Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2006 #18

My it has been quite in here hasn't it!
    Happy birthday Luke for the other day!
    Don't really have much to report either bit boring!
    Had a good long weekend with DH went go kartin yesterday that was interesting!
    Have a lovely day everyone!

is very quite in here!!

charlie hs the flu! again.

we had a good long weekend together - went for a bike ride - charlie lives the baby seat on the back.

any way i'm off for a walk to get some baby panadol and some Eukea Rub for chazzy

Wow... it has been really quiet in here...
    i am actually able to keep up for a change LOL..

Hope you guys are all well...

Oh & Happy 11 months today Charlie!!!

Hi everyone!

Where has everyone been? Thought I'd have stacks to catch up on, but nope...

My boy is WALKING!!! It is so cute to watch - I'm so proud of him. He tries to walk somewhere before he decides it's faster to crawl. He got from the kitchen to my bedroom yesterday, which is about 10 metres or so.

He's also saying 'ta' when he wants something or is giving you something. The other morning I was sitting down reading something and he was trying to give me something by saying 'ta' over and over and holding it out to me but I wasn't paying attention, so he picked up my hand off my knee, turned it over, put the toy in my hand and said 'ta' in his sternest little voice. SO CUTE

Well, I didn't get the promotion I went for, but I know the girl that did, and once I saw that she had applied, I knew I didn't have much chance - she has heaps of experience. Bit disappointing but doesn't matter, at least I still have a job.

Anyway, better go and do some work, glad to see everyone is doing ok - hope everyone that's been sick is recovering nicely. I'll try and pop in later today.

Bel

Hi all,

Bel- WTG on Josiah walking the clever boy! wow i think there is going to be lots of early walkers in here! That is gorgeous that he turned your hand over to give u something hehe
    glad u had a good w/e Jacci and no more stcking the bike! How is your wounds healing?
    mitch- i hope you get some responses back with all your efforts.

Nixon is well, not much more to report, he has taken a couple of shuffles on hands and knees but reverts back to commando cause he is quicker at it! We spent last w/e baby proofing, had to buy gates for the top and bottom of the stairs, still getting used to having to open and shut every time i use the stairs!
    He definatley knows what NO means and its so funny (but cannot laugh) he goes to touch something i say noooo he gets a little fright like he's been caught, stops for a few seconds and then frumps or cries because he cannot touch it!

hope everyone else is well, how have you been feeling Jellie?

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

It has been quiet in here lately.

Yay Josiah for walking! What a clever little man!
    nic, Charlie is the same with 'no', always looks like he's been caught out!

Charlie is as good as new after our hospital visit. I carry ventolin everywhere I go now, but he hasn't had another attack, which is good. He's trying to stand without holding on to anything, but it's still a challenge for him. I reckon he's got some time to go yet before he walks, which suits me fine coz he runs me ragged as it is just crawling. He's into everything, and is like an energiser bunny, I swear!

He also can say a few words, like yes, daddy, eyes and hair, and he's trying to say biscuit, but it's still pretty garbled! He waves, claps, dances, kisses on request, and can point out the different characters in his books when asked. He can point to my hair, eyes, nose, mouth, though sometimes he gets mouth and nose mixed up! Lol! He's just like a humungous sponge atm!

But he's not sleeping well and I've been trying to wean him, which is proving sooooo hard! So it's lots of highs and lows here right now!

Wow Sushee Charlie can do heaps of things
    Declan can seay mum dad nan ta dog car he can point wave high five and is just starting to clap he is walking pretty well now still falls over a bit and yeah thinks it is just faster to crawl, oh another funning thing he does is I get down on all 4's and he climbs up so he is standing behind me then I crawl with him holding on to me walking behind and when I stop he tries to push me to go again so funny and he cracks up every time
    Still not sleeping but is cutting 3 of his top teeth at the moment so they could be a player in why.

Alexa can say.. mum, dad, dog, cat (almost has these right), Jed, yum, lots of other bits & pieces... She crawls in turbo speed.... not walking yet thank god... she is starting to climb up on things & trying to stand on her own... she is slowly learning about gravity LOL...
    She has 4 top & 4 bottom teeth & more on their way through!!!!

She eats everything.. but hates baby food.. wants what we are eating instead LOL...

She still wont hold her own bottle.. lazy little moo!!!..

Finally getting on top of the sleep thing.... slowly but surely....

Nixon- can say DAD! and he says it alot. there is alot of other mumble jumble in there but cannot make any of it for a word yet.

Thought I'd quickly pop in... things are good here. Caden can say dad and mum and that's it. He used to say mum but now only says it when he is really after my attention. Everything else he says is garbled nonsensical and very cute to listen to! (only to me and DH i believe!) He is crawling everywhere and tries walking but won't let go of stuff and loves playing chasey up and down the halway. Can only imagine how funny I will look being pregnant and crawling around the house playing chasey if he doesn't walk soon
    Off to bed for me, my lovely dogs are barking and I need to go and shut them up before they wake up Caden.
    bye,

KelliC Guest

Hello everyone, it has been so quiet in here lately! Seems like we have so many clever babies!

Olivia says Dada, and Tata as in bye, lots of other jibberish happening that I'm sure will make sense really soon, she crawls everywhere and is in to everything, pulls herself up on everything at the moment and stands by herself.. her favourite game is chasey, Olivia crawls in front and mummy tries to catch her, she giggles with delight every time.
    Olivia has been up all night for the last 4 nights, I think she must be getting more teeth and boy they're giving her some trouble, poor darling..

Mitch,
    I hope Alexa had a lovely 1st birthday, seems like yesterday we were all worried about your little girl coming almost 2 months early and look at her now!

Hi to everyone else, I'm at work at the moment and will try and pop in when I'm not busy..

abs Guest

hi ladies
    extremely busy here, thats my excuse, plus jordy is being a right paid sleep wise... but he is finally over his cold but is a dribble monster as there must be heaps of teeth finally making an appearance - he only has 4 fully out and 1 half way out.

WTG on a few bubs on their newly acquaried skills. Tis amazing seeing all these new things they do.

hi everyone!

Nicers - my injuries are healing well - I went riding again on monday and didn't fall off so that was a bonus!!!

Sush - senstional work on all the things charlie can do!!! I need to start teaching charlie more stuff.

Mitch - hope the first birthday was good.

Kelli - hope olivia sleeps better soon

Abs - charlie only has the 4 teeth also.

well better go to basketball - catch all later

Jac

Hi all
    Sushee ~ WTg Charlie such a clever little boy
    i swear all of these little people have been here before they are so advanced compared to when my older 2 were little Ryan is now trying his hand at running everywhere not with much success mind you he has aquired a far few bruises but is a much happier and content little boy he has been sleeping really well after getting over tonsilitis last week although he did lose a fair bit of weight when i got him weighed yesterday so we are going to have to beef him up some more but it is a struggle to get him to eat more then a couple of dessert spoons at anyone meal time
    so what is every one doing for 1st birthdays ???
    i'm really torn on what to do for ryan my only option is to make a tradition of having just us celebrate his birthday starting his 1st year but i feel like i'm ripping him off
    Last edited by ~shazz~; March 16th, 2007 at 10:15 PM. Reason: ETDelete

thnx Mitch, hope ur DH gets some positive news on the job front.

Oh poor Charlie.

Oh Bel, that's gorgeous. Sorry to hear u didnt get the job. WTG on the walking Josiah.

Oh Nickers. Holly just looks at me & sometimes smiles others just like, 'but why', but it usually doesn't stop her.

Wow Sushee, how clever is Charlie. Glad to hear he's had no more attacks though, that would be a load off ur mind.
    Hmm, think I need to start teaching Holly more stuff too Jacci.

Holly says, mum, dad, bub, nan, can't understand other garble. Waves, claps & has been letting go to stand on her own more freq (started 2wks ago), but only lasts a few secs, getting better. She dances, but not really on request. No pointing here or other words. 8 teeth, no idea if more coming or not.

We surely do have clever bubs in here huh.

Oh hope Olivia gets those teeth thru quickly & goes back to sleeping again Kelli.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Shazz,

Charlie and my sister's son's birthdays are a day apart, so she's doing my nephew's on Sat, and I'm doing Charlie's on Sunday. Can you not work something like that out with your brother?

It's so sad that you know your parents and family members will go to your nephew's bd over Ryan's. I hate that sort of favourtism! Ryan is not second fiddle, and nor should he be!

Hi everyone!

Charlie has chest infection number 8!!! we are of to melbourne on 2 wekks for a lung function test thingy! to see what is going on with him. Luckily he isn't grumpy when he is sick , but i feel for him coz he always has to have antibiotics. he is coughing that much that he is being sick and there is blood in his sick now. poor little baby!

Shazz - hope the family birthday works out.

Theresa - good luck!!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast