Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 9 Months - 12 Months, April '05

Default 9 Months - 12 Months, April '05

Welcome to the 9 Months to 12 Months thread for March 2005!

To have any of your details included in this thread, please reply to this post and a moderator will add you to the list.

9 Months to 12 Months List - March '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

__________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name : Ambah
    State: Queensland
    Baby's DOB: 2nd May 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Aidyn Jackson
    Baby's Website: http://www.geocities.com/ambahden
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Born 7 days early (induced due to waters breaking)

Forum Name: Katanya
    Baby's DOB: 15th May, 20004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Boy
    Baby Name(s): Felix
    Baby's Website: http://members.dodo.net.au/~katanyas/
    Health Concerns: At the moment..him gaining weight! Hopefully it won't be an issue for very long
    Notes: My Partner and I follow Attachment Parenting philosophies, such as sling wearing, extended breastfeeding, co-sleeping and gentle parenting . Raising Felix is the best job I have ever had

Forum Name: *Yvette*
    State: Melbourne, Victoria
    Baby’s DOB: 31st May 04
    Gender of baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Angus Lindsay
    Baby’s Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/angusllb/
    Notes: Normal 13 hr labour, 8lb 5oz

Forum Name: Lulu2
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 12 June 2004
    Baby Name(s): Mitchell Patrick
    Baby's Website: Getting around to it!
    Health Concerns: Terrible sleeper!
    Notes:

Forum Name: Christy
    Baby's DOB: 17th, June 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Matilda Lee Janssen
    Baby's Website: http://members.optusnet.com.au/janssen97
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) reflux
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) born 17 days late, 20 hours labour, emergency c-section

Forum Name: Kelly2202
    State: Western Australia
    Baby's DOB: 18th June, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Asha Susan Noelene
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/k/kelyanbaby/
    Health Concerns: None at the moment
    Notes: Elective c-section, large age gap, working Mum!

Forum Name: Marisa Man
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 18/06/04
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Boy
    Baby Name(s): Kayne Stuart
    Baby's Website:
    Notes: Delivered by Venthouse as he decided to turn at the last minute.
    Birth Weight: 6lb 9 oz

Forum Name : Vicsta
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 19th June 2004
    Baby Name(s): Bailey Harold
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/baileyh/
    Health Concerns: Diagnosed with asthma at 3 months, but have not used ventalin since.
    Notes: Born 3 weeks early due to pre-eclampsia

Argh 4 days to go girls (not inc this one) *bites nails* (damn got none left)

We did the party shopping yesterday, $70 odd dollars later on meat, so hopefully we don't need to use it all but it didn't look like much either. I think we are all set now. Ordered his cake 12" round which I was told will fee just over 30 ppl. It is called Strawberrry Fields. Vanilla sponge layered with strawberry topping and cream, garnished with chocolate shavings, sprinkles around the edge and will have Happy 1st Birthday Lachlan on it with Winnie the Pooh edible plate type thing. So that was just $48 LOL. Then we ordered a continental strawberry cheesecake as well *drool*

Been too bloody hot to organise the house so will be up all night tomorrow night I think and it is meant to be raining on Sunday argh so have to organise something there too just in case.

Love

I would Kathryn

If this weather hits you you won't be outside for any part of the day!!!!!

Well in case you hadn't guessed it is raining here, but I love this weather!
    Asha had a bad night last night .. she has had a temp the last two days and has been very grizzly... I hope these teeth are finally coming through!!!

Better go, I need to get the dishes done before she wakes up.

Cheers

aww poor Asha I hope she is feeling better soon. Hopefully the rain all dies off before it crosses the nullabor LMAO Nah would love for it to rain actually only had 9mm in March.

Love

awww how scary Kathryn!!

Kelly I hope Asha either gets her tooth or gets better

Matilda is still sick and not sleeping and just takings heaps more energy and time (I didn't think I had anymore of that...)

ahhh well its cooler here and beautiful... probably a nice summer day for those down south 26 and has a lovely breeze...maybe we'll go to the park,more for me than for Matilda...

Hey all how are you all going? I've been running around all afternoon (well since Matilda woke up) and finally I stopped trying to do anything and sat on the floor...and what do you know, she took her second step! The first was yesterday, but we were holding on telling anyone until she did it again...you know the whole, maybe she didn't really do it thing....LOL So there you have it. Step for Matilda! SCARY!!! I thought I was running around like mad now, I can only imagine what its going to be like once she gains confidence!!!

Well our gorgeous boy got the confidence to cruise the furniture today !! So walking will probably only be a couple of months away eeek.

Love

Hiya Marisa and welcome! (Sorry I missed your entrance earlier! )

Big =D> =D> for Matilda and Lachlan... *sniff* they're all growing up so fast!!

Aww Kelly, I hope little Asha is feeling better soon!

Kat - sounds like Lachie's party will be a big hit! Mmmmm those cakes sound great too, wish we could come, lol!

Well I have had such a boring week here... havent really left the house since Monday... managed to get some housework done today, and thats about it, LOL! All of us are mostly over our colds, Aidyn is still a bit snotty and cranky though.
    Looking forward to getting out of the house tomorrow, I need to go shopping to buy a babyshower pressie, plus a birthday pressie, and get some photos developed. Then taking Aidyn to my friend Juliette's babyshower on Sunday, it will be the highlight of my week

Jump on a plane this morning Ambah LMAO I will pick you up from airport

Love

Oh Wow for Matilda!! She still looks too little to be walking.
    Mitchell has been grizzly and hot for the last week or so. It just looks to be teeth but OMG we all need some sleep around here.
    Been a bit quiet on here but now my net has gone back to being fast I'll be back!
    Yvette - Just dropped Buffy (staffyXheeler) at my sisters. She is really going to love it - all the attention she was getting from everyone makes us feel better about adopting her out. She lives in a warehouse where the Youth Circus trains, and sister will be teaching trapeze and stuff so there will be plenty of people around to play with. I know they are going to turn her into a circus dog (or at least dress her like one!) We also have a staffy called Tyson (what else!!) and a shihtzuxlasa apso called Ruby Tuesday, 2 indian ringneck parrots and a cat. Tyson is 10 and is getting a bit grey and crusty now.

I'm glad everyone seems to be getting over their colds and icky stuff - has anyone heard from Katanya???

Hope the party is a great day Kathryn - make sure you enjoy yourself too!

Good luck Kathryn for today!! I hope you all have a great time!

Ambah that sounds great getting to go out shopping, its a great day for it! & I hope Jules has a great baby shower!

awww lulu I hope Mitchell's given you a break today and some rest Thats great about Buffy's new home, I'm sure she'll be spoiled rotten with a bigger pack to play with O katanya's posted in the children with a disability forum about whats going on...

On this side of things, up two times last night, once Matilda was crying a very sad cry and we would go in and pick her up and she would be asleep in 10 seconds and the minute we put her down again she'd wake up and have tears & everything... it took a while to get her settled again. But she's napping atm so break time! YAY!

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

I want my sleeping baby back!!! These teeth are giving her a really hard time. Her gum is so swollen and I can see both teeth just sitting there under the gum!!! Last night she slept in my arms for about 30 mins then I went to put her in bed and she woke up and didn't want to sleep so she decided to squirm until I put her down. She was still awake at 11 last night and then because she was sleeping in bed with us, I didn't get much sleep. She woke up at 6.30am and has just gone down for a sleep about 20 minutes ago. I don't know how long it will last for because she will want a bottle soon I guess, although she had a huge serving of museli for breakfast!

OKay better go and get my jobs done so that if she does wake up I can sit and play with her without feeling guilty!!!

Cheers

ohh Kelly I hear you! Yuck at Asha's teething! Matilda got a really swollen gum yesterday and after her wake ups last night I was thinking that it must have come through, but no teeth! Must be something about their birthdays...LOL

Well she woke up about 10 minutes after I got off the computer last time. I gave her a bottle of which she only drank about 100mls and then she went back to sleep!!! Sh has been a sleep for about 40 minutes now. I really wish she would let me put bonjela on her gums but she screams since I got it on her tounge by accident last time!!!

I am sure she will be fine. I just hope we get teeth soon!!!!

Christy - maybe you are right about their birthdays!!! LOL

Cheers

Well fingers crossed for a decent nights sleep tonight!!! Asha seems to be a bit better today, although the teeth still haven't come through yet.

Today Asha fell off the chair int he lounge room. Ryan turned his back for 2 seconds and bang she fell over the arm of the chair. She has carpet burn on her forhead and on the side of her nose. Then she tried to stand up holding on to her FP bandstand and she slipped and fell bumping her head, on the back this time. She then decided it would be a good idea to crawl under the coffee table and then tried to sit up and hit her head again!! So today she has been in the wars!!!

Swimming tomorrow to make up for Fridays missed class (we didn't go because she had a temp) so Daddy gets to see what we do at swimming!!

Cheers

awww I hope everything went well last night!! Matilda's still asleep :shock: very odd....

Yesterday she crawled over to the cat and wholloped him on the head really hard and he bit her. I was devestated. He's never attempted anything, always run away from her and this time he reacted...the dogs never react to Matilda or just walk away, but this time... She's okay, theres a good bruise there now but obviously it was a warning bite...she won't go near him now & avoids him. He gets along well with the kids down the street, but babies & toddlers have always stressed him out.. We did so much work with all our animals pre-Matilda and I researched & trained, but I guess this sort of thing is bound to happen when the baby has no fear towards the animals...we're going to do intensive bite training today and hope for the best.

Hey Christy! Mitchell is still asleep too (even stranger!).

I'm sorry about the cat thing. My puddy is pretty bomb-proof, as he was born at our place and has had DS dressing him in dolls clothes etc, etc. He has scratched Mitchell once ages ago, but only as he had a tight fistful of fur. Usually he walks away, but I still really keep an eye out.
    How can you stop a pet reacting if they are fearful?? You the one to ask I understand.... Our dogs are really good, they just lick him (YUK)

Lulu...we try to take out bite inhibition, so it makes the pet not bite when fearful but do the flight response instead... so we basically continue to put Chester (our cat ) where he wants to be a bug him (its a bit mean really) and then poke him or something until he gets cross and then when he lashes out at us we distract him, or move what he's on enough to get him to move etc... then when he runs away we praise him, give him treats and pats... Try to teach him other ways to react.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast