Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 9 Months - 12 Months October/November '05

Hey everyone,long time no post lol
    I cant possibly try to catch up on all the personals right at the moment,so i will just give you the latest news about Dominic....
    he has started pulling himself up on furniture this week!! i cant believe it and i am so sure he will hurt himself that i just want to wrap him up in cotton wool lol
    Apart from that he is doing really well...he is eating a full meal a day,and drinking really well....
    He is sleeping anywhere from 10pm at night to between 8-10am so i am really happy....
    Gotta go,it sux being on dial up because Neil wants to use the phone....
    Hope you are all well....

jo - glad im not the only one with the human vaccuum cleaner! woohoo at kaleb taking a few steps - he will be running before you know it - hope your m/s has settled down

tegan - woohoo at lily getting more teeth - as eliana isn't walking yet i can't give you any ideas to get lily walking except does she have a walker she can try & push around - eliana will walk holding onto one hand but she isn't very steady

snowy - lol at the hobbit feet! but at least wolf has learnt to point at crumbs not devour them - sounds like are almost all organised for wolf's birthday - i still have a few things to do - his pushchair sounds cute & trust a boy to find the wheels!

colleen - that pool car sounds great - lol at his kanckles! that is great that his 8th tooth is almost through & good luck with getting your invites out

suzie - i know what you mean about wanting to wrap them up in cotton wool but i figure if she is going to fall it will still happen - you are so lucky to be able to get a sleep in - eliana sleeps 8-6 - i tried putting her down later but she still wakes at 6am!

this is a sad day cause it's my last day in here - my baby will be one tomorrow - where has the year gone to?? ive been a bit emotional (dont know why) & cry at the slightest thing involved with her turning one! i have been busy doing the last minute things for her party on saturday (just hope it doesnt rain as i have no where else to go) i decided last night to make personalised wrappers for a thank you chocolate so im happy with the way they turned out - eliana is just flying around the place - she is definately making up for all those months of being a slug!! she is also getting more gamer with standing by herself

hugs & kisses to all the babies & i will pop in from time to time to check up & no doubt will see you all in a few months

tegan - forgot to say i love your new avatar \/

Colleen Guest

Happy Birthday Eliana for tommorrow, see you in the next forum soon..

& OOOO Tegan.. nice av..

Oh, we will miss you Mel! Big :happybday: to Eliana for tomorrow, hope the party goes beautifully!

Suzie, glad to hear Dominic is sleeping so well!

Yeah Tegan, cool avatar! Can't wait to get mine. With the walking, Kaleb was doing exactly the same as Lily, as soon as he realised he was standing without holding anything, he would panic...I think he just finally got the courage to give it a go. I'm sure Lily will be doing the same any minute now!

Colleen, good luck with getting the invites out, that is my job for today/tomorrow.

Snowy, my mum can't wait to take Kaleb to Clarks to get proper shoes! It is a big deal in our family - I grew up in the UK, I think that's where it comes from!

Thanks about my av, looks sexy don't it? LOL

Mel, Lily is getting one of those push thingys for her birthday, so not for another month!

Happy Birthday to Eliana for tomorrow! Wow 1 yr old already, goes quick huh! Lily (and Kaleb ) are 11 months old tomorrow! Can't believe it!

IKWYM Tegan, it is really hard to believe, isn't it?

Yeah it feels like only yesterday that i actually had her. Boo hoo, my baby girl is growing up too fast!

very sexy new avatar in deed!

Hope the birthday bash goes well tomorrow, Mel. Well, I will be joining you soon and this will probably be my last post in this forum as I am leaving for Tokyo tomorrow.

See you in the next forum (and we'll all be there for a while! )

Snowy

Geez Snowy you move around alot! LOL Hope you have a good time!

Just went shopping and bought Lily a dress and a cute Christmas t-shirt that came with a little santa hat. Adoreable! Also, we got her a Cabbage Patch Doll for Christmas(from Santa) and about 3mths ago i saw this ballerina outfit for it, but i couldn't find it again after that. But tonight I found it at the same place i sawit before, so quickly grabbed it, held it tightly to my chest and bought it LOL.

We also got Lily's photos back. OMG they are so adoreable!!! Our scanner is broken so i'll have to wait until we get a new one to show you The Christmas one we got looks funny because she has this sour puss face. I was thinking of making christmas cards with it on the front saying something like 'What's All the Fuss?' or 'Bahumbug!' LOL

happy birthday Eliana!! I hope you had a great day!!
    I cant believe Dominic is 10 months today!! it seems like only yesterday i had him,and now here he is,pullling himself up on things and only 2 months away from being 1!!
    mel i figure i cant protect him from everything forever,much as i would love to lol
    yeah we are gettin a bit of sleep here,he was up at 6.44am this morning though,because i put him to bed at 8pm last night,and he woke for a feed at 12.30am and wouldnt go back to sleep til 2....
    I might be a bad mum but i bought him into the loungeroom,fed and changed him and plonked him in his playpen and went back to sleep on the couch...
    i was right next to him though so if he hadve cried i would have been instantly awake....but i was sooo tired lol
    Cool avatar Tegan!! very sexy hun lol
    Talk to you when you catch up with us again Snowy!! i envy you for having so many adventures....
    Tegan lol @ the looks on Lilys face, i cant wait to see the photos!!
    I love Cabbage patch Dolls,but my girls all want Bratz and dont want to have anything to do with them
    it is a terrible day here,cant make up its mind whether it is going to rain or shine...
    Anyhow just popped in here before i go and start tea so we can have it on time today,Dom has gone to bed for his afternoon sleep so i have to get a few things done while he is there....
    hope everyone is well!!

Happy Birthday Eliana!!

Lily is 11mths old today, omg. Not liking this growing up thing! lol

I think Lily needs to put on more fat lol. She fits perfectly the length of size 0 but width wide its probably still 00 lol. But we have to but size 0 because she is so long. Just everything looks a bit baggy lol. Does anyone have this problem or do all your bubs fit in size 0-1?

Tegan, I have the same problem with Kaleb, especially with jumpsuits, I have to put him in size 2 for length, but they are quite wide/baggy on him. He has just gone into size 1 for normal clothes. It never ceases to amaze me the difference in sizing between brands, at one point he was wearing size 00 tshirts from Target and size 2 bonds wondersuits.

Have a safe trip to Japan Snowy!

Kaleb broke DH's sunglasses this morning. I didn't realise he could now reach things on the dining room table. Can hear DH up and about now so better go and explain 8-[

Yes I know about the different sizes! I bought this pair of overalls before Lily was born and they were a size 0000, well lets just say i think they grew with her because they fitted her when she was born and she was still wearing them at 6mths old LOL!

thanks everyone the party went well & she had a great birthday - loved unwrapping all her presents & we took her to southbank for a swim after playgroup & eliana loved the fact that she could crawl around in the water - im still finding it hard to believe she is one & of course cried when everyone sung happy birthday to her!!
    see you all in the next forum soon

Hi ladies, I'm baaack!

Had an amazing time and was able to relax without Aidan and enjoy the sights and sounds of wonderful Japan! Also glad to be back cuddling my little, or should I say big, man, he looks so different and his 2 new teeth have popped up more. Still recovering from the travel but I should be my full self in a few days. Lots of cleaning to do and then I am already stressing about more organisation of Aidan's big party!!

Tegan, so sorry to hear about your loss. Glad you have Lily to enjoy and cuddle.

Hi to everyone else!!

Welcome back Jess, glad you have a wondeful time!

This afternoon, Lily was standing up holding onto the coffee table and she let go with both hands at once and started clapping. She was just standing there by herself! She then realised what she did and wasn't that fussed about it, just put her hands back onto the table and sat back down. But she stood on her own! YAY! One step closer to walking(scuse the pun lol)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast