Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #14

Rae I hope you are UTD soon too..lol..Ella will love having a little playmate!Your deck sounds fabo too! Im the same when Darren is home..well when im not sick anyway..pretty much everything else goes out the window! Im so looking forward to next week with him being home the whole week..yay!

Fletchie your wardrobe enthusiasm is contagious..ive now run out of steam though Maybe later..hehe

Aww thanks Trace. I think all women are wonderful everywhere and its very nice to be appreciated. Sammy is doing fantabulously...hes my little mate! It just blows me away how much he learns on a daily basis. He really can communicate what he wants and where he wants to go with noises and gestures..its so lovely. How is miss Indah now after all the yummy tissues.

Soph where are you at??? How was your appt?

Jo

Ah sorry Jo, thanks for worrying about me!BP is lovely 110/60 so no stresses there ATM. Because I am going public this time I start going to the antenatal clinic next week - hoping they then reclassify me as low risk so I can go to the midwife clinics instead. Sammy sounds sooooo adorable. Wish I could meet the little man!

Brooke - Sorry I must have missed that you were on hols Where did you go? Whooohooo for Charli's first steps - clever monkey. Bet she has been doing it for ages when you weren't looking too.

Rae - Oooh a deck. I miss our deck.....

Fletch - Ahhh nothing like a good clean out. It accumulates amazingly fast I reckon! Mmmm cake.............

Tracey - LOL re the tissue box. She will have a very interesting poopa in the next few days I think!

Cass - You are a deservedly proud mum I say! Wow 4.30 is even earlier than Lucie! What time does she go to bed at night? Do you give her breakie that early or just a bottle?

Storm - Love the new ticker. Zac is adorable!

Well Lucie has been a nightmare this arvo. She didn't have a proper afternoon sleep because we went to Lismore - only about 10 mins in the car, so she was soooooo grumpy, and has learnt this horrible high pitched scream. So when DH got home I was really grumpy. Oooooops.

My good friend (who was a bridesmaid) is coming up tomorrow for the weekend to visit. I am so excited. I haven't seen her since her wedding nearly 2 years ago, and she hasn't met Lucie yet! I'm pretty stoked that she is making the effort to come just to see us, instead of just popping in to visit as part of another holiday IYKWIM. Can't wait to catch up with her!

Fletchie have a lovely overnighter..and shopping yay!

Soph thats great to hear that all is well with you and bubba. Have a lovely weekend with your friend. Bet she will love little Lucie to bits!!!

Brooke glad that you had a nice time away and whoohoo for clever little missy's walking. Its priceless isnt it!

My clever little boy has learnt how to slide off a bed...and is he proud of himself!!!

Jo

Morning ladies....quiet in here today.

We are off to the Dorothy the Dinosaur Dance Party today..my little boys first show!!! Hes growing up!

Have a lovely day

Jo

morning/afternnon...

have fun sammi & Jo.....

He he trace, I hope Indah is asleep too!!
    Hope you & Sammy had a grat day JO!! & yay from Sammy sliding off the bed too!
    Have a great weekend away Fletch!We're off to Wyanglia Dam next weekend, can't wait I get to see my mummy!

Uh oh Be back to finish soon

Uh oh..that sounds ominous(sp?) lol. Its so quiet in here today!!!

Concert was great! Sammy was probably a bit little though but he enjoyed it nontheless!

Jo

Fletch love my invites!

thanks so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got a wriggly bubba on my lap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1hvyh k.

UH OH!! 39.6 temp nothing will bring it down off to the hospital

Oh no Storm..thinking of you and little Zac...hope its nothing awful.

Jo

Morning all - early waking today

Storm - How is Zac? Hope all is ok and he is better now.

Jo - I'm sure Sammy had heaps of fun at the concert - I'm jealous!

Tracey - Hope you have a relxaing weekend planned.

Hi everyone else. Not much to report here. Off to another 1st birthday today and Lucie is currently screaming 'cos I grabbed the present off her that I had wrapped and accidentally left on the coffee table.........

Gee Soph, you were up early!!
    Zaccie is Ok didn't end up taking to the hospital my 2nd attempt at a cool bath worked, he went to sleep & woke up all cheery this morning. Really think it's the bottom set of teeth giving him drama, the gums are so swollen, but freaked because of the temp. Ugh it's been 2 days since my little fella has been him self. Poor mite!!

Ellibam Guest

hi guys
    thought i would pop in and say hi!!
    I know it all would have been said but i cant believe its been a year since we were all eagerly awaiting the arrivals of our little ones!! and to think i was also due in august!!!
    it really has gone very quickly!!!

and so many more bumps on the way congratulations girls!!!!

Glad to hear his temp has gone down Storm...these teeth can be such a drama.

Poor Lucie...wont be long and she will have all the presents to herself! Have fun at the birthday party today wont you Soph..sounds like fun. The concert was great too but i think will be even better next year when he is that bit bigger and can appreciate what is going on..

Thanks for popping in Eli...how is the gorgeous Makon going? It seems so weird doesnt it..this time last year we were all dropping off having our bubs!

Not much happening today..staying at home. The girls have set up a shop so are playing restaurants..being very creative...and Sammy is eagerly trying to join in lol.

Jo

Today is our Angel's EDD so happy 1st baby to my precious one!!

you so very much.......!!!!

hugs to you & your family Trace.

Hi I am sort of new.. I signed uo ages ago but haven't really been in here.. I hope it is ok to join now

Forum Name: Aussienic
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 22nd August 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 9oz Length - 49cm Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Jacob Riley
    Baby's Website: na
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: A very healthy bub.. Still breastfeeding and growing beautifully. He was born via C/s at 38 weeks due to GD and me having a large baby previously. He was in SCN for 4 days due to low blood sugars and Jaundice

Many, many thanks Ladies....

I picked some flowers & popped them inside & a friend remembered & called to tell me she was thinking of us!!!

I had a bit of a choked up feeling at times today, but having Indah here with us eases the hurting somewhat!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast