Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #12

Im here now.
    Thismorning we went to a seminar that i was invited to for prem babies that are under 1yr and born b4 37weeks. It was really good there was about 15 mums, hald brought bubs and Starting next Friday 11 of us are doing a play group research program that runs for 8 weeks. I think we onyl have one session next week then break from chrissy.

Nixon seems to be dropping another milk feed and drinking less. he always drank the whole 250ml but now he leaves 50-100ml and yesterday & today his 3ish feed he has refused.... so we have just started a 3rd solid feed now to compensate. (anyone elses bub dropped to 3 milk feeds yet??)

Put up the christmas tree last night!! we bought a big 8footer from target its awesome! Im just uploading a pic of it on the website(in "other stuff" folder), just gotta get some pressies under it now! we've gone with the "snow theme seeings we both love the snow and DH would prefer to have a white xmas every year if we could.
    It just needs the star on top which when DH comes home he will help Nixon put it on!

ohhh Shell, i wonder if the nausea could be a BFP!! how long till u could test? is this your first month of trying?

Jacci- yeah i still do the mums and bubs class, hehe i struggle lifting Nixon @ 8kg doubt i could still lift him at 12kg!
    Happy 9months Alexa!!

Lisa, oh no on ur back, hope it's better now.

5 teeth Bel, hehe, he must have the most in here so far, Holly only has 4 & think 1 on the way. Ooh maybe Ryan has the most Shazz.

Wow, 9mths Alexa, cool Mitch.

Jacci, hehehe on the carpet peeing. Holly's been sleeping on her tummy for few mths now, since she's been able to roll easily. Put her in on her back & she rolls. It's not so bad when they have more head/body control. I've had to turn the angelcare sound/movement monitor sensitivity up to 5 instead of factory setting of 3 as it kept going off several times/wk & always around 1-4am. It's only gone off once since. Coz she is up the far end & has one knee up so belly doesn't fully touch. Ouch on those xmas bills Jacci.

Oooh Sush, ur gonna have a ball, u'll have to fill us in when u get back, have fun. Great clips too.

Sure is 1st mth Nickers. It started yesterday arvo, & medication increase was yesterday mornin, so prob just from that hehe. CD19 now, if ovul'd when used to (CD13-15 on clomid though), then I'd be 5 DPO. Last time got very faint grey line after too many mins at 8DPO & BFP at 10DPO. It's prob too soon for symptoms yet. ETA... last time early symptoms were this & nausea didnt start til 5wks.

Nickers - tree looks good! - I have the gold and red theme this year. I don't even notice charlie weighing so much now - i think my arms have grown with him! -

Shell - oooh good luck with the TTC! Let us know how you go!

Putting christmas tree up today!! so excited - talked DH out of getting a real one and now i can go buy a fake one!! yeah!!!

Lol Ryan has 6 teeth and looks like 7 and 8 any day
    ohhh good luck shell wit TTc # 2

teeth update - 7 through now, 4 at the top and 3 at the bottom.

Oh, and Amy, Declan may the youngest by only a couple of hours, Josiah's an anzac baby too!! Though I think I remember someone being the 27th??

Gotta go, mark's family christmas dinner tonight coz his parents are going away for chrissy.

Have a good one

Bel

Hi Everyone!

Bel... Josiah looks so cute in your ticker! Wow at all the teeth. Have fun at Chrissy dinner.

Jacci... Hope your tree looks good up!

Shell... Good luck TTC! How exciting!

Nickers... Abbey hasn't dropped any feeds yet, We have just started her on 2 solids a day. She feeds 4 times a day usually and 2 a night.

Hi everyone else, its too late for any more personals lol

Abbey is now 7.08kg, 65.5cm long, and has 3 teeth. She still isn't putting on heaps of weight but enough to keep the CHN happy. She is pulling herself up on everything.

Time for bed!

P.S. I have posted my secret santa pressie too

morning everyone
    my wee man stayed up all night so he is sleeping ever so peacefully NOW....

Happy 8 months Jordy & Holly!!! Man, time is just flying by...we'll be planning 1st birthdays soon:eek:

YAY - the santa smilies are back I love the santa smilies :P hehe

I got my secret santa pressie - Thanks SO much to my SS - it's the most gorgeous little outfit, i'll have to change my ticker photo so you can see it

there was something else I was going to write, but can't remember what...oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Love to you all, hope you're all having a great weekend.

Bel

Shaz - you poor darl! - all night - I feel for you. Hope he has a better night tonight.

Well we went to Ballarat today - 3 hours there 3 hours back - charlie was so well behaved! he was awesome in the car till about 3 minutes from home and that was only coz he had wind and needed to do a big burp! once that was out he was back to great.

I just got back from a 20km bike ride - was very hard so i treated myself to a piece of my FIL's birthday cake.

abs Guest

morning everyone

yikes Shazz, hope he slept better last night

Poor Charlie, Jac... nothing worse than wanting to let a burp out but having it just stuck there

Ta for the 8months Bel. We mentioned it to a few people over the weekend, and it was all NO WAY, Can't be that long already !!

Well, jordy's 2 middle lower teeth have finally cut through and boy are they sharp. He still loves grabbing my hand and slamming a finger in for him to chew on - more in the back teeth area, but he will move my finger from side to side thus all but slicing my finger with those teeth

Still trying to get a photo of it

Went and visited a friend that I haven't seen for a number of years - pre Jen even. I used to work with Kelly (about 8 years ago) and have even stayed at her&hubbies (Wayne) house a few times. She was soooo excited to finally met Jen and of course little Jordy. She wanted him to stay over. I just knew the 2 girls would get on like a house on fire - I was right. Kel was wondering where all my blonde curls had gone, Jen loooooves me doing a regular #1 over it all, plus the blonde is slowly going grey So hopefully we'll be seeing a bit more of them now - I'd thought they'd moved to Qld hence me not ringing em for far longer than I should have - Kelly called me out of the blue about 2 months ago

Oh and picked up some GeoTrax via eBay as well. Even though it's not suitable til Jordy is 2.5ish, it was a reasonably sized set for a great price. GeoTrax is like a plastic train set that can have remote-controlled trains - look it up on eBay to see it. Tis pretty hard to find in the shops here in Australia though ToysRUs are finally stocking it, but only in limited bits

And can't wait - 4 more sleeps til we go on hols for 4 nights. And Jordy is having one massive sleep this morning. Went down just after 8am, tis now 9.50, so he should wake in about 15 mins

abs Guest

oops... I was just upstairs when the delivery guys arrived. Jen opened the secret santa present !!

Cute tshirt and shorts - they'll fit him in a little while, so excellent size choice for early next year in the warmer weather !! Thank you SS

Will take a piccie and put it on Jordy's website with the next picture updates

were is the time goig - 8 months - eeeeh !!! people always told me life would be so quick once you had kids - I believe them now

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!!

Shell - good luck with the TTC, at the moment I think Tyron is going to be an only child...

Abs - glad that you had a nice catch-up with your friend and that the girls got on well!

Jacci - you are crazy 20km on a bike, I am tired doing it in the car!!

Bel - I can't believe how many teeth Josiah has, Tyron only has 1!!

Shazz I am hearing you on the no sleep, Tyron has started waking at 12 and then 3:30 are they going through another growth spurt??

Well us -

I have hurt my back again, it is driving me crazy, doesn't help when you have to carry a big 10kg lump around!!!

Well we went and saw Santa and had our photo taken, Tyron thought he was great but was trying to eat his beard!!!

AND

Tyron can crawl, what a nightmare, he is into everything, I put the play pen up and he figured that if he pushes hard enough he can just take that with him!!!

Hi to everyone else!

abs Guest

Yikes Lisa... have no idea of whether I mentioned it, but I reckon Jordy might skip the crawling thing. He is standing up soooo much, and loves it, plus not showing any sign of crawling - that I reckon is a bigger yikes... more he can reach

Oh and Jen reminded me why he is sleeping sooo much today - nearly another 2hour session. He is a little sick... maybe a cold. Definitely the sniffles and you can tell he is struggling to drink his bottle when trying to breathe through his nose - poor little fella
    Last edited by abs; December 4th, 2006 at 12:50 PM.

Yikes Lisa crawling already!! i guess if you hadnt already started baby proofing the house u will be now!
    So are we opening SS at our own leisure then? I've got Nixon's under the chrissy tree. was thinking wouldnt open it for a while because we will be in syd for xmas and alot of his/family presents are already in Sydney so we wont have a heap of presents under the tree.

Abs - I read that for motor development skills it is beter for them to crawl first - don't know how true it is though - charlie is back to doing the i'm to lazy to do anything mode!

Lisa - Hope your back gets better - I hear you on the carrying a large weight around - charlie is 12.5 kilo's my arms get very sore after a while and BTW If you had of heard me when i was riding you would of pi$$ed yourself laughing!! I was talking to myself at every hill - come on jacci you can do it! - Gav thought i was funny.

Growth spurts - maybe they are due a growth spurt now coz charlie is getting tired very quick during the day and having a heap more sleeps than normal

Christams tree - I have my tree up now - i have put the fire gaurd around it - It works a treat - i will upload my tree photo in a minute

Well I am off to play in a netball grandfinal tonight - i lost raquetball thismorning - not happy jan - i'll let you know how i go tonight.

Have fun Jac

Have just uploaded 3 more photo's of charlie
    1 - him sitting on the chair yesterday
    2- charlie putting star on the tree
    3 - the santa sack i made for charlie

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast