Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 9 Months - 12 Months October/November '05

Welcome back Jess! So glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. Did DH cope ok without you?

Mel, glad to hear the party went well, and I can totally understand feeling emotional!

Wow, it is so quiet in here, I guess there are not many of us left!

Kaleb's walking is coming along great, he can go from one side of the room to the other now, I am very proud of him! I am in the process of weaning him off bottles, I would like to be done with them by his birthday, has anyone else started this yet? This week I have dropped his morning bottle to milk in a cup, and next week I plan to do the same with his lunchtime bottle. So far, so good.

Jo, we're also starting to wean Lily off the bottle too. At lunch time we give her 2 poppers of juice instead of milk. I would love for her to drink from a sippy cup, but she just wont. She'll just chew on it because it doesnt feel like a bottle or a straw(which she uses so very well!) So not sure what to do there...

Tegan, Kaleb doesn't really like sippy cups, he'll drink out of them if I hold them for him, but he doesn't understand that he has to tip it up IYKWIM. I have tried 4 different styles, and came accross a Tommee Tippee one with a built in straw and it is working a treat. Might be worth a go if Lily can manage poppers?

Jo, i was just looking at the tommmee tippy cups and they they had every one but the one with the straw #-o I thought i was an excellent idea! SO i don't where i could get one. Where did you get yours? I did find though a sippy cup and the teat thing is really soft. So Lily might think its like the bottle? SO might give that a go. But hopefully i'll be able to get the one with the straw as she loves drinking out of those.

By the way, love your av!

Hi Girls

We now have brand new "born in" threads for you all. At the end of this month this old style thread will be closed and the new ones will take over. We found that this style is getting hard to keep up for some members, so trying to make it easier on everyone including us moderators !!!

For the babies born in November 2004 please visit HERE
    For the babies born in December 2004 please visit HERE
    For the babies born in January 2005 please visit HERE
    For the babies born in February 2005 please visit HERE

These new threads don't mean you can't chat across the forums and keep up with the people you have gotten to know in this thread, we are trying to make a little bit easier for those that don't get so much time online, also there will be no changing forums as your baby gets older so you wont have to find your way into a brand new thread.

If you have any queries please throw me or one of the moderators an email.

Love

Locking thread now.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345