Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 3 Months - 6 Months, August 05

hey guys,
    sorry I havent beena round much, things are pretty hectic here atm, We've been having a pretty abd run with Chloe, not with her sleeping thankgod, but shes just been so ill, firstly she had conjunctivitis in her left eye, then because she kept rubbing it it cleared but then got it in her right eye..then she had a really really nasty bum rash for awhile, and now she has a cold and she finds it ahrd to stop coughing and she chokes a lil on the pleghm.. the poor lil mite, apart from last night she ahs stayed sleeping all night from about 530pm till 630am, last night she was up every 2 hours having a coughing fit, only had to feed her once at midnight, or other times soon as I calmed her down and she stopped coughing she'd be back asleep..

our washing machine broke so on the weekend we went to the good guys and brought a new one and a dryer with my tax return from when i worked last year..

Chloe otherwise is doing ok, she needs to eat more apparently, i dont see how when she is eating 240mls of milk every 3 hrs!! she still manages to loose weight.. ? or not put any on, she was at 6.440kgs last tuesday and 66cms long...

better go get some lunch bbl
    sorry no personals will catch up later
    take care
    LEsley

Okay girls I`ve tried to read all the posts but having problems remembering what everyone has said plus I`ve got a bad headache today which doesn`t help trying to concentrate.

Fi - you lucky thing going away to a lovely warm island. Enjoy your time away.

Deb - I hope you receive your cheque soon, it`s always the way when your waiting for something it takes forever to turn up.

Sarah - They pull the most funny faces when they try water, I tried it with Matthew a couple of night back he was sitting on my lap watching me have a glass of water so I gave him some, oh the faces he pulled then he wanted more, like Zander it would be lucky if he had 5 mls. I haven`t checked out your photos yet but will do.

Trish - Oh no at the JJ hitting Tehya`s head, I worry about it falling everytime I have Matthew in it, now I think I`m going to be even more paranoid about it.

Sorry I know I`ve missed so many of you but I hope your all well, and I`ll try harder next time at replying.

Forgot to say before that my Dad brought Matthew a highchair yesterday, It`s the Linkadoos Fisher Price Highchair which is on special at K mart, it`s great and Matthew loves it, it has 3 reclining positions, 7 height positions plus toys, 3 trays for each meal which can then all be put into the dishwasher.

Take Care

Deeanne

Dee, can I ask how much he got it for? I want that same high chair & have seen it for around $220. Yay for Matthews weight gain as well, not too bad even though it was less than last month. Also, grrr at Telstra, they like messing with your phones don't they?!

Poor Chloe, I hope she gets better real soon. Yay on the new washing machine & drier too Lesley, but I'm sure you woul've had something else to spend it on before the washing machine broke down.

Forgot to mention the other day to Zola as well (Trish you reminded me!), Bas is soooo cute & getting really big by the looks

Hi Girls..
    Dee I hope the headache goes soon! Yay at the high chair too

Fi You lucky devil!! The holiday sounds fabbo!! Have a great time!!

Poor Chloe!! Lesley, I hope she gets better soon!! As for her weight... I think if she is sick, there is no point worrying about her weight... just worry about her health, when she gets better then deal with that! But like we have been saying to Deb, if she is (usually) happy and contented.... don't stress to much about it... 240ml every 3hrs is a lot anyway
    What a bummer about your washing Machine... but yay for new ones

Trish...lol @ 'nuggets'... that's cute!! Emily just asks fir 'chocolate!!', which means tiolet...lol
    Yes, we are using the best birth control... Not sure if the other halves are liking it tho 8-[

Deb, I hope the postie has something good in his bag for you Any ideas on what you are going to spend it on?
    Hope oyu and Neil sort something out soon

Sarah, [email protected] Zander with his cow!! Too cute! We have a small stuffed toy of stimpy that violet loves and quite often has deep and meaningful conversations with... very funny.

Wato has taken the car in today, he'll be in Shepparton all day!! Poor bloke!
    Been feeling a bit down...it's my brothers birthday today, so I have been really grumpy the past two days... poor Wato. I told him when his b'day was last week, but haven't reminded him... I don't want him to thin kI am going for the sympathy vote.
    The baby rabbit is still alive... I though it was going to die this morning... I think it was a bit cold for it last night 8-[ . Anyway after giving it some milk from a syringe and warming him up he seems to be ok.

Tanya
    *edited to add* ooooh 12 pages...

Sarah - The highchair is on special for $167.20 at K Mart, the sale ends tomorrow, RRP is $220 so it`s a great saving, I`m very impressed with it and it`s great how it has 3 reclining positions. Looks like you might have to go shopping Yes we`ve had enough of telstra and our phone lines, 4th time in 10 months is getting a bit much.

Lesley - sorry didn`t see your post earlier. Poor Chloe I hope she`s feeling better soon.

Tanya - Sounds like you need some hugs sent youur way (hugs). Yay that the baby rabbit is still alive

Matthew just had a big 3 hour sleep, very unusual for him during the day but it`s probably something to do with only getting 9.5 hr sleep last night

Take Care

Deeanne

Tanya, huge hugs to you sweety. I unfortunately know just where you are coming from. The first bday is the hardest, as is the first Christmas and anniversary. It will be 10 years in Oct that my little brother has been gone although at times it feels like just yesterday. Your aloud to feel grumpy, yell, scream and cry all you want, I'll listen to you.

LOL @ Emily's chocolate, that's too cute. Hope she doesn't like to eat chocolate Yeah, Mark isn't too happy on the bding side of things here either.

Lesley, I hope that Chloe gets better real soon. As Tanya said I wouldn't stress too much atm on her weight, I'm sure she'll pile it on once she is feeling better.

Dee, your highchair sounds great. I've seen them and they look like fun, shame I don't need to buy a new one. It was my fault the JJ hit Tehya on the head, Mark was holding her while I was adjusting it and it slipped through my fingers and hit her on the head.

Went and watched Brandon at his athletics carnival for abit earlier. So far he has gotten 2 first places - 1 in the 800 metres and 1 third place. YAY for him, he won the 800 mtrs by around 100 metres easily. Looks like we're off to the zone again this year.

Take care
    Trish

Thank you so much for that Dee, I will definately be going down in the morning to get it. Or maybe this afternoon if Zander wakes up before the shops shut! Wow at a huge sleep during the day.

Awww poor little bunny Tanya I hope he survives.

Arrrrgh they only have two & they said that they can't hold them. What to do, what to do..... I'm sure Zander won' mind if I wake him up!! I just don't want to hold off it it means I have to pay about $50 extra...... I'll give him another 15mins to sleep & then go!

Sarah, I'm sure Zander won't mind getting woken up alittle sooner. After all it means he'll get a nice new highchair to sit in. Fingers crossed they still have one in stock for you.

Take care
    Trish

Hi girls, I'm just locking this thread & I've created a new one for you Here

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910