Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 1st ~ 15th 2008 #8

sasha.... we had no issues on plane eithor with joshie all the other bubs were making noise and he was happy as the flight attendant lady had to come and pick him up and she very loudly comented on how he has been the best bub on the flight lol.

funny enought the cooler weathor here has upset my kidneys but other than that all good. Its very calming hearing the waves crashing at night i might actually miss it when its time to go 1 week down 3 more to go wow time going so fast here!!

No teeth out YET!! Joshie is really getting round on carpet now but no offical crawling.

Wow, our kids really are growing up so fast aren't they, teeth, sitting, standing.

We also had no issues on the planes. I thought we might because he has been a bit stuffy with the teething (presuming teething cos it has gone away now the second tooth is through!) He fell asleep just before take off on the first flight, and woke up just as we were descending and only grizzled as he woke up, which could have been the tooth hurting or just the wake up grizzles but then he just sat there happily on my lap as we came in to land. On the flight back he stayed awake the whole flight, but not a cry or grizzle in sight. (or ear shot!)

I think Jett is missing Miss N too cos this morning he woke up and started making the same "ba ba ba" chatter noises and in the same tones (and volume) as she has been making over the last few days!

Bec - moving is far too much hard work... I hope the rest of it is relatively painless for you!

Ok, off to bed. The little J man is fast asleep after a busy and tiring few days and then his cousin's 2nd birthday today. And I am sure that is exactly how I should be!

Unhappy Nasty Nasty Virus!!!

We are sick and we made MT and J sick too

Saturday N had 2 very nasty looking nappies, bright green and mucusy (TMI) we think now she had a nasty virus in it, and last night I came down very sick, was not feeling 100% all day but couldn't put my finger on it, you know when you are just not right.

Anyway.... tried to eat some dinner, felt crappier so went to lie down, before I knew it it was (WAY TOO MUCH TMI!!!) both ends at once I didn't know whether to sit or kneal lucky DH brought me a bucket!! I rarely throw up, like the last time was about 9 years ago, and I could count the amount of time I have on one hand. Last night was fevers headaches and I could only hold down v small sips of water.

Today I have managed, water, cordial and tea, havn't felt up for food yet, but feeling slightly more alive.

N has been completely out of sorts very clingy, screaming in pain, just not herself at all, poor darling, perks up a bit with Panadol.

But worst part is MT and J both have come down with I feel sooooo terrible about it. MT said noooo don't worry it isn't my fault, we weren't to know but I still feel like crap about it, and they flew home Saturday night so I really hope it didn't "get around" the plane

I hope it is gone soon!!!! And doesn't come back!!!!

Went to the Dr's but not much can be done. but got a Dr's certificate as DH stayed home and looked after N for me.

Will be back when feeling better xxoo

OOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    You poor things! s to you & N and MT & J too!
    It might have been the pool, there has been something nasty going round the swimming pools here in Sydney.... that's no good at all, hope you are all feeling better soon.
    Miss B is a little odd, refusing food and more tired than usual, more dirty nappies than usual. A little fractious but mostly in good spirits so I really hope she is not sick again it feels like she's been sick for months!
    News here - had a BBQ for the mum's group on Sunday which was good. Managed to get to the gym this morning which was a miracle in itself, because we have had some dodgy nights around here. Feel much better for it though. Now we have to head over and visit the Bear's parents who have managed to limp home from Canada.
    New pics on FB if anyone wants a squiz
    sorry for no more personals to all

Hey!

We are still surviving, I feel much better, just lacking in energy really. Jett seems quite happy in himself but is filling his nappy often with a lovely green mucous poo! Poor DH went to change him last night and ended up doing 4 changes in the one session. No sooner was a new nappy on his bum than he filled it again!!

Please don't feel guilty or bad about it Vic, honestly, it couldn't be helped and none of us picked it as gastro! It could have been worse - it could have happened while we were there and then your poor DH would have had to look after you, me and the two bubs!!

I know he has got it now, so I really hope it clears up quickly for him.

Pixie - sounds like teething to me! Very cute pics btw!

Such cute pics Pixie chick

Hope all the sick bubbas and mummas get better soon - gastro suck...

Yup thats all from me

Quote Originally Posted by MummyTummy View Post
    No sooner was a new nappy on his bum than he filled it again!!
    At least he's getting it all out of his system!! to you all

And to you Vic, and Miss N .... hope you are all getting better!

Not much happening here ... got a new sewing machine (as most of you would already know! ) AND ducked into spotlight today to to have a mosey around - turns out they were having a SALE (20% off!! ) so I just HAD to get some more material!! LOL!

Anyway, prolly should have some lunch and do some more sewing!

Mwah! xxxx

Talking Wooooo Hooooo Mel!!!!!

You go girl!!!!

Will be back when I am back on my laptop!!!

Congratulations Mel!!

OMG!! So....that is the test result huh?

ok I am officially confused with all the secrets in here!! haha.

Hope you're enjoying NZ Sasha + Squidipa.

No teeth here yet but Eli loves to climb up things and starts to crawl then gives up and flops on his tummy hehe.

xx to all.

Update: OMG Mel just saw your signature!!! Congrats!!!
    Last edited by kiwigirl; March 17th, 2009 at 06:32 PM.

...where jumping on the bed is mandatory!

wow....number three on the way, well done Mel, thats such great news!!!! wonder if you will set a trend!?

WELL....all this lack of sleep has again produced some more amazing things....grace can now get herself in to a sitting possition on her own!! AND started clapping today, she finished her dinner really well and actually got most of it in her mouth and i gave her a clap and she started grinning, bouncing up and down and clapping herself!!! I couldnt belive it! growing SO fast!

Hope everyone who has this nasty sickness is getting better, gastro is so horrid! get better soon all!!!

Aww that's so cute for Grace to do that I'm loving this phase of their lives -- seems they're really starting to learn things which aren't just about basic movements!

I can't believe people didn't pick up on it when Mel was saying "testing ... testing ... one, two ... three" hehehehe

Oh MM - I thought Mel meant her as 1, you as 2 and Vic as 3?...

Bec - Wow, that is fantastic Grace! Way to go!

Jett got himself on all fours today in a stable position (hasn't quite mastered the stable position yet) and then really rock so hard that he was moving forward. Not sure how quickly this will translate in to crawling though!

MT - lol! Mel can be a trickster like that! hehehe (hear me Miss Mellie??? )

Veygas also gets up on all fours rocking ... he rocks so hard dometimes that he literally jumps forward! Of course, ends up on his tummy though!

Rachel - I'm getting a bit confused too! (I still don't think Vic has spilled the beans .. or if she did it was so cryptic that I totally missed it! )

Bec - wow, Grace is doing really well!

Well, must try and get some work done will the little man is asleep - DS1 had a bike safety thing at school today, so I had to drop the kids off at school (too busy for him to ride his bike and have DD walk!!) which means I have to pick them up too!

mwah! xxx

just another quickie jshie still has the runs hrmmm maybe form what imr eading it could eb teethinga ssociated being lots of our bubs are havving this at this time.

mel CONGRATULATIONS woohooooo number 3 well done whens the due date how far along are u . i am sorry if i have missed anyone else improtant news :S

right now tryoing to sort out my voting for qld ellection they sent me a blnkin enrolment form nto a my postal vote papers... hubbies down drive way doing burn off,
    ds3 alseep josh in lounge with dd and ds watching tv and playing with toys. i have more loads of washing to do including nappies.

ive been so rushed off my feet im wondering when the holiday part of this stay will kick in today ds3 and josh went to and music and dance thing at the church with nana while us 4 let over cimbed tokatoka it was good but ds8 got a little scared. all in all good day and productive ive done 5 loads of washing and nanna is cooking tea so im clear for that then drive out to glinks tonight.

the fog here was horrid today 5 meters at worst very bad around blink corners.

joshie has started trying to stick hsi tounge tied tongue out and talk its quite funy lol.

hello to every one *waves*

So this was my news
    Nowhere near as exciting as Mel's.... and maybe Vic's? and maybe Mountain Mummy's? I'll be suspecting everyone of pregnancy now so watch out! As long as it's not me
    Squidipa great to hear the NZ trip is going well although it might be a little hectic! you get that with four kids!
    Beck great to hear Grace is doing so well...
    Other news here.... Bear's folks are back we have been round there 2 nights in a row, first time to say hello and view the wreckage of FIL, who is a bit banged up, and then last night to rescue MIL who was beside herself because FIL who just had surgery on his hand yesterday insisted on trying to move furniture
    Beth has been funny, finding it hard to sleep, bad case of the runs and nasty nappy rash. Going to order some moogoo. Refusing food too. Not sure what is up with her, but hope it passes quickly.
    Tomorrow I am going to see my boss re: going back to work in June other than that, situation normal.
    to all hope Vic, MT and your bubs are feeling better.

Ok, we're starting to recover here. DH cam e down with it so we all spent yesterday lounging around on the couches!! I feel heaps better today so I have eaten breakfast :woohoo: Jett is still pooing constantly, but at least the poo colour has changed from bright green to brown... so hopefully that means he is on the path to recovery!

Ok, off to do some cleaning that I haven't managed to get to all week!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast