Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #11

Jo that is so cute!.

Mental note to self...no scissors in the house or anything that may be able to cut hair ..hehehe

Lol Cass...its a good mental note..hehe

Brooke Im glad that you can get things sorted and get on track with your aphids and roses. I so know what you mean too about being a mummy. It really seems like they have been with us forever...bless their little hearts.

Its quiet in here today. Sammy and I had a lovely morning with a group of mums and bubbies at the library. He loves doing all the little rhymes and chasing after all the other crawling bubs..tooooo cute!!!

Jo

Afternoon All!

Chilly morning here - 0 degrees at 7am soooooooo cold!

Still no toofy pegs - getting really frustrated at lack of teeth. Zahzee reckons she is a big kid now and is refusing "baby" food. Only wants to eat finger food but can't chew it properly!!

Only a 4.5km walk today - feeling slack!

Gotta go - big hugs to you all!

(please send all your unwanted teething vibes here!)

Seeya

Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't really kept up over the past week or so...going back to work has thrown me a bit out of whack. Thanks to everyone for your well wishes, my first shift back last Friday did actually go ok...although I did miss Josh! I was going all right until I phoned home mid-morning and could hear him in the background. I just wanted to go home and hug him! But, I went ok. And I had my second shift back on Monday night which is the reason I am so out of whack...I did the night shift on Monday but couldn't sleep on Tuesday unless Josh was asleep - and he only had a couple of hours sleep all day! I've spent the rest of the week catching up and I'm back again tomorrow! But, that's enough whinging from me...!

I have just read through all the pages I have missed and caught up on everyone's news. Thanks to everyone who has asked after me and Josh. Please forgive me for no personals...I feel very slack...I will get back into the swing of things soon hopefully.

Josh is well. He's all over the place and into everything. He has started giving us big kisses - his version of them anyway - which is an open, slobbery mouth smooshed up against our cheek! We have some friends coming to stay tomorrow night who have a little boy about 5 months older than Josh and we are going to take them to Taronga Zoo on Saturday. Should be fun!

Anyway, had better run. I probably won't get on here tomorrow, so have a lovely weekend one and all!

Janene_87 Guest

Hey Girls,

Once again sorry i haven't been on for a few days, i haven't really been on the computer.

I contacted the airline and they told me to write a formal letter and email it to them and they'll get back to me in around 3 - 4 days, so i'm just waiting to hear from them, they said they will most likely give me a credit to use next time i fly. We could be making our second attempt to get up there July 5th and coming back July 10th, nothing is booked yet but fingers crossed all goes to plan.

I best be off to bed, i will write more soon

Hey guys...

Bec, hope you can get some more zzzzz's soon and catch up .. Sounds like your going well and hope u don't miss Josh too much.... I lo0ve the sound of his big slobbery kisses!!

Janene, thats great news about the airline. Hope you get a free flight out of them too..

Kelli, Jack is sending lots and lots of teething vibes your way, his 4-5 top teeth are so white against the gums, they should be thru any day now, we hope!!!

Brooke, Thats great that you guys know whats going on and can get back on the right track asap and get pregnant in no time... I know exactly what you mean luv, this mother thing is the absolute best thing in the whole entire world!!! I don't know what I did without my little man..

Jo, Sammy sounds like he has a ball at the library (and I bet u do too!). I'll have to take Jack there too.

Cass, I am a big softie too and when Jack's teething really bad or sick he gets heaps of cuddles and lots of extra love from us. Sometimes he just needs a cuddle to calm down, then I put him back to bed and he's asleep in a second.. WOW at Kaitlyn being on the move too. Childproofing yet!!!hehehehe... And today Jack has learnt to sit up from being on his tummy too... I was so excited... Nick went into his room after he woke up from his afternoon nap and called me in, to see Jack peering at us thru the cot bars sittin up!!! My my, these bubbas are growing up so fast...

Storm, hope everyone is better and u feel better too. I'm so sorry to hear about the chaos at your place.. BIG BIG BIG for u and your whole family..

Trace, hope your lovely girls are feeling better too.. Is work still flat out??

Soph, how did Lucie go with her food/bottles 2day?? Any better?? WOW 29 weeks, not long to go at all...

Nothing much going on in our household, except lots of cooking. Nick has been home all week, so I've cooked pumpkin, spinach and ricotta cannelloni, corned beef, carrot cake and I will do some more stuff 2moro.. Maybe a big pot of minestrone.. YUMMY..
    And Jack loves it all. He loves mummy's cooking and won't eat anything bland or boring.. Last night he had tuna from the can, then creamy tuna pasta and 2nite he had a big bowl of my pumpkin cannelloni!! OH and when we went out for dinner the other nite, he ate feta and olives!!!WTF!! I have a boy with funny tastes!!

Love and huge to all and I've gotta get to bed or there will be no cooking 2moro...

P.S: Sorry for the huge post, I just kept writing....

Bec you are doing an amazing job. That sounded so exhausting for me..what a supermum you are! Big hugs to you...i can imagine it must be a very trying time.

Janene so glad you are getting a credit for your flying fiasco and rightly so.

Alex wow....that sounds soooooo goood..yum!!!

Jo

Hey Still super dooper busy here!!! I actually am starting to HATE it!!!!

I hate, hating it... But atleast it is Friday!!!!!!

Um, nothing to report here Indah coughed & coughed all night & stoopid Dh then tells me (after I'd been at hairdressers for HOURS last night) oh yeah I finished the Demazin....! DER tell me so I can get more, so poor bubba cough & wheezed all night... I got her up & booby fed her at one stage coz she was so sad!!!!
    Ok gotta WORK.....

grrrrrr!

Awww Trace poor little Indah. I so hope shes feeling better today.

Jo

I'm winning it ATM Fletch but I'm not gonna be home when it ends,

Howd u go Storm?? Was it a win??

We have another toothie!!!!! Sammy's top left one is finally through after sitting there for weeks!!! Its so funny as he has had his finger in his mouth all day..must be feeling it!!!

Jo

Yay for the tooth Sammy!!

Nope didn't win it, I was stuck at the doctor , very cranky, they were running late....wwwwwaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww thats too bad Storm!!

The other one has popped through too now...now he has 4 teeth!!! When he woke this morning first thing he did was put his finger in his mouth almost as if to say ..they still there? LOL

Hope you are all having a lovely day with your families today ladies

Jo

What has happened today, no one has posted this must be a record. Hope all mums and bubs are well, toothies not causing too much grief.

I am sure Maria is going through a growth spurt. She woke and fed every 2 hours last night (proper feeds not just waking up and wanting to feed to get back to sleep feeds) and today has eaten a wheatbix with milk and 3 table spoons of stewed apple for breakfast followed by a mini fruit muffin + yoghurt and mashed banana for morning tea, followed by mini banana sandwiches and shreaded ham for lunch, followed by orange and kiwi fruit for afternoon tea and lastly a pureed vegi + tomato soup and pasta combo for tea and a fair bit of my pumpkin soup as well. This as well as the normal breastfeeds is just amasing for Maria. I expect her to start growing out of her 00 clothes soon at this rate.

Maria pulled herself up on the furniture today and she has a definite rocking motion going, so crawling isn't too far away - very scary.

We got Maria's professional pictures back today. They are great, if anyone in Sydney wants a great photographer email me and I can give you her details.

Fletch

Your DH doesn't work with mine does he. I have just put my DH on a plane to Brissie for another week. Its not easy looking after a little one on your own especially when they are teething and have separation anxiety. Except for the climbing you described what Maria was like last week.

Woo Hoo Brooke, I hope this is it!!

Will pop back in later to catch up, Zac is attacking Dylan, sooo cute, I have my ob visit today so will be back after that.

Best of luck again "petal"

12 weeks today!!!

I'm crossing everything for you guys Brooke!!!!WOO HOO !!, sounds like this is it babe!! Can't wait to hear the news!!

Fletchie, hope you and Zane are ok with DH away. And the toofies give him a break too!!

Well over the last few days, Jack has started pulling himself up on stuff and rocks on his hands and knees too, but them goes flop on his tum and just rolls everywhere!!
    He stood up in his cot yesterday and last night in the bath, he got out of his bath support( the ones you sit in with the ring around them that suction on to the bottom of the bath) and stood up in it, holding onto the bath edge!!!:eek: :eek: Where has my baby gone!!
    And he also ripped his nappy off yesterday too...

Oh yeah and his four top teeth are thru and making there way down!!

Cheeky monkey...

Sorry for the quick post, but gotta go shower and get dressed..

The sun is shining here and its so lovely....Hope u all have a fab day..

Hi all - just got back and quickly read all the posts. Will come back and do personals later but just need to say BROOKE - whoohooo sounds so great matey! Can't wait for the confirmation!

Lucie has her first cold - is a real misery guts. The other 3 top teeth are still cutting any day now, 1 is through. She's started walking heaps more. 16 solo steps the other day from the wall to tv cabinet. NOt sleeping though and spits out the demazin. So out to get her some other drugs now, poor bubba. Sorry this probably doesn't make sense. DH is pestering me to go and get something for lunch. Back later!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast