Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 9 Months - 12 Months October/November '05

Oh Tegan, fingers crossed for a BFP!

Wolf has been walking heaps today - 12 steps there, 20 steps here, to me, to his Nonno, to his toys ... it's funny because the last few days he wasn't walking much and today he can't get enough of it. Will have to buy him some shoes soon!! Probably before we go to Japan in 11 days...

Bluargh, I'm at the stage of pregnancy, where you can't eat much anymore. I had 1/2 a sandwich for lunch (that was an hour ago) and I still feel sick ... most evenings I can't even think of what I would like to eat for dinner - I just have zero appetite. (but once the food is in front of me I will eat )

Have decided to make a lamb roast for dinner tonight but have never made one... that will be interesting... don't have a cook book either.. DH said, "just pop it in the oven" ... hmmmmmmmm not sure about that advice...

Snowy

snowy - lol at cooking a lamb roast - i did one last night too - roasts are easy to do & you do just kind of pop them in the oven!! woohoo at wolf walking around -he must look so grown up now - have a great time in japan hopefully you won't feel so blah by then

tegan - did you get the BFP you wanted?

another hot day here so just having a quiet day at home - though have to go to toyworld to get a spongebob barbie (DP wants to give it to eliana as part of her birthday present) then i think we will just relax & watch the melb cup - well as much as you can relax with an almost one year that is teething & become extremely clingy!

Mel still no BFP even on the BT but still no AF, maybe you should check out my post in general TTC, it'll explain better

I know what you mean by being clingy. Lily is permenantly attatched to my leg! Sometimes so annoying i cant do anything.

Tegan, I still have for you for BFP!

Mel, that cake sounds fantastic! Hope you have a relaxing day and that Eliana's teeth are down soon!

Snowy, sorry to hear you are feeling yuk. The joys of being pg! My m/s is even worse than last time, I am off to the drs again today to ask for help. Good luck with the roast, I would have no idea how to cook one either!

Poor Kaleb is really copping it - I am sick when I change his nappy and when I give him food and I have no energy to play with him. I feel like such a bad mother at the moment.

Wow, it is very quiet in here, everyone's bub must be keeping them busy!

M/S is much better today, so I am a happy girl. Just started orgainising Kaleb's birthday and making invitations, I am getting very excited about it! Here's a question - what would you put in party bags for one year olds?

Jess, are you packed for your trip? You must be getting excited now!

Congrats again Tegan...hope you have a happy & healthy pg!

Thanks Beth. Hey, wouldn't it so funny if our babies were born on the same day again! Because i'll probably have this one 2 weeks early due the complications i had with Lily.

Lily has been entertaining herself lately so i havent had to put so much effort into that now thank god because my m/s has already started lol.

CONGRATULATIONS Tegan!!

Well it is 10pm and Aidan is awake, it is so hot he cant go to sleep, poor thing. We purchased an a/c today so cant wait to get it installed, although it will be on the other side of the house to where Aidan's room is, so on hot nights like this maybe we will have to have family nights in the lounge room!

Beth, not even close to packing! I have written a list of all things needed to be done before I go and packing is sadly on the bottom!

Woohoo, Tegan! Big fat congrats from me!

well, the roast turned out okay. It took longer than i thought (so we just carved off bits from the sides and popped it back in as we were all starving)

Wolf is pinching me lots recently - I hate it and I can't seem to be able to stop him... I get angry at him and tell him "NO" really firmly but he keeps doing it... arrrrrrrrrrg
    He also has this discovered that headbutting mommy is fun... crazy kid... gotta get him to stop that too before he breaks somebody's nose.

I bought a reindeer suit yesterday and took pictures and made a Christmas card from it - sooooooooooooooo cute!! I was afraid DH might think I'm absolutely bonkers but luckily he thought he was supercute too!
    We bought Wolf his first shoes. Apparently he has big fat flat feet like his Dad and measured the widest (H) in the Clarks. He thinks shoes are quite weird and has trouble walking now.. but the chick at Clarks said that it takes 1 week or so for them to get used to shoes.
    My boy is all grown up! He's got his first real shoes!!
    They even took a picture, which I thought was really nice. FIL bought them for Wolf as a birthday present.

FIL is starting to drive me bonkers... don't get me wrong, he's a lovely man and there is nothing in particular wrong with him, but I think anyone kinda gets to you after 10 days living in your house and being everywhere around you... I told DH that I'm not going on the road trip planned for Saturday, I just need a break from FIL.
    it's just the little things that drive me up the wall and I think I constantly feel judged in my parenting when I'm around him, IYKWIM?
    When Wolf pinches me and I say "Ouch" or "NO" firmly, he always says (and I mean always and every bloody time) "Oh, he never pinches me!" ... well, WTF are you trying to imply with that??
    And he constantly tells me what to do and what he thinks.. he is just very opinionated. ("Don't change him now, he will only get dirty again" - "Oh he ate really well" - oh yeah? half the toast is on the floor and the rest is smudged all over the table when he was supposed to watch Wolf while I made a phone call)

aaaaaaaaaah, listen to me vent... sorry girls... it's just good to get it off your chest (and once you start it's hard to stop)

Snowy, i know this probably sounds terrible, but when Wolf pinches you, pinch him back, not hard, but enough to make him think. I swear it works. It works for biting to usually. When i was a toddler i once bit my mum and she bit me back and i never did it again after that because it scared me. I did this to Lily because she used to pinch and now she doesn't.

Tegan, that would be funny to have both babies on the same day! Although I will probably have to have this one a bit early too, as I think I will have to have another c/s.

Don't worry Jess, I'm sure you'll get everything done! Woohoo at getting a/c, it will make such a difference. We only have it in our room, but it's like 100 years old and very noisy, so we don't use it much.

Oh Snowy, you sure are copping it at the moment! I have no advice on the pinching, I would be doing the same, just a firm 'no', how else do you discipline babies? Grrrr at annoying FIL, I bet you are looking forward to a day off on Saturday. The pic of Wolf sounds gorgeous, will you have it on his website?

Colleen Guest

congrats tegan! So happy for you & your family!!

I cant do personals atm, just a lil busy lol arent we all 8-[

Jaykobs got a couple of nasty bites on his head so going to docs, We always seem to hae something wrong, if its not a cold its teeth or bites lol

Hope all the bubs are well!

xxoo colleen & jaykob

First things first, sorry to freak everyone out, but now I've finally got platinum membership, I have taken the opportunity to change my user name to my real name (Beth is a nickname), trust me to confuse everyone!

Colleen, hope Jaykob is okay. IKWYM, sometimes it just seems to be one thing after another, doesn't it?

Kaleb has now learned to climb up onto the couch, but of course he can't get down by himself, so all morning has been him getting stuck, me pulling him off, then him climbing straight back up...he has sure tired himself out though, fast asleep now!

tegan - congrats on your pregnancy - not good about the m/s but it is all worth it in the end - at least lily realises & amuses herself!

jo - i didn't know whose messages i was reading at first lol - can't remember if ive asked you or not but did come to a meet up in a park in chermside ages ago with some mums from online? just there was a mum there with a kaleb who was born a month after eliana - glad to hear your m/s is getting better - woohoo at kaleb pulling himself up - for a one year olds party bags im just putting in some bubbles, balloons, fruit sticks, some baby snacks like sultanas etc & if i can find them little bath ducks - the older kids will get lollies etc

jess - have you started packing yet? i hope aidan has gotten back to a normal sleep routine at least DH can sort that out while you are away!

snowy - sorry your FIL is being painful guess after so many days together things start to grate on you - at least you will have a few days to yourself - the reindeer suit sounds so cute (you will have to post photos) & well done on being so organised! hope wolf is managing to get around in his big boys shoes

i decided at the last minute to go visit my parents for the day yesterday - so it was nice to have a bit of break from looking after eliana - my brother & his wife are living there at the moment (they have rented their house out while they moved out west so the tenants will be there till after xmas) anyway my brother has a lamb & eliana loved playing with him & was laughing hysterically when he bounced around - she is getting around so much more & takes off when you hold her hand to walk - i just got a call from an agency she is with & she may have a job next week - so fingers crossed

Hi everyone,

Well I think I am all organised for Japan, I have made up lots of dinners and jelly for Aidan, written everything down, and packed for myself so I shouldn't think DH will come across too many problems, but no doubt he will!

Tegan I hope the m/s eases off for you a little earlier this time.

Jo, sounds like a fun little game Kaleb is playing (fun for 5mins then really annoying...)

Mel, yep think I'm all set, and Aidan's 2 bottom teeth have come thru so he will probably be a dream baby for DH while I'm away!

Hi to everyone else, and I will see you all when I get back in just over a week!

i am sad today (not really) but my dd has turned 1 today so she is not my baby girl anymore.

Girls, thanks for the confratz, unfortunatly i've had some bright red bleeding. Going to get a blood test monday if its positive then i'll have an ultrasound to see if everythings ok, hopefully its just a breakthrough blled like i had with Lily...

tegan - sorry to hear about that but fingers crossed roman or aurora is hanging in there!

Tegan, I hope the bleeding is nothing. Fingers crossed

Beth is Jo, Jo is Beth, Beth is Jo, Jo is Beth... got to get that into my pregnant brain, lol.

I hope I can post the card somewhere - or one of the photos I took. He looked soooooooo adorable in the suit - like a big cuddly toy! Haven't updated Wolf's website in ages...

Sorry for the short post, but I will go have a nap now while FIL is out with Wolf for a walk (you can read in the due in feb thread why I'm absolutely shattered today)

Snowy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast