Neil & Erin's party went well Deb, how was little Miss?

So when do you get the results of Alex's scan Michelle? Hopefully it's not too bad.

LOL at Jenna looking like a big boofa Fi! Can't believe that you guys are on your way back too. I think the days are just going too fast at the moment!

Yay at a big sleep Dee, hopefully it's a sign of things to come

Yay at Chloe still sleeping through Lesley

Well, I have a little yay today! We had 2 sleep throughs - Friday 11pm-6.30am and last night midnight - 8am \/ Problem is he has slept all day today as well cos he has a cold I'm hoping that's not why he slept so much!

Very nervous about tomorrow! Zander is staying at mum's tonight cos she has the day off so I am working for her. It means I take him over probably about 9pm tonight & won't see him til I get home a 5pm tomorrow afternoon 8-[ I'm going to miss him!

Other than that, Amanda isn't working on Mondays anymore so has offered to look after Zander so I can work. I think we'll try it for a few weeks & see how we go.

Just remembered - we weighted Zander yesterday & he is.... 6.5kg \/ He is 63cm & head is now 42.5cm.

Well it's about time there were some posts in here

Yay, Yay, Yay for Zander, I hope you get more sleep throughs Sarah... and how about his weight gain!! Wow... he really is stacking it on huh??

Yay for Matty Dee... 9 hours is great!! He sounds like he is getting the hang of this sleeping business!!

Wow Nell... the boy who is 8kg!! That's Huge! Emily was always a skinny little thing, she didn't hit 6lkg till about 5-6 months! Looking at her now in comparison to other kids is so weird! She looks so tiny... no fat on her at all! Violet isn't very big either, but she is heaps heavier that Emily was at the same age.

Lesley, Souns like Choe's is doing well Bumma about the cold tho! Hopefully the Dr is right about the red bit under her eye.. fingers crossed it goes away quickly.

Tanya

Nell- I got so excited today as i took ralphy for a walk and we ended up in your court. Anyhow...i saw no.12 and thought wow that's our home, i can't believe we have built the same house!!

Then i got home and read that wasn't your number after all 8-[ woops, all that excitement for nothing. So i didn't even get a sticky at your actual house cos i was so excited to see mine!

Sarah- how exciting you are leaving Zander for that long time, you are very brave and are allowed to feel a little sad. Don't worry, time will fly and he will be back in your arms in no time.

Nice to read some of you are getting some zzzz's in.

Deb must have partied hard last night....still no sign of her!! Unless she is nursing both Neil and Gabby today!! Hope they had a great night!

I'm more nervous now that he's sick as well Chrissy. Poor bubba has a cold & just wants to sleep & be cuddled all the time. I think he has been awake for all up about 4hrs today. Sounds good in theory, but he wants to be with someone snuggled up to sleep!

He is finally stacking it on Tanya! He has chubby cheeks & a little tummy, buthe's not fat IYKWIM!

Debbie Lee Guest

Hey guys,
    Have read all the posts but Gabby is crying (typical!! She knows when I am on the computer I think!). So I will catch you all up tomorrow morning.

Well my bubba is at Granma's house now & it just feels weird to have him gone. It's only 1 night, I'll manage - yup trying to convince myself LOL!

lol Chrissy - you are funny! I was going to tell you that people in our court built the same house as you, I just love that design BTW - but DH didn't like it as much.

Sarah - how are you going? Have a good day at work and you are sooo lucky that grandma is willing to take him overnight for you! I hope you get some good zzz's in. Wow at Zanders weight! And you were worried about him in the first few weeks! See, nothing to worry about, he has zoomed past Matty already!

Tanya - Looks like Matty is going to be the same as Emily. I am so anxious for him to be 6 kg so I can out him into some gorgeous 00's we have, so I have stuck them on him already. 8-[ They are a bit big but he looks so cute!

Aww girls, I just have to tell you, we had the best day with Matty today., he was so smiley, giggley, just gorgeous. He is now sticking his tongue out when he gets a real laugh up.

Hi Girls, just letting you know that I am still around. I have been reading your post's but that's as far as I can get lately.

Tehya is being a right little witch. Not only do we catnap during the day, it seems the done thing of a night time too.

Noah is sick yet again. Still not sure whether to keep him of swimming again, he's only been once in 4 weeks.

Better go, Tehya is screaming AGAIN.

Congrat's Zander and Violet for that big 3 months =D>

BTW

I have updated Tehya's page again. Actually I have made her a whole new one. The old one still exists on the www link below but her new one is linked to her name (yay I did it!!) Couldn't change the colour of the font though for her name. Anybody know how, it used to be violet but not anymore.

Take care
    Trish

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - the site looks great! Good idea too. The babies online site doesn't fit very many pics on, hey? I might just have to copy you Sorry to hear that Tehya isn't sleeping well and that Noah is sick yet again. Poor little mite!

Nell - Matty sounds sooooo cute poking out his tongue whilst giggling. Good to hear you had a fantastic day with him. They are amazing little creatures, aren't they?

Sarah - I hope your night without Zander wasn't too stressful. It must have felt odd. I know I am going to feel strange when I first leave Gabby with Mum. Atm, the first time looks like being in November when our friends get married. I would like to let my hair down a bit and I think by then, Gabby will be old enough to go to Nanna's for the night. Still, the thought of it freaks me out a little! So I don't blame you for feeling a little anxious!

Lesley - sorry to hear you got a cold, matey. But yay on Chloes great sleeps!

Dee - yay for you guys too on the great sleeps.

Well, the party went pretty good. Thankfully we remembered everything except the candles for Neil's cake (I bought little VB can candles aaaages ago and bloody well forgot them!). Gabby went to sleep after the first hour and was probably down for about an hour and a half in spite of the noise. She woke up during the speeches and was just awestruck by all the people. Mum looked after her while we finished the speech for Erin (who was an absolute knock-out and I am soooooo jealous! Will put a photo on the site of her so ykwim). I fed Gabby some EBM but she wasn't terribly interested. A few people got to have a cuddle but, as people started getting drunk, I think my maternal defenses kicked in because I didn't want anyone else to hold her. Even Mum offered to take her but she was nearly asleep so I said it was fine. I got her to sleep again but it was a struggle cos they turned the music right up and it freaked her out a little. I was going to put a hat on her to cover her ears but it was too hot. By midnight I was over it. Drunk people have no idea about how to speak at a normal level. I was sick of people shouting instead of talking and complete strangers coming over to touch Gabby and get in our face. The venue was up 3 flights of stairs so Neil and his mates helped me down and we went home. I was quite impressed with how Gabby handled it all. She was happy and smiling when we got home and telling me alllll about the party in her baby-talk, LOL. She went to sleep like normal which was great. Neil rolled in at about 4:30am mumbling something about walking half the way home and losing his shoe at a nightclub, LOL. He must have found it again because they were both at the door. Gabby slept until 9am which was great. So it was a pretty good night. A little overwhelming to the end but it was good to see all of my sisters getting drunk instead of me for once, LOL. Hanna hardly ever drinks. She ended up doing the Michael Jackson's Thriller dance for everyone at one stage. Such a crack up! I got it on video.

Neil is home today. I think he is still hung over. He had a big night but it was ok because it was planned. I think he was a little surprised that we didn't argue about something for once. I want to go into town and spend all the gift vouchers he got today but he reckons he isn't budging. Party pooper!!

Morning girls

Well Violet is 3 months today ...
    We had a ver odd night. She woke at 11:30 with wind... so I fed her anyway...I gave her to wato to deal with cause I was too tired! He came in at 12:30 I gave her a bit more booby and she went to sleep. Then she woke at 3:30. When I put her back down she was so tired, didn't even want her dummy. Then she woke at 10 am...? I was thinking at 3:30 that she was definately having a growth spurt, but then she didn't wake till 10am...
    anyway... she was so funny last night, she just couldn't stop giggling...soooo cute! She is going to be one hell of a chatterbox too! Compared to Emily anyway, I can't remember Emily talking as much as Violet.

Deb, sounds like your night was a good one . Great to hear Neil and Erin enjoyed themselves. It gets a bit much when you have a little one... But it sounds as though she did pretty well

Sarah, I hope you made the most of your night without Zander... I am sure you missed him tho

Thanx for the congrats Trish... I am soooo sorry to hear that you are having a tough time at the moment... It seems as though she has fallen into some bad habits...

Well I am going to post for the first time in the 3-6 month forum.... I'll see you there tomorrow Deb

Tanya

Nell - You sound like you want your little man to grow, enjoy it while you can I say, you`ve got something I`ve never had - a little baby. Matthew is already growing out of a lot of his 000`s and is in a lot of 00 already. How gorgeous of Matty sticking out his tongue while giggling, Matthew found his tongue at 2 weeks then forgot about it and in the last week has found it again and he seems to have a mummy game with me, where he sticks it out and I touch it and tell him I`ve got his tongue, this will go on and on and the smiles are just beautiful, truly lights up the place. Little boys you`ve gotta love them

Tanya - Yay at Violet being 3 months, hasn`t that gone so fast. Violet sounds lovely and obviously a real chatterbox, how cute. Hope you have a better night tonight.

Deb - Was Neil trying to do a Cinderella impersonation LOL - sorry I couldn`t resist, glad his shoes were at the door!!!! Sounds like Gabby coped quite well despite all the noise.

Trish - I must have a look at your site after I`ve finished this postt. Bummer about Noah being sick again, hope Tehya sleeps better for you tonight and stops the catnapping.

Sarah - How was your night/day? I bet you`ve missed your little man. Yay at Zander doing so well with his weight gain, you must be one happy Mummy.

All is well here, Matthew`s in bed and I`m catching up on BB.

Take Care

Deeanne

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast