Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #14

Just a quick note to let you know that I've updated Josiah's website with a couple of pics. BBL to chat, gotta a grump to sort out.

Bel

KelliC Guest

Bel, Josiah is just the cutest. He looked like he really enjoyed the chocolate biscuit, we haven't tried Olivia on one yet but it wont be long!

Kel - you poor thing working on a saturday!

Bel - love the photo's.

Well its pi$$ing down with rain here but it is still really muggy, charlie is crawling round in just his nappy for a couple of minutes to cool down.

Hope your all having a great weekend ( even at work Kel)

Bel Josiah looks alot older than he is on that lil bike and thats a great pic with the biscuit

Kelli great xmas pics of olivia!

I just updated my ticker pic currently trying to do his webpage !

Bel- cool new pics, like the pic of him sitting on the car thing, can he actually push himself along that yet? Nixon's still getting his confidence up with sitting so havent been game to put him on anything like that yet.

bec- what a gorgeous photo! did u take it or is it a professional one?

Nickers I took it - I actually took about 50 pictures that day both color and b&W and they all came out great I am getting 3 of the B&W ones blown up and framed all with different expressions on his face put the same pose or what ever!

I just updated Declan's site for anyone interested!

abs Guest

still the big D here, well just a little at the time, almost watery but very much on the ohroma side

reminds me, Jen has taken Jordy shopping a few times and he loves sitting in the trolley ! (I havent seen it yet) Anyone else tried that ??

Not much happening here, he's asleep after we went to Bunnings and I spent my xmas vouchers on stuff for the house (paint/stain for the outdoor setting; gutter guard - big gum tree next door clogs up one the gutters and when it rains the water comes in the window of the garage., ie my theatre room; + a couple of other bits and pieces). Tis very warm outside, so Jen is working on her parents finances for the last financial year before sending them to the accountant - she doesnt know I haven't done mine either

oooh, what a cutie Declan is Becky, you've got some great pics there.

abs - hope Jordy feels better soon. We had a monster poo ourselves this morning. It was all up his back and all on the carpet. It was so gross & semi solid too, so bits everywhere - disgusting! He of course thought it was hilarious.

Nickers - he can sit on the car really well, and Janae pushes him around the house on it without him toppling over, but his feet aren't quite flat on the floor to push himself yet.

It's been a lovely day here, went for a walk along the beach with our friends who have just moved here from the UK (as in, they arrived yesterday ) Just about to get Josiah ready for bed & have dinner.

Have a great day 2moro everyone.

Bel

Josiah loves the trolley - loves trying to grab everything behind him!
    Last edited by belgodfrey; January 7th, 2007 at 09:01 AM.

Jacci, not as much M/S this time, but otherwise pretty much the same I guess. I feel so hungry, bloated & big already. I reckon I look like ur 18wk5d belly pic & i'm only 7wk5d Bel, hehe.

Wow on Jordy Abs, yeah Holly has just started that (takin a step or 2 closer), when she's standing against 1 of her toys, she puts too much weight on it & it starts moving across the floor, so she goes with it & a couple of times she's grabbed my hands & moved a bit closer. There's gonna be so much more running around when they walk I reckon, yikes, hehe. She hasn't started walkin round furniture though. Great pics too.
    Ooh could be teeth Abs, when Holly teethed, she was doing runny poos every nappy change. Holly had her first sit in a trolley yesterday, on a towel & she just loved it.

Haha Nickers, yep I was thinkin the same thing, I feel like I already look more preggas now, yikes. Yeah I'd like to. Oooh yeah Nickers, that has snuck up quick, 1mth away for u.
    Taa Nickers & Abs. What bout Declan for last wk & Alexa recently. Happy 9mths.

Amanda, I've just recently started trying to give Holly whole bananas, took her a few nana's to get used to it, but now she takes little bites & swallows it. Today I let her have a chew on my apple & she bit little pieces off. I'm using the solids food list from pg1.

Haha Mitch, Holly was the opposite, she'd say dada & buba but not muma, except 3days ago she started repeating muma. Soo cute. Ooh sounds great Mitch, I'm sure u'll have a lovely hol.

Thnx Kelli, Olivia is a cutey too. Holly got that rockNroll musical toy for xmas. Her hair's really lightened up too, can't wait til Holly's hair grows more.

Bec, they're more great pics. Our bub's look so much more grown up now huh.

Yikes Bel, on the carpet too, eeek, hehe. Wow Josiah looks so grown up now too. Holly's little dinky (from Mum) looks very similar, but doesn't have the very handy back saving handle on the back.

Clothes, Holly is mostly in 0, only a few 00 & even using a few 1's even though a bit big.

It REALLY sucks not havin broadband (too far from xchng), I tried 3-4 'internet speed tests' & all recorded 29kpbs & dialup is capable of 56kpbs, how crappy, takes ages for some pics to load.

Evening all

Abs - Charlie loves the shoppong trolley - sits up the whole way round now. he hates iot when i put him in one of those baby capsule things - cracks them big time!!!

Nickers - I showed Gav your professional photo's you got done and he thought they were great - especialy the one you are using for your ticker!

Shell - I am on to giving charlie bannanas also - he has learnt to eat the whole thing now - just takes little bite. I'm with you i can't wait till charlie actually grows some solid hair!

Becky - love the photos - he has ssoooooo much hair!

Bel - we got charlie one of those car things he loves it too.

Well very eventful day here for the piergrosse family - really did nothing! Charlie is cutting his 2 top teeth at the moment - those front ones just look sooo big and painful!
    Earlier today I posted that it was pi$$ing down with rain well our back room got flooded and our front yard - i understand the front yard - but the back room!! go figure - i'm married to a [email protected]@dy plumber - surely he could of stopped that!!!

Anyway talk to you all soon - will update my www. real soon

Jac

oh forgot to add - charlie is totally in size 1 and he no longer firts into jumpsuits - seeing they only go up to a 1 he is now in normal pyjamas - just way to long for jumpsuits - trying to get one without feet - if anyone sees any can you let me know and i will give you money to get some for me

How's everyones health kick going? I was good all week, went to the gym 4 times, ate lots of fruit and veg, but last ngiht we had a bbq and ppl over. i drank a fair bit of wine as well as some chicken wings, pasta & potato salad.....ive lost almost 1kg from when dh and i started (Tuesday 2nd) but nothing from the weight i started with BB (Thursday 4th) so really i lost the first lil bit the first day or two, i better get my but in gear over the next few days i dont wanna be the one who doesn't loose anything!

Abs- i havent tried nixon in the front of the trolly yet, ive thought about it a couple of times so must try it next time.

Jacci- do u usually just sit Charlie in it or do you put something in it incase its dirty? bugger about the back room..... atleast dh should be able to fix it!
    we didnt get rain till about 10pm last night and it really didnt last long. hoping today is better we've had 4-5 days straight of 35+ degree days here.

Nickers - They have these wipes that are used at the smelter here in portland there called ISO Wipes - they are alcohol wipes that sterelise - we hvae boxes of them here and i have some in my car - when i go to the supermarket i wipe the bit that charlie is going to be in with them then i put a small blanket were he is going to be sitting.

Weightloss - I was also doing really well with the weightloss till last night and i had a few scotch cans and went to a bbq! so this morning i got up and DH went to work and charlie and i went for a walk - It was pi$$ing down! charlie was fine coz he was in the rain cover - he slept the whole way. it was me that got drenched - i was the only person walking today normally i see heaps of people!

hi - just re did charlie web page if any one interested

what a cutie Jacci - I love his cheeks!

Have you tried the bonds suits? The ones without feet? They're nice and stretchy & great for summer coz they're lightweight. I'm pretty sure they go up to a 2 as well. If you can't get any there, I could send you a couple - they're very cute.

abs Guest

we have the bonds suits too... same here Jac, let me know if you can't get em... I think Jen goes to Big W ??

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Morning guys! I'm sorry I'm not contributing much. I'm reading just not replying! Charlie has become Velcro kid lately and wants to be with me every minute of the day. Doesn't give me much chance to get anything done.

But wanted to post that he's taken his first few crawls forward! He's not very good and falls onto his tum after one or two 'steps' forward but he's got the right actions going, so it'll be no time before he's got it all together!

And he was stuck with his legs caught in the bars of his cot a few days ago and all I heard was 'Muuuuummmmmm!' over and over again! He won't say it when I ask him to, just when he's distressed or when he's crying!

And he loves riding in the trolly too. I've got a cover thing for it and he spent over an hour in it the other day when I was doing my grocery shopping.

Abs, hope Jordy's upset tummy has eased over the weekend.

Becky - the photos are great!

Jacci - we just went shopping for new clothes for Charlie too. He's in 1s for his tops and between a 0 and 1 for pants. His 0 tops are not too small per se, but are difficult to get his arms through IYKWIM. He's much smaller than your Charlie though. I think he's only about 9kgs and about 70+cm now.

Qsn: how often does your baby eat? Charlie has a biscuit and a tub of baby yoghurt when he wakes, about 4 heaped tablespoons of lumpy food for lunch, toast for arvo tea, and another 4 heaped tablespoons for dinner. This is on top of BFing him about 4-5 times a day. In fact, if he doesn't get to eat something solid at those times, he cracks it big time. Plus he will snack on bread or fruit throughout the day. I sometimes wonder where it all goes?!

Hi Everyone,

I haven't had a chance to read all the posts, will get to that shortly, work is so busy it isa driving me crazy!!!

Jacci - you can get bonds all in 1 suits with feet in a size 2, I have some for Tyron, let me know if you want me to get you some!!

Abs - I hope Jordy is feeling better, Tyron has the opposite problem, we have been up half the night as he is trying to go but it is stuck!!

Oh and for those that asked what my word it,,, it is totally made up but I call it a buttemsky, he wont be able to say that for a while!

Must go, bbl to read what i have missed!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast