Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 6 Months to 12 Months, February '05

LOL today was okay.... I had to work again with Matilda and then came home for her to sleep but then I started feeling really yuck, nauseous and stuff... but once DH got home within 5 minutes Matilda vomitted everywhere, and then I did too... 8-[ I feel heaps better now though #-o

Ewww Christy. Well I think I am going out in sympathy with these teething kids. I think I am getting a wisdom through. Not 100% but rang and spoke to mum who got her first one thru at 32 and she said my symptoms sound like what she had

Love

mama mel Guest

Hey everyone

Had a hard time since Tuesday with both bubba and I sick... Her ear infection has come back with a vengence. She's had temps as high as 39.3 degrees and it hasn't dropped below 38, even with panadol every 4hrs. Got pretty scary the night it all started with her hallucinating and shaking with her fever. She was laughing and grabbing at nothing while her whole body and eyes were jumping around all over the place. When she's up during the day I can't do anything with her except walk around with her in my arms and it's so hard b/c I'm pretty sick too and only want to sleep. She did seem a little happier and actually smiled tonight so I'm hoping the antibiotics are finally kicking in

Ambah - Wow at Aidyn saying bottle! His speech really seems to be taking off lately =D> The library is such a good idea! I'll find out if ours has something similar. OMG at him having 6 teeth! Good luck finding the perfect car :luck: Luckily I've never had to go through all of that b/c I only got my license when I was 8mths pg with Adara and Andrew had 2 cars already. I'm sure it would be pretty hard though.

Katanya - Woohoo at Felix going to sleep on his own! Hope you got rid of those fleas and the move went well for you.

Clare - OMG at Shayla walking everywhere!!!

Kathryn - Hope you're feeling better now. Wow at Lachlan finishing formula, it's like they're not really babies when that goes... Ooh wizdom teeth can hurt!

Christy - Hope you manage to get a bit of a break from things soon. Would've been so frustating with everyone cancelling last minute but atleast you had a clean house! The mess around here is really depressing me lately but I'm too exhausted to do any of it..

Hi Michelle, look forward to chatting more with you soon!

Lulu - That's hillarious what Mitchell does when frustrated! Hope his sleeping improves for you soon.

Oh Mel... you poor poor thing... that sounds awful... how scary as well with Adara's fever not going down! Someone told me (was it you Kat?) that you can give Baby Panadol and Baby Nurofen at the same time, as they are different ingredients and both work in totally different ways so it isnt like doubling up... I guess that would be best to use in cases like yours where the fever just isn't coming down.
    Huge I hope you are both feeling better really, really soon!

And to you too Christy... you poor girl! Glad you feel better after the spew though...

And another for you Kat... I hope that tooth doesn't give you too much grief!

mama mel Guest

Thanks Ambah Thanks for the tip about the Nurofen, I'm not sleeping now b/c her fevers still up at 39.1 even though I gave her panadol an hour ago so I'm checking on her constantly.. Will definately go the chemist 1st thing in the morning.

Oh no Mel.... Thinking of you guys... I am [-o< that her fever goes down and you can get some healing sleep for yourself as well...

Unfortunately the one spew wasn't all.... I've been in hospital overnight & feel like a trucks hit me but at least I've been vomit free for 6 hours...

Mel, Christy you poor, poor things. What a horrible time for you both. Fingers & toes crossed for this to be over ASAP. :flower:

Felix is growing up *sob*! Oh and Mitchell keeps pulling those faces, and they're getting worse. Sometimes he's really freaky, his eyes go really big and sometimes he goes bright red. Even before he did the face pulling thing, DP and I were already decided that DS is going to be a little eccentric. He has the strangest habits!

Lulu

HAPPY 6MTH BIRTHDAY AMELIA JANE

Welcome to the 6-12mth forum Rose

Love

katanya Guest

hi everyone, sounds like I'm not the only one who had a bad week, don't want to ramble on about here but we had troubles with the move, the clean up, the inspection, fleas here, then I got really sick and had to work this weekend. Not to mention the effect the move had on Felix... :-({|= okay now I'm finished whinging..I AM happy to be here!! Never want to move AGAIN!!!

I have read all your posts since last week (it seems like a lifetime ago!) but I can't keep up ATM, i'll try but sorry if I miss anyone!

I do hope Christy you are okay? The hospitalisation due to vomiting sounds REALLY scary, I hope you are on the mend now? :flower: for you hope it brightens your day?

I had Felix up with that temp too Mel, it's SO scary!! I haven't tried the baby nurofen yet, does it work better?

Welcome Rose and Amelia to the forum in 2 days..how exciting to have another graduate from 1-6 mths..I remember how scared I felt Rose that Felix was that age, but now the time between has just flown and he is closer to 12 mths than ever before! 8-[

Lulu- mitchell sounds so cute and quite a character! I think the best bit about them growing up is getting to know their personalities, and what makes them unique..I LOVE it, it makes up for losing my little baby..

I did a search on new posts since I last logged in 23 pages long..LOL! I have quite a bit of reading to do, and I really should be unpacking!

Welcome to Rose and Amelia!!!

Well.... there definately must be something going around Brisbane... both Aidyn and I have been vomiting since around 7pm lastnight... It petered off in the early hours of this morning, but then at around 9am Aidyn spewed again (for like the 20th time!)... He is not a happy camper, and wont nap because of his belly pains I think
    Wish DP could have stayed home to help us out, but he had an important job to do at work today, so no go

HI girls,

I am also due in here on the 2nd and so very sad that my baby is half way to being a person LOL! But I look forward to chatting with you girls, in the cross over you lose track of who's doing what, and you are all quite chatty, so I will need to get on reguarly I think.

Just quickly, I hope you are felling better Christy and I hope that Adara's temp is under control soon. My 2 eldest have had Febrile convulsions and I am so on edge when ever any of my kids have temps. A nurse told me you can use panadol and nurofen alternately, panadol then 2 hrs later nurofen, then panadol 2 hrs after, I was a bit scared to do it though, maybe asking the chemist is a good idea!

I feel for you in the moving thing Katanya, I hate it, I hate packing and unpacking and having crap everywhere, but it is great that you are where you wanted to be, so hope it all goes smoothly.

Chat in a couple of days girls.

Best wishes Michelle

Oh Ambah :hugs:

Well I think the tooth given me grief wasn't a wisdom tooth at all. I must have just had a ulcer that had hit a nerve cause I have had no pain for two days and back to eating vegemite LOL, also the glands in my neck have gone down YAY.

Love

Welcome to the forum Michelle !!! I only have another month left in here Speaking of which i better find those humphrey B bear invites to fill in.

Love

katanya Guest

Ambah big to you hope that that vomiting settles down soon!! I can't even imagine vomiting while your baby is doing the same, at least Felix and I have been sick separately!

Welcome Michelle! great to get more, but how can it be that we lose Kathryn in a month?? god that means we're only 2 and a bit behind too 8-[ oh why do they grow so quick? I have no idea what we're doing for Felix's B'day!!

got to go because I can only leave my furniture cruiser for a short time while awake!

Hi everyone

I hope you are all feeling better ... please leave your germs at the door LOL we are all healthy here for now at least.

I have had a stressful day today. A little boy at Asha's day care has been diagnosed with Meningococcal so Asha has to have antibiotics for hte next two days as a precautionary measure. I was at work when the Department of Health rang me and was going to stay at work but I just couldn't concentrate so I organised to leave and went and picked Asha up! She appears to be fine but every little thing is carefully monitored and watched!!!

Speaking of which I had better go ... Asha crawls so quickly now I can't keep up and she pulls herself up on the furniture. Will try and get back once she is in bed!

Cheers

WOW Kelly thats a HUGE scare!! I wouldn't have been able to concentrate at work either I have everything crossed that Asha doesn't get it!!!

Ambah I hope you guys are feeling better?? If not let me know & I'll come over tomorrow and help, its so awful and you don't feel like doing anything, & I've already had it so let me know & I'd love to come over and help.

What a crappy week already! DS won't sleep again, 20mins during the day and up ALL night. Even between the two of us, we've had enough!!

No sign of teeth, eating well, generally happy, just won't sleep AAAHH!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910