Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #13

Hi Girls ,

at work already ....still waiting for them to unlock my email and give me access to some systems so although I have some really big reports to put together for the management team I cant do it yet ..arghhh and they are due tomorrow ,...big trouble if I cant get them done. So tired as I have been up since 5am with Kaitlyn decided it was time to start the day ..Miss her terribly already :-(. She is home today with my mum as she is still unwell but tomorrow I will send her off to daycare.

Soph I hope you have taken yourself straight up to the hospital ..let us know how you go .

Brooke how is your new little bubba going ..wowowowow 8weeks already!.

Trace how are you going ..always thinking of you now i am working as you are a wonder mum so I need to keep getting tips from you on how to cope hehe.

Fletch I love the new pic of Zane ..he is a HEARTBREAKER!

Hope you and Ella are well Rae. I know I will look back on the rats and laugh. Last night from about 1am-4am they were BOLTING all around the roof as if they were chasing each other...DH was kicking the walls everytime they were in the walls as they were making so much noise!. Even the cats slept in other rooms hehehe.

Hope you are all having a gr8 morning. Promise I will return to my devouted BB member ASAP!

Cass

Morning girls

Soph...you poor thing! Hope they are taking good care of you at the hospital. Sending you lots of get well wishes. I really hope you are feeling better soon!

Cass...eeek at the rats! Wow, big reports due already...it sounds like they've thrown you in at the deep end! Hope you get them all done on time! I hope Kaitlyn is feeling better soon too.

Brooke...good to hear from you! Hope you are all back to 100% very soon.

Jo...how did the party go? Hope you all had a lovely day yesterday.

Yay for Ella's second tooth, Rae!

Hi to everyone else too!

Well, Josh has just devoured a piece of vegemite toast, so I'd best go and clean him up as naturally, there is vegemite everywhere! Back later...

Hi girls

Storm - u poor thing!!!!!!!!!!! Wish there was something i could do to help. Hope ur feeling better soon.

Cass - sorry to hear ur feeling a little stressed at work...it'll get better - and u'll eventually find it easier to leave Kaitlyn. hope she's well enought to go to preschool tomorrow.

Fletch - no sign of Leila Missing her already - silly huh!!! Yeah we're gonna have everyone over for dinner prob next week sometime so unless we catch up beforehand - i'll see u then!

Bec - i've never tried Ella with vegemite...she has a lot of food allergies so i'm cautious when it comes to giving her new stuff. I know that Zane loves it too. Will have to look into it.

Jo - how was Sammy's big day?

Hi to everyone else...sorry, feeling lazy today!
    Have a great day

We're Back!!!!

our holiday was so awesome, regret coming back to icy cold Melbourne! The weather was glorious, we were out & about & so busy the whole time we were away, the girls were great & had a blast! It was truly awesome!!!! Dh is now talking of selling & moving up there! He has some friends up there too... I dont mind & am actually abit excited at the thought of it! Although we have only been in our place for a less than 2 yrs, so we wouldnt go for a year or 2 yet!! But still something to think about!

OMG Fletch, I am the worlds worst (internet) sister!!!! I cannot believe I missed Master Zane's First birthday! From Maddy, Indah & Myself to you darling Mr Zane the biggest, sloppiest, wettest, Big Boy Birthday Kisses to you!!! I hope you had an amazing day & were thoroughly spoilt by Mummy & Daddy & all you friends & family! Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!

Also Jo, Big sloppy Wet Big Boy Birthday Kisses to Mr Sammy from us too! I cant believe in 8 days everyones turned 1... hee hee! I hope Sammy enjoyed his Birthday & was spoilt too!

Soph, I hope your Ok & your being looked after well!

Bec, I read back a little bit but have no time to read all the way back, but sounds like Josh is doing tremendously well... Which is awesome news!

Cass,
    I hope your doing Ok back at work, I found the first 2 weeks awful, but then it was OK again... I am hating today though after our family holiday!!!! I bet Kaitlyn is having fun though!!!

I hope everyone else is great, I have holiday brain, so sorry for being a bit dithery, I'll try to catch up on everything soon!!!

Hugs to one & all!

Welcome back Trace - glad u had a fab time

Yay welcome Back Trace!!

Soph, hoping your OK, let us know asap!!

Hi all. Was in hospital til about 11 - did some blood tests and hooked me up to a drip with some Maxalon too to get me hydrated again.

DH tooked the day off today. He is sitting here saying 'Say hello to your imaginary friends'. Oh he thinks he's so funny!

Will catch up again soon......gotta rest feeling knackered......

I am also ridgy didge!!!

Glad your Ok Soph!!!

I fed Indah the whole time we were away & now back at work my choozies are about to explode!!!! I honestly cant go back to expressing it was doing my head in, so will just feed day & night like b4 we went away... so might have full boobs for a few days, especially as after tomorrow I will be feeding all weekend again! Oh well!

Once I find some spare time, I'll pop some recent pic's (on hol's we took many!) on Indah's site!

Also Fletch, will have to get in touch regarding some invites! Will discuss with Dh tonight what we will do for the little Devil's b'day!!!!

I HATE WORKING...... (oooh just had to add that!)

I in future will not lend anything to anyone that is not a true close & reliable friend, for the sheer fact, I hate feeling guilty for asking for my own property back, in same condition it went away.... I am baffled as to how people amke you feel guilty for wanting your own stuff back?

Ok gotta run again!

Hello ladies...thanks so much for your birthday wishes! I cant believe my little boy is a number lol. He had the most fantastic day and has been spoilt rotten..little cherub! We had a bring your teddy birthday party. We did teddybear everything..cake decorations games..it was so much fun. Darren and I just lay cuddling him while he went to sleep last night looking at him and enjoying just how lucky we are that he has chosen to join our family. I love birthdays!

Trace so glad that you had a lovely time. A holiday is so rejuvinating!

Soph..im very very REAL!!!! You poor chookie..i hope you get some tender love and care from your hubby while you are sick.

Brooke i would be livid. I dont like lending things for that very reason. Id rather wait til im happy to give them away. My SIL is hopeless like that.

Fletchie the canopy bike sounds great. Thats the one thing that Sammys Euro trike needs! Does it have proper wheels or are they the plasticy ones? Its so nice getting out and about for a walk with them.

Omg at the rats Cass....you have been so patient too! That would drive me bonkers!

Storm how are you and little Zaccie and the newest passenger going?

Lol at vegemite Bec..it just gets everywhere doesnt it. Sammy loves it too!

Well its been an exhausting few days. Im looking forward to chilliing out a bit over the weekend. Feels like weve had so much going on lately. My DH has just given notice so finishes up at the end of next week. Hes having a week off before he commences his new job and I cant wait!

Jo

Evening girls

LOL Fletch, more hamburgers! Oh well, I could think of worse things to be eating! (I lurve hamburgers!)

Rae...what's Ella allergic to? I remember you saying that she has some tests coming up...next month is it?

Welcome back Tracey! Good to have you back! Glad you enjoyed your holiday. I look forward to seeing some pics.

Brooke...good to hear you are feeling better. And a holiday sounds like just what you need atm. Kick back and relax and don't think of anything back home. I would feel exactly the same way about the bouncer too. You have every right to be upset. On a happier note, love the new ticker pic!

Soph...glad to hear you are back home. I hope a rest this afternoon has helped and I hope your DH is taking good care of you!

Jo...the teddy bear party sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you all had a fantastic day. Enjoy chilling out over the weekend!

Storm...how are you doing?

Josh and I had a lovely day. We had a picnic lunch in the park. We had the whole park to ourselves. Josh loved it and just took everything in. He watched every car that drove past and all the birds that flew by. He even spotted a plane up in the air and watched it fly over. It was so nice. He had a ride on the slippery dip and on a bouncy pelican too (one of those things on big springs). And all the fresh air and new things to watch must have tired him out because he had a great sleep when we got home!

Well, I'm at work tomorrow and probably won't get a chance to pop in, so have a lovely weekend, one and all!

RX YNB GLUN MHBBNTYTM 9R777' PL H , UI V B VVVVVVVVVVVV (That was just a little message from Josh as he passed by on his way to bed! I think it might be some sort of secret baby code! )

Morning all! I know you are all real don't worry. DH just has a bit of a thing about the time I spend on this site - doesn't understand that it's so very good for my head space and I enjoy it!

Brooke - I would be so annoyed about the stuff you lent too. Not good at all! I certainly wouldn't be offering to lend her anything in the future.

Tracey - So glad you are back and had a fab time honey. Hope yours bbs don't explode everywhere at work :eek:

Fletch - Mmmmm hamburgers. Yummo!

Bec - Your day sounds lovely. I think Josh said 'I love my mummy so much, she is the best.'

Jo - Great party idea, I might have to steal it! Although I only have 4 other mums and bubs to invite to Lucie's party Not too bad I suppose seeing as we only moved from Brissie at the beginning of the year. Sounds like Sammy had an awesome day. I love the way you said 'how lucky we are that we are that he has chosen to join our family'. Such a lovely thing to say!

Cass - How were the rats last night?

Rae - How is the gorgeous Ella today? Food allergies must be very hard.

Feeling better today, just a bit of a cold and sore throat still. Lucie (touch wood) seems a little better today too. We are still having major battles with solids though. She didn't wake up til after 6 this morning and seems so far to be in a good mood.

A bit upset because my MIL and FIL were meant to be arriving by 1st Sept at the latest in case I go a bit early, and they said last night they should be here on the 4th or 5th. I know it's only a few days, but what happens if I do go early and no one is here to look after Lucie???? We have a few friends, but no one who has looked after her before so I am really stressed out. Have asked my sister to come up for the weekend (think that's the 2nd till the 4th or something), so hopefully that should give us a bit of coverage, I just like to have everything in place IYKWIM. DH doesn't quite get it, it will be the longest I have ever been away from Lucie and it's stressing me already!

Morning everybody!
    Zac is still asleep! Man that boy can sleep, although he was up til 9 lastnight, he was being so funny playing peek a boo's with us.We were crawling around on the floor with him & DH stopped & kissed me, Well I dont think Zac liked that as he came up to use & pulled us apart by our hair & just stared, it was so so cute!!

AWWW Soph, dont stress, things will work out when the time comes for bubby to arrive.Your plans will be in place & all will be fine.Hope youre feeling better today too! & sending Miss Lucie some eating vibes.(I'm a real person too! Well I think so anyway)

Glad you & Josh had a lovely time in the park Bec, it is so awesome to watch them discover new & exciting things!!

Woo Hoo for Sammy's great party Jo. He looks like such a big boy in his ticker!!

How were the hamburgers Fletch? Yummy I want some now! Glad Zane is enjoying his Trike, he must look so proud "riding" it!!

Oooooo Trace, I hope you dont blow at work either!! Can't wait to see some holiday pics!!

Uh oh Brooke, families!! Enjoy you holiday & relax!!Forget about what is happening at home & just enjoy your growing family. How's the bump coming along?
    , totally understand how you feel about lending stuff, sorry but that's just gross!

Hi Rae, how is Ella? Hope the food allergies are getting sorted out. It must be hard for you to work out a diet for her!!

Hi Cass, how is Miss Kaitlyn going?

I have put another pic up on Zac's site too!!
    The dentist went well, I just got a temp filing, totally painless!! Woo hoo!! But today my face is all swollen? No Idea why.

Oh boy's awake, finally, catch up soon!!

OMG Storm I can't believe how much Zac likes his sleep! That is amazing!!!!! So cute him pulling you guys apart, he just wanted some slobbers too.

On the hunt for a recipe to make some sort of zucchini and egg slice to try Muffet on. Anyone got a good one? Something with bacon in it is always an added bonus too, she likes pig!

Storm love the new piccie of Zac..thats just too cute. I cant believe how much he sleeps..its so great. Sammy was exhausted after a very busy day out yesterday so put him to bed at 6:30. BIG mistake...12 last night..he thought it was party time:eek: So tired mummy and bubby here today. LOL at Zac separating you two..lol..he wants mummy all to himself! Glad the dentist experience wasnt too bad for you too...not sure why the swelling though.

The slice sounds gorgeous Soph..bet she devours it!I can so understand your concerns with Lucie though...i like everything organized as well. Im so hoping your inlaws are here with plenty of time to spare to look after your little munchkin. Thanks for your kind words too..that is how we feel about Sammy and the girls..very very blessed Oh and steal away lol...i actually got the idea out of a book read on playschool!!!

Bec your day sounds gorgeous. Sammy said tkjajsglgkjggjlg....something about staying up late???hehe..secret baby code alright

LOL Fletchie at the hamburgers!!!! The bike sounds great!

Well weve just gotten back from a walk and little boy has fallen straight to sleep. Its been a big week for him. Jess has her sling off which shes happy about but still isnt allowed to do any sports for another 4 weeks so she misses her netball grandfinal. Emmy has a sleepover at the school library today..all the year 5s! Darren is sleeping over too as a parent helper so they are both looking forward to that.

Have a lovely day ladies

Jo

Jo that new ticker and pic is just gorgeous!!!!!!!! What a handsome little fellow - and so much hair...Ella and Zane will be jealous

Wow Brooke..thats great....great minds indeed!!!!

Awww poor little baldies Ella and Zaney! Its funny cos Sammys hair really seems to be taking off lately...for a while he had none! He even has a couple of little curls now at the back..so cute.

Jo

Oh dear, Indah's hair is so long now it hangs down her back! hee hee

Wow all the new pic's in the Tickers are Gorgeous!!!!

My boobies didnt burst but were certainly full when I got home!

I think we will have a BIG BBQ for Indah's b'day... Dont think there will be a theme, but I think there'll be a house full!!!!

Ok gotta run, I am babysitting my niece & the girls are up talking/giggling... BUt Maddy has basketball at 8:30am! Yuck!

Tracey - Hope the girls managed to get some sleep last night and you are fresh for your early start today.

Jo - Sammy is such a cutey, gonna be a heartbreaker that boy!

Brooke - What do you do at your swimming lessons? Is it an indoor pool?

Hi Rae, Fletch, Storm, Cass, Alex, Bec and everyone else!

Feeling a heap better today, think Lucie's nose has eased up a bit on the snot front too (hopefully!). For all you FF mums, I know a lot of you are now doing cows milk, but every time I try Lucie on it she gets quite unsettled an hour or so later. Just trying her on the stage 3 formula for bubs over 12 months (oh well she's less than 3 weeks off!) because I have had her on the thick stuff since she was about 8 weeks. I noticed that the stage 3 has about twice the calcium, iron and other stuff. Does anyone use this?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast