Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #13

Bec - Oh I love buying shoes for them! They are so cute I think. Wish I'd seen that on the Today show, bugger. She has a new book out too on Toddlers which I want to get.

Jo - Oh wow that's tomorrow!!!!! Little Sammy will be Big Sammy! I hope you have a lovely day. What are you doing?

Morning all! Well Lucie woke at 5.30 this morning and drank all her 180ml (usually max has been 150ml of late) and wanted more and finished another 120ml bottle. Then she seemed really tired still so she went back to sleep for an hour! OMG! Now she is drinking water from her sippy cup as we speak. Must be a thirsty girl. She is a bit less snotty, but sounds like a coffee perculator when she breathes. I have a doc appt today so might get her to have a quick listen to her chest and look in her ears just to make sure all is a-ok.

Oh and that dog I got her? It started barking at about 11pm last night - very freaky. I had to get up and come down to turn it off. Kept thinking it was probably possessed like Chuckie in Childs Play LOL!

Soph, One of Jack's toys, a talking workbench that is really really loud went off one night and I woke up thinking WTF!! I had to get up and turn it off 2!!! We must have possessed toys!! Glad to hear Lucie drank lots of milk for u!! Hope she is on the improve!!

Bec, YAY on your bargain shopping!! I was watching Robyn Barker too and I have read her book too. Really makes me remember that every bubba is so different..

Jo, how u going with wrapping all his prezzies!! I think we should all spoil our bubbas cause they are only 1 once!! Only 1 more sleep to go.....

Rae, hope your sis can come to her senses and u guys can come to an agreement. She should think about her daughter and what is best for her, but obviously she doesnt..And isn't dinner @ 7.30pm gonna run a bit late for a 3 yr old... I think so!!

Fletch, Zane sounds like he had an awesome party and an even better family birthday... His ticker pic is just so cute!! And I know what you mean about tearing up and trying not to cry. It seems like just yesterday they were tiny little bubbas in our arms.. And I can't wait for my invites!!!!!! I just wanna show them off to everyone!!hehehehe

Storm, can't believe Zac has 4 hrs naps sometimes!!! But I guess it can be a bummer too if u wanna go out and stuff, but u must get alot of housework done too!!!

Well I better go and organize some tea for Nick and Jack 2nite cause I'm going to see Jindabyne with my mum and friends.

Oh and Jack is now pulling himself up on everything and has had so many bumps on his head!!! But what can u do?? I think its making him tougher though cause lately if he bumps himself he just keeps going!!! And yesterday, while Nick had a day off, I made him childproof the whole house so I don't have to worry about him getting into stuff he shouldn't... But he still always charges for the dog bowl and the water bowl too!!!

Have a lovely day all!!!!

Hi girls

Thanks heaps for ue encouragement re my nasty sister - hehehe. i usually have leila today but she was a no show - and no call. Oh well i did expect it.

Soph - its good to hear that Lucie is feeling better...and what a little guts - lol. Good for her

Bec - oh i'm going to the meet in August too - looking forward to meeting u and ur litle one. I think Brooke and Charli might be going to so i'll be able to put faces to names/avatars!
    Jo - one more sleep!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe Sammy's joining the 1 club too! U must be so excited..and teary.
    Alex - Fletch did my invites for Ella's b'day too - they r soooo gorgeous - everyone loves them. U definately won't be disappointed.
    Cass - how r u and Kaitlyn going? Hope u r well.
    And Brooke - how r u holding up? Is ur family all better now - has the little lioness voice left Charli?
    And Fletch - gotta wait for AF to arrive...maybe in another week or so (i never know with my crazy cycle) - then maybe we can see whether we're prepared to start TTC

Well i'm off to bed - have a good sleep everyone!

Hi ladies...I cant believe my little man is nearly one..its 10:30 here! The pressies are wrapped..the cake and goodies made..the house decorated in balloons and streamers! Awww I feel so emotional. We have a party tomorrow arvo. Darren is coming home at 2 so will be so lovely.

Hope all you mummies and bubbies are doing well..will catch up soon.

Jo

Happy Birthday Sammy! Hope you have a lovely day!

Rae - Fletch sure does sound talented with the cards! Hope your TTC time is short and sweet.

Fletch - The trike sounds awesome! So nice to get out of the house isn't it?

Well Muffet has a horrible cough. She ate a few noodles last night but bottle this am is back to 120ml Not very positive for her eating solids for breakfast. DH is sick now too - men are the worst at being sick aren't they?

Oh and I think we have tooth #9!

Sammy!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Oh No Soph, poor DH, I totally agree with you on them being sick, nobody has ever been as sick!!! Yay for a new tooth for Lucie!! Is it a double? Zac's just cut his top 2 doubles & now I think the bottom's are coming, man what a nightmare!!!

Took Zac to get weighed yesterday, 9.4 kg, he only gained 400gms since June, but grew 2.5cms.

Grrrrr, at your sister Rae, a phone call would have been nice, hey?

I'm lost for ideas for Zaccie's birthday, maybe it's because I am in denial! I just keep telling myself it's only 12 months, no different from 11 months, but it's not working he's gonna be 1 & I cant escape it. Where has this past year gone?

Have a nice day ladies.

Storm - I'll have some of that weight gain please!!! Zac is doing really well now. Lucie is on a hunger strike still with this cold and cough, actually taking her to the docs this am just to make sure it's not an ear infection. Oh she has just woken...............

Hi... Just popping on to say a big...

SAMMY!!! Hope u and your family have a wonderful day.....

Gotta go cause I'm dripping wet as Jack and I just got back from swimming lessons....

Talk later..

Soph, Zac ended up on antibiotics coz of the cough he had. Hope Lucie is OK.
    to all this sickness going around.

Hi Alex, hope Jack had fun at swimming.

to SAMMY!!! Have a great day, little guy! You too, Jo!

Fletch...Zane's canopy trike sounds great. Where did you get it? Looking forward to seeing you and Zaney at the meet up too!

Soph...hope it's not an ear infection. How did you go at the doctor?

Storm...Zac & Josh must be about the same size. I haven't had him weighed for a little while, but DH put him on the scales at the chemist a few weeks ago and he weighed about 9.3kg then...

Alex...Josh is doing the same thing as Jack atm - pulling himself up on everything and bumping his head lots! I've been expecting a few bruises, but nothing as yet.

Rae...it will be nice to meet you and Ella too! Although I think you have *kind of* crossed paths with me & Brooke before...at the Baby Expo a couple of months ago? We both met up with Fletch there, but didn't really get a chance to chat with the rest of your group properly as it was so busy!

Brooke & Cass...hope both your families are recovering nicely....

Louise and Tracey...hi!

Josh & I went to premmie playgroup yesterday. I spoke with the physio there and she basically said that she didn't need to spend any time with Josh as he was doing everything that he should be! She said he seems to be catching up to where he should be, developmentally, pretty quickly.

Well, I have chopped up a heap of cheese, kiwi fruit & apple for Josh and he is currently sitting next to me in his high chair munching away, so I might go for a browse while he is happy to sit still!

Catch up again later.

Hi Bec - No ear infection thank goodness, and I managed to find a great doc who bulk bills too. You that Josh is doing so well, what a clever boy.

Storm - Yucko for antibiotics, hoping this will go away by itself.

Well still a BIG hunger strike here. She really will not go near a spoon ATM, and wouldn't eat her cheese on toast for lunch either in the chair. Funny though, now I have put her on the ground she is helping herself to the toast and walking around as she eats. As long as she gets some in whatever way I guess. Hopefully she will have some milk before her sleep this arvo. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh this is driving me nuts.

Ahhh, ok Fletch...like I was saying, we didn't get to meet all the mums, so I must have just remembered hearing the name Ellie on the day of the expo and got it mixed up with Ella! Disregard my earlier comment, Rae!

Thanks for the tip on the trike too Fletch, I got a Toys r Us catalogue in the mail today, so I will have a browse and see if it is in there. I'm on the lookout for some extra pressies for Josh's birthday and the trike sounds like fun!

ETA: Sorry, I meant to say...I'm glad to hear that it wasn't an ear infection, Soph. I hope Lucie's appetite picks up soon.

Sammy - congrats on turning 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jo - i hope u have enjoyed a fabulous day together!!!!!!

Bec -lol - nope wasn't me but Fletch was right...we r quite similar

Soph - poor lucie with her cough and possible toofy coming through - hope she feels better tomorrow.

Fletch - yeah i'd love the sleeping bag - let me know how much u paid - thanks! And YES Ella and i would LOVE to join u for swim lessons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex - u guys must have so much fun swimming - but ditto to Fletch - is it too cold? I'm a sook when it comes to things like that.

Storm - i'm in denial about Ella turning one soon too

A big to Cass, Brooke, Trace and Louise...hope u and ur families are doing well.

Oh i almost forgot - Ella's 2nd tooth finally cut through today - down the bottom. Thank goodness - i thought she was going to have that 1 lonely peg forever -lol!

Hi Girls ,

I am sooooo behind!. Happy Bday Sammy and Zane ...big boys!

We are all still trying to get over this flu/bronchitus thing...DH and I are one second course of antibiotics and Kaitlyn is still on hers as well .

I started back at work today !. Dh had the day off to look after Kaitlyn as I didnt want to send her to daycare , but she is off tomorrow :-(. Seeing everyone at work was really nice and got lots of compliments about my post baby bod so that always is good for the confidence!. I think my new role is going to be very challanging but I am sure i will enjoy it.

Rats are still here.....they scream to each other in the walls ..it is horrible!. I told the realestate agent they have until the end of the week for them to be gone or they will need to get a professional exterminator in . Really Really missing my Eastern suburns unit now :-(((((((...Asked DH to please take me home to the beach please :-(. Only been a month so I have to give it a real go I know ......

Sorry I have not done any personals ...I promise once I am up and running at work I will be able to catch up during the day hehehehehe....

Cass

xxxoooo

Ohhhh Cass and Brooke - soooo good to hear from u guys. Sorry that ur still feeling crook - as well as ur fams. Damn viruses this time of the year!

Cass - glad u enjoyed ur day at work - i'm sure u'll do fine with the new role. And good for u getting those post-baby-bod compliments

Brooke - i'm wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaing with u about our gals turning 1...on the same day!And don't worry i'm sure when u begin to feel better ur preg will fly by

Thanks Fletch re the sleeping bag - Ella's too spoilt. She says "tanks Aunty Rona - mmmwwwaa"

Oh - forgot to say - Charli...congrats on those 2 toothies!!!!!!!!
    And Cass - i PMSL when i read that the rats scream to eachother in the walls...lol - i'm still giggling!!! As funny as it sounds on this end - u must be soooo over it! Hope the realestate pulls their finger out soon.

Just a quick one....I think I have food poisoning, might take myself off to the hospital, it's only over the road!Been up all night on the toilet with a bucket

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast