Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Babies Born April 2005

Deb - the poos have only just come right, and she has really bad nappy rash from it - and we have the MCHN on Monday!!! D'OH!! ](*,) Thats only the second time in the last 3 months she's had a dose, and they have both been at the MCHN!!!
    She "nibbles" my bb's sometimes - when I pull her off and say no, she puts out the bottom lip and just cries and cries and cries. Its sooooo hard not to laugh!

Fi

Debbie Lee Guest

Doh! Get her butt out into the sun over the weekend and try to get rid of the nappy rash?? Ouchies! Gab's got a bit too.... it must hurt them soooo much! Awwww @ Jenna crying when you tell her not to nibble you. You mean Mummy!

Fi I hope Jenna nappy rash is much better!

We had a very active weekend chasing Mr Jacob around the entire house! How on earth did he get so quick so fast!!!
    Another little surprise over the weekend. On Saturday morning Jacobs 2 top teeth popped through and on Sunday his 3rd bottom tooth was there. See what I mean by him doing everything out of whack! I told him that that toothy peg wasn't supposed to be next but as always he just grinned and laughed at me.

Debbie Lee Guest

Wow, Nat! Jacob certainly IS in a hurry to grow up, isn't he? Doesn't he know he is the baby of the family and needs to stay that way a little longer?

Hi! I'm Michelle and my DS Jaylen was born on the 23rd of April!!!

Looking forward to sharing stories with you all!!!

Forum Name: pigeonpairmum
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 23-4-05
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Boy
    Baby Name(s): Jaylen Mikhael
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) eczema!!
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 1 day early!!!

Hi Michelle!! Welcome to BB. Looking at your ticker, you are expecting a baby as well!! You, me and Deeanne are all going to be buddies I guess as we are due late July too.

I have a daughter Jenna who was born late on April 11th. I chat with the March girls alot as there are only 3-4 of us in this forum, and it gets too lonely for little old me...... But whenever I see someone has posted in this one, I certinaly come for a look.

Nat - how funny about jacobs teeth coming all out of order. Jenna has started heat-butting everything. She will crawl up to you, and just continuously bang you with her head until you move or pick her up. Crack up!

Fi

Welcome to Michelle and Jaylen!!

LOL at Jenna's head butting Fi!

Jacob has been getting very curious since first being offically on the move last week. He is pulling himself up on everything! On Tuesday afternoon he pulled himself up to stand at the coffee table, examined what was there then plopped back on the ground. It was too funny!! Well I think the other 3 teeth have caught up. 3 more little points have now sprouted through making the 8 teeth! None of his brothers had that many teeth at this age! Unfortunately for us he has developed a little toe fetish and with those teeth everyone is trying to sit with their feet up over here LOL!!!

Mine's fine Shannon.

Thanks Shannon!!
    He had a fantastic day and a very special party last Sunday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12