Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #16

OOOH yeah I have the Coles Mag in my bag now so will get the ingredients for that on Fridayu night & whip them babies up ...
    I'd prefer the kids to have the healthier finger foods, esp as Indah eats from 6am til 8pm... NON stop!!!!

Thanks precious sister!!!!

heheheheh you are all so funny predicting.....

Brooke - Oooohh you have a baby bump in your av!!!!! How exciting!

Tracey - What about chicken satays - fo rthe older kids and adults maybe..... Healthy mini pizza's with vegies and stuff on them.....thai chicken balls (but very similar to the sausage rolls) - i have a really easy yummy recipe somewhere if you want them......can't think of anything else atm. Oh I did a big fruit platter with strawberries, grapes, kiwi fruit and stuff on it and the kiddies devoured it - a big hit!

Jo - He probably is looking for the Wiggles or something!!!!!

Fletch - Hope my mag arrives soon - sounds yummo!

Well the phone arrived but they didn't have any of my phone in stock so they sent me a different make and model WITHOUT A CHARGER!!!! So it is useless to me. The poor Indian woman in the call centre got a total ear bashing from me, because now I won't get the phone until Friday. Aaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhh. It's enough to send a woman into labour.........

Everytime I see a post from Soph, I think you've come on to say your water broke!!
    I say a boy, & on the weekend.
    Hi everybody!!

I hope it does send you into labour on Thursday night & bubs is bborn Friday morning!!!! That'll be 2 correct!!! hee hee

Thanks soph, if you can send me the recipe & yeah I'll do a fruit platter (no banana's!), Just been on the phone to immigration to see about mum & Dad coming out from Bali, I am gonna be busy (guys are crap at paperwork!)

Brooke - just popping in to say ur baby bump in ur new av looks great!!!!

And my predictions for u Soph are - GIRL arriving on Sunday (sorry to be a wet blanket and put the time back )

Brooke..look at your cute little bump....awwww.

Rae Ive gone boy Sunday..whoohooo..wont be long til we can see!

Trace the fruit platters are always a big hit!

Hey Storm how are you going?

Lol at Sammy looking for the wiggles..maybe thats it!!!

Sammy is "helping" me fold the washing. I fold..he throws..

Jo

I really should be running a book lol!

Tracey - Ok will look for the recipe for you.

Jo - So cute but so annoying with the washing. Lucie loves playing hide and seek under all the sheets!

Storm - Waters all in place still - sorry!

Oh wow am I having a boy or girl????? I love the excitement of not knowing!

Dh has taken Lucie for a bike ride. She loves her bike seat, you should see the smiles. We had to pad it out more with a few old bunny rugs 'cos she's so small. Ok....better stop procrastinating. Have cleaned the house and made dinner though.

LOL at the baby explosion Brooke..sure seems that way doesnt it.

Aww Soph she will love being so little when shes older im sure. Sammy loves his bikerides too..gets so excited when we tell him thats what we are doing!

Fletchie thank goodness we dont have stairs!!!Id be folding clothes all day!!!

My whingy boy is back...hes very sooky..poor darling. Im trying to sort the girls room out..but he has other ideas..arghh.

Jo

Hey girls, I'll be back for personals but just wanted to get my prediction in for now...

...boy on Saturday!

Yeah I had a quick squizz in here this morn and thought I'll post after my shower but I come back now and there is almost a whole page of you girls!!!!! Golly gosh!!

And I'm gonna go with u Bec and say BOY too, but on Sunday!!

Gotta go cause I have to download Ep 3 of Prison Break!! Be back later 2nite or 2moro to chat a bit better!!

CIAO...

Bec yay..thats two one for a boy on Sunday Soph! Gotta like those odds!

Jo

Heheheheh can't stop laughing! DH will probably be a little disappointed if its on the weekend - no day off work!

6am wake up for Muffet this morning - yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Maybe it's the new blinds? One can only hope.

IL's are here so bring on the LVs!

Alex - I am a techno-phobe - how do you download PB????? I love it!

Jo - Hope Sammy isn't so whiney for you today.

Brooke - Second tri - that has flown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I think muffet has done something stinky in her nappy.............

Indah is still fast asleepp...

Looks like we can apply for a quicker/easier visa for Mum & Dad & I'd say with my contact at the Consulate they'll definately be here in Nov!!!
    I am so excited.....

Ok... catchya a bit later on!!!

Thanks for the recipe (if/when) you find it Soph!!!

AHHHHHHH So excited for you Soph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you go into labour tonight actually !. Now the ILs are here your body will relax ...LABOUR VIBESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS . Please make sure someone jumps on to let us know all the important information on Lucies new little Sibling!

Tracey I think I might so some mini quiches as well for Kaitlyns this sunday ..thanks for the idea! I make these great Pizza Scrolls which are so yummy and easy and very filling...Plus I make the dough without yeast which saves so much time!.

Alex I would also love to hear how to download PB 3 ...I am soooooooooooooooo in love with Michael and those dreamy blue eyes arghhhhhhhhhhh. DH used to always say to me " hello husband sitting next to you !!! Stop Drooling!".

Bec I hope you are feeling well and not having to much Morning sickness!

Jo and Fletch, Kaitlyn does the same with washing . Although the other day she actually sat at the washing basket and handed it to me to hang up! I was so impressed so I let her do it again the next time I hung washing out but she seemed to have forgotten what to do and put it all over the grass hehehe.

I cant believe you are 13weeks already Brooke!!!!!!!!!! it is going so fast! . Love the baby bump!

Hey Storm , Rae , Louise and anyone else I have missed! Hope you are all having fab days!.

Oh nearly forgot to post about us hehehe. Well I am working from home today which is nice!. The miss is at daycare so I am working away and inbetween I cleaned the bathroom floors hehehe.

Getting a little nervous about Kaitlyns party as we have 50 people coming!!!!!!!!!!! Is that heaps or am I just a nervous nancy?????. Anyway ....still excited...the more the merrier I guess heheh

My bet is girl next Wednesday (a week from today)....

Glad to hear all is well for most of you. Sorry haven't been around, much, life is getting in the way...

Fletch or Trace ...I just tried to find the recipe on line for the Thai sausage rolls and cant see it. Can I be a pain and ask one of you to post it here for me

Hi all
    Oooohhhh Soph - u must be getting sooooooooooooo excited. Lucie's gonna LOVE a little sibling!!!!!!!!

I'm excited cause i'm going to Fletchy's this arvo. Gonna meet Miss Delta
    Will chat later cause my friend is about to stop in and i'm still in my pj's

Have a great day everyone!

CheekWith1Dimple Guest

Hi
    Thought I would join in, my girls where born on the 13th of August 2005!!
    They are doing well & are just adorable.
    Look forward to chatting to you all

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast