Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 1 Month - 3 Months, September '05

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hi All

Phew, been a while since I've been in here. Glad to hear that everyone's well, apart from a few of the bubba's being sick, poor little mites, Jonah had an off day yesterday but he seems alright today.

Has anyone else had to have their bubba's hearing tested, Jonah had his done today, it's quite an odd process. But anyway, his hearing is perfect so that's another appointment crossed off our list and now I don't think there's any other special appointments that we have to go to apart from the Paed again in Dec but that's just for a general check up.

Well we move on to the next group next week, is anyone else due to move on as well?

monyfelix Guest

Forum Name: Monyfelix
    State:WA
    Baby's DOB:26/07/2005
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s):Owen Keith
    Health: Very healthy bubba
    Notes: Born 4 days late, natural birth...failed Vaccum extraction. Forceps Delivery. Born 9lbs 4oz!!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Welcome Simone and Owen

Hello and welcome Simone and Owen.....Sammy was the same size as Owen at birth..what a great size!!!

Jo

Welcome Simone and bub.

Bec, Pup had his hearing tested at 1 day old in the hospital. They put those funny little earphones on him! Looked very funny. His hearing is also perfect. I think there is another test later down the track, but not sure when??? Maybe only if there is a problem????

Hayseed

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hayseed-Jonah didn't get headphones he got little thingys put into his ears. Apparently Jonah doesn't have to have another one, only if we think there is a problem down the track like too many ear infections or if he has trouble with his speech.

Hi all,

I've been MIA for a few days too. With school holidays it seems like I have even less time to myself. When its just Blake and I hope at least when he's asleep I have time to myself. Now when he's asleep Viv sees it at her time with me. *sigh* the joys of parenting. We compromise now that we have some time together but I also get a break.

A woo hoo on Blake's behalf... He slept through the night on Monday night. His last feed was 9pm and then he didn't feed until 6.20am and that's only because my BB's were exploding! I'd already expressed off 100mls before I went into him and he had plenty to drink and I managed to express off another 120mls when he'd finished. I tell you it's either a feast of a famine! Last night he went to bed early cause we'd had a really busy day and he didn't get much sleep. He woke at 3.30am for a feed which I was happy to give him, but tonight I'll try a later feed again if I can keep him awake.

Who was it that mentioned christenings? Sorry I'm being lazy and not reading back. Sheesh, I guess that's something else I need to plan. I think we've decided on Godparents, but more planning before Christmas, and Christmas is at our house too this year for my Dad's side family (divorced parents!)

Kate, re Godparents, if you don't mind me asking is it a Catholic Baptism? I am unaware of the numbers of GP's you're allowed to have. Is it a set thing or is it whatever the parents choose. Sorry I'm not really a churchy person but still want to get Blake baptised.

Bec, we're off next week too to the 3-6month thread. I hadn't really thougth about it until you mentioned, then I realised that Jonah and Blake are twins. Jonah is 79 minutes older than Blake. We had a hearing test for Blake when he was a month old because he was in and out of the special care nursery at Birralee and it's compulsary with SCN. He has to go back for a second test at 9 months.

Gemma, I guess we're not walking this week with your two sickies. Mind you it's not much better at my house. DD has 'something' - with a fever over the weekend and waking in tears during the night with an ear ache. Poor love.

Jo, isn't it great when they smile? Blake is gorgeous. Whenever he sees me he has this beaming smile. Melts my heart. *sigh*

Welcome to Simone and Owen! =D> What a good sized boy. My Blake was 9lb 1oz which I think was pretty good.

Oh and speaking of Blake... someone's just woken up and instead of having a shower I've been on here. Guess the shower can wait.

Will try to catch you all later...

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Morning All

What a nice day it is here in Melbourne, if I have a spare moment from cleaning the house I might take Jonah for a walk

Kate-Jonah's hearing test was ordered by the hospital, I think it's because he was a little early and he was in the SCN so they just wanted to make sure that it was all ok.

Rachel-That's right they are twins, well then we will be off together tomorrow, the boys will be 12 weeks tomorrow I can't believe it, it's gone so quick hasn't it? We're lucky, Jonah doesn't have to have another one, which is good, am glad to finally have all his required appointments over and done with now, except of course for the MCHN.

Morning Ladies. Sorry I haven't been around much, I have 1 upset cheeky monkey to deal with.He has had his belly botton cut , stitched & tied due to a granuloma rotton doctors, I complained to them about it when the cord stump came off & they told me it would shrink, instead it grew & they have taken this long to do something about it!!They kept telling me it was caused by the 2 vessel cord & it wasn't until I googled it that I found answers, talk about furious& worst of all they didn't numb it & Zac can't even take panadol for the pain :evil: x2
    Sorry I don't have time to do personals, or anything else really, but I know you all understand :-s
    It's just not fair, every time I take Zac to the dr he gets hurt...............

Welcome Simone & Owen!!

Morning ladies

Fingers crossed Kate that your paed appt goes well. Im sure darling Kelse is fine but having him confirm it will be just wonderful.

Bec...we havent had a hearing test with Sammy either. I will ask the health nurse tomorrow when i see her.

Rach...whoohooo on Blake's huge sleep! Ouch re the bb's though 8-[

Storm you poor thing. My heart goes out to you sweets. Hope darling Zac is fine now and wont be hurt anymore by the nast drs.

hello to everyone else..my lil man is now awake

Hi girls I've started a new thread for you here

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456