Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #11

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROOKE!!!!

I am so excited for you honey...yaaayyyyyy....those lines sound fantastic!!!!!!! Cant wait to hear all about it!!!!

Fletchie and Louise you guys just jump on whenever you get sooky..we dont mind at all. I know how hard it can be having to do it alone...remember you have lots of support around you ok.

Awww Louise Maria sounds so cute...bet she will be crawling any day now!!! The pics sound great too..is the one in your ticker one of them..it looks lovely.

Fletchie Zaney sounds like Sammy with Daddy. They really do love their dads sooo much dont they. Darren couldnt do anything yesterday without Sammy wanting to be with him. It was so lovely and Darren loved it.

Storm omg at 12 weeks..you almost in the second tri!!!! Wow at all these preggers girls!! Hope your OB appt goes well.

Alex he sure is growing up...lol at ripping the nappy off. I hope Sammy doesnt clue onto that any time soon LOL. Getting out of his bath seat must have given you a shock ..clever boy.

Welcome back Soph..hope you had a lovely time away. WHoooohoooo little Lucie..i cant believe shes walking...geezh our bubbas are growing up!!!!I hope her cold goes away pronto too..poor little chookie!

We got through our difficult weekend thankfully. Am hanging out for this weekend coming though..cant wait to just chill out. The kids are all excited with the school hols coming up..so am i..be nice not doing the morning rush! Sammy has been so cute..he puts the phone to his ear and starts yabbering and grabs one of the remotes and turns facing the tv and holds his arm out..its a bit of a worry what our little techno kids see lol. We have been for a lovely walk today and got back just a few minutes before it started pouring..thankfully!

I start working from home this week...doing data entry..hope it doesnt interfere too much with my bb time!!!

Jo

Just quickly, Soph try the dimeatapp, Zac loves the taste, so giving him his medicine is like a treat for him!! Yippee for Lucie taking more steps too, she is getting so clever.

Opps Hi JO!!!! LOL at Sammy trying to turn the telly off!! We have the school holidays now, today is the first day & all I'm getting already is I'm Bored, urgh so soon?

Already Storm...lol...u wait I will prob be saying that my kids are saying that next monday. Bet Zaccie loves it though.

Brooke..my fingers are sooooo crossed though I really a line is a line!!! YIPPEEEE!

Jo

Oh Brooke when do you get the results??? I'm hanging out for them so I can't imagine how you feel!

Jo - How cute Sammy with the remote and the phone - priceless!

Storm - tried Dimetapp, Brauers cold stuff as well as Panadol and Neurofen, she spits them all out! Thinking I have to try another way instead of a dropper/syringe but she hates spoons too. I have one of those medi-dummies somewhere....might drag that out.

Well we have started packing. What a nightmare! Oh and I'm 30 weeks tomorrow and I swear my tum is the size it was just before I had Lucie. With 10 weeks to go I am going to be HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Fletch! Just gotta say I love how you've named your business - very special. I came accross my candle today that a friend gave me when I had the m/c. Think we might light it sometime soon so we can remember that bubba, and be thankful for everything we have! And my belly is huge and so are my BBs!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! There were 3 docs with us at Byron and they each asked me if I was having twins!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Soph..twins..hehe. We need a belly pic belly pic!!!!!! Hope the packing isnt too stressful.

Awww Fletchie...thats a great way of looking at it...and i love your website!

Jo

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Brooke...cmon and share!!!!!

Jo

BROOKE????????????

OMG, My work is suckimng my BB time away!

I want you to all know I am thinking of you all....

Brooke I so have my fingers crossed for you!!!!! But I get the feeling you already know!!!!

Ok gotta run!

Brooke (petal) Where are you??? How come Fletchie knows??????
    NOT FAIR but your aphids in here now & tell us!!!

PMSL Storm....cmon petal...SHARE!!!!

Jo

Ah Brooke that is sooooo fantastic! And early March isn't too far away petal, and a lovely time to have a baby I reckon! Is your DH really excited?

Storm - how is the m/s going? I think mine is making a comeback!

Fletch - Nah the drs all said it in seriousness, along with a lot of other people who asked me 'You sure there aren't 2 in there??' I tell ya what, I certainly hope not!!!

Morning everyone else!

Shocker shocker shocker of a night here. Lucie crashed early at 6pm after not wanting to sleep yesterday, then woke at 10.30 and I could not get her back to sleep until 1am. By then I had managed to get some Neurofen down her throat and the results where pretty instant. Within 10 mins she was asleep with me on the fold out sofa. Wish she would just take the stuff easier in the first place. Anyway the other top toothie is cutting through, which is the cause of the grief. Grrrrrrr I hate teething! Oh and yesterday she was walking EVERYWHERE and even almost running at one stage. Here we go..........

I am so happy for you guys Brooke!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS....
    I am getting all clucky now, with all you pg women ..

But we are going to try about may/june next year...

Gotta run, feeling like crap as I have woken up this morn with Dh's cold and a mega sore throat!!!!

Have a lovely mornin all....

Yippeeeeeeee! Oh by the time your due Brooke, I'll hopefully be announcing my BFP!!!!!!
    Come on Alex, start a bit earlier with me!????
    Indah is almost completely off bottles now (woo hoo) she is taking cowsmilk in a cup during the day so I have only been expressing the 1 bottle for the day JIC, but if she finishes the cup of cows milk she is taking the EBM in the cup & not so much wanting the bottle, but has a breastfeed morning & night!

I am pretty happy as it means noone will have to give her EBM bottles so the only feeds she will have are from me!!!! I miss not feeding her during the day & so being able to do her 2 feeds morning & night makes me feel important again in her life!!!!

3 wks today & we'll be in the Gold Coast! Indah is standing in her cot almost always now!!! She has been sleeping really well of late too, I feel better but not really rejuvenated....
    Well Soph, people told me I was carrying twins with Indah from 10wks... I was well & truly showing with her at 10wks! Infact some of the ladies in the factory said they thought I was pregnant for 18 months coz I was showing so early they thought I was alreday 6+mths!
    But I didnt care 1, 2 o10... I was still happy!!!
    But dont worry, bubs is healthy & happy & wont be lonmg til we meet him/her!!!! Hope the M/S goes away for you!

Wow Trace, no more bottles! I'm trying to do that with Zac, but he refuses to drink milk from his cup. I was hoping to have bottles gone by 12 months. Woo hoo 3 weeks til you go away,must be very exciting at your house!!

:eek: Soph, running? OMG what a clever little girl you have.& 30 weeks? Let the count down begin...... I think your passenger has a penis

Wow Trace, no more bottles! I'm trying to do that with Zac, but he refuses to drink milk from his cup. I was hoping to have bottles gone by 12 months. Woo hoo 3 weeks til you go away,must be very exciting at your house!!

:eek: Soph, running? OMG what a clever little girl you have.& 30 weeks? Let the count down begin...... I think your passenger has a penis

Hi Alex, sorry to hear your sick, I'm just getting over the rotten thing, now I am left with this horrid cough, I'm worried I may cough #5 out!!

Zac has been taking steps, he looks like a drunken old man, but so so cute,th e most he has taken is 6 in a row, oh dear, he's growing up fast.

Congrats again petal!!!!

Wink

Yaaay Brooke...I knew it!!!! Im so pleased for you...whooohooooo! Gosh all these pregnant people in here!!!

Wow at no more bottles Trace. I havent even tried Sammy with cows milk lol. Love your new av picture too...very hot mama!!!

Lol at the passenger Storm...i go with boy too for Soph and an Emily Rose for you. Hehe..we will find out soon enough!And wow at little Zaccie stepping..he will be off in no time. Sammy hasnt stepped yet..hes furniture crawling which is fine by me lol...i just want to enjoy a crawling bubba for a little bit longer!

Alex sorry you are feeling crap...poor chookie..cuddle little Jack and rest up wont you.

Running Soph...geeeesh!!! Hope shes feeling better too. Teeth really throw them off dont they. Sammy tends to poo alot when hes getting his..really stinky poos!

Well we just got back from a nice long walk...was feeling very energetic..trying to move some of this tummy that wont budge. Cant use the had a baby excuse ANYMORE LOL.....hes nearly 1!!! Speaking of which..what are you all getting for your bubs bdays?? I cant wait to go shopping for him!

Jo

Jo I don't want to think about birthdays yet!! It feels way to soon for them to be turning 1.
    I want to get Zac some building blocks & a cart thingy for his birthday, other than that I have no Idea!!

Good on you for walking JO, I could never be that enthusiastic!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast