Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #16

oh girls ...sorry one more before I forget!. The other day I was chatting to someone and I said " Oh yes my DH does that as well " and they said "Your What????"and I had to say "sorry my Husband "

Mmmmm to much time on Belly Belly do you think?

Mmmmmm Never noticed the Y's in the kids names before Fletch, thanks for pointed that out!!

Never mind Cass,you'll only ever have one 1st birthday party for Kaitlyn, so you'll always remember it. there, feel better now? Te hehehehehe.............

Hehe that's Ok, Amy just said that they all have A's as well, I must walk around with my eyes closed 1/2 the bloody time.
    How's the wind over your way? Still a nightmare here, worried my aviaries are gonna loose their roofs

LOL Cass....ya know Kaitlyn will only ever have her first birthday once....bugger the expense!!!! Just enjoy her special day ok!!! Thats so funny about DH too..i say lol all of the time irl and feel like such a twit hehe! Lol at the pressure too...think there will only be a couple of us left who arent preggers:eek:

Storm its funny what other people notice about names isnt it! Lilly goes well though and is very pretty! We used to look after a little Lilly and she was gorgeous. Are your girls so excited about a little girl?

Fletchie playgroup sounds like fun. Do you have it at a funpark? Good for you getting Lea out of the helicopter. Oh and its my cousin with the bubs too..not my sister. Shes 18 lol and a few years off having kiddies! I hope anyway!!!:eek:

My little grumpy is having a sleep. He is moving all of the things I keep putting in front of the dvd, foxtel box,hard drive,xbox (open entertainment unit) and pressing buttons. Arrrgh...what is everyone else doing. I think ive had to stop him at least 30 times today!!!

Jo

hehehe thanks girls ..you always know just what to say

Jo, Amy is excited, but I think Katie is feeling like she's gonna loose her special spot IYKWIM? Last born girl & all.

Ohhh sorry Fletchie..so Lea is the mum? Derrr..lol.....even funnier visual now than Soph!

So where she at anyway...Soph...anything to report??

Awww thats understandable Storm. She will always be mummy's precious baby though. I tell the girls all of the time that no matter how old they are they will always be my babies lol.

Jo

Cass,
    I havent counted a cent on how much the party costs, coz really what's the point...
    You only buy what you can afford & that's my newest motto...

DH (i say DH too sometimes) says he wants to have his NEW motorbike b4 we have a 3rd, I feel to old to be putting it off so once the IL's have left I am going to bank & seew hat we can do to borrow the extar $15,000, for his dream bike...

After all it is his passion, he is a wonderful father & family does come first... I start to think of things like what would Steve Irwin wish he had of done, bought, given, tried etc....That he will never be able too??? makes me see that we both work so why not have what we want, while we can still enjoy it..

If he really wants this bike, pppfffftttt I'm gonna let him...

Then I get to TTC #3 before I feel it's too late for me...

I want another baby before my Dad leaves us & with his MS & now having to have chemo who really cares about $$$'s... As long as we can afford to put food on thre table & the mortgage etc we will be OK!!!

So bugger it.. who cares what your beautiful girls 1st birthday party costs!!!!

We are buying bunks for the girls & I have looked at a few sites for what we want, but only 1 states it meets all of Australian Safety stds... I could get 1 for about $380 cheaper, but will it be safe? So I am gonna pay the $1100 for the stronger/safer one!!!
    It'll be the girls combined christmas present...

Ok sorry went off on a tangent there!!!!

Beautifully said Trace...its only money. Live life.

Jo

Life is too short to be worring about money! Well said Trace, you have a wonderful DH he deserves to be spoilt! You'll have #3 before you know it!!

Yep, I hate that I have to work... But Dh has only been living & working in OZ 3yrs by the end of Nov....

I have my sister & Mum who are happy to look after any of our kids etc, so it does make my decision to have 1 more baby & return to work within the 1 st year much easier!!!

Our kids are loved by the whole family & will always have a special bond with my sis & my parents so it's a lso a good thing for them too...

(now I am just trying to talk myself into not feeling bad for working!! hee hee)

Hi everyone!!! I'm up way too late, but have been over my mum's 2nite to cook some quiches for Jack's b'day party and to watch Bones.. And then when I got home at 11pm, Jack had just woken up and was hungry cause he conked out at 6.30 without any dinner... And he finally went back to sleep just after 12.15am!! He just wanted to play!!

Very true words Trace.... Money isn't everything and I would take happiness any day!

Cass I haven't kept a tab cause I just think that it's his 1st birthday and he's only gonna have 1, and if u can't spoil your kids then what is the world coming too?? Feel better sweetie?? Hehehehehe

Oh yeah I download Prison Break from a program I bought over the internet. It doesn't take that long and we get to watch all the new episodes now!! Rather than waiting till Feb next year!!! And it is just the absolute best show!! Fletch, it gets even better!!

And I can't remember who asked b4, but I have my dog grooming business in my garage, it's not a mobile one... So I get to work at home and Jack gets to play with the dogs too!! I love it..

Brooke luv the names and your backup ones too.. Such good taste..

Jo, Sammy still sick and grumpy?? Jack seems to be less snottie and not as much coughing, so we'll see how we go..

Rae, it seems like we are waiting forever doesn't it?? And when I was cooking at my mums b4, I got a few pains down below which felt like AF ones, so I'll wait and see.. Hope you get some more sleep 2nite and there is no storm either..

Gotta get to bed, my eyes are hanging out of my head..!!!!!!!!! NIGHT..

Ok there is just no way I can catch up with all these personals!!!!!!

Brooke - Love the names LOL. I sooooo hope you have a girl and then I will delude myself and pretend you named it after this wonderful woman on BB hehehehhehehehe

Cass - Bugger the expense, everyone is so right - it's only money. We have NO money ATM, but it's our choice to ditch the holidays and luxuries of life so we can have kids and raise them hopefully in a loving family. Everyone just does what they can I guess. And think how much fun Kaitlyn will have!!!!

Alex - Glad Jack got to sleep eventually for you.

Storm - The new pic of Zac - my goodness he looks old!!! What a big boy, just gorgeous.

Tracey - Go the motorbike, how much fun!!

Jo - Lucie takes everything off our sidetable/bookshelf thing about 100 times a day. I am sooooo over it!

Fletch - No unfortunately rollerskates are out of action LOL.

Mothers group was fun yesterday....enjoyed seeing everyone heaps.

Well this morning I had a bit of blood so I guess it's the start of things but not to get excited too much just yet???? Really not sure as I was induced with Lucie. It wasn't my plug, just a bit of blood when I wiped. Sorry TMI, but any thoughts/advice?

I can't go today - I need to wait for my phone LOL!

I hope bubs comes today, I have til midnight to be right!

So come on little Missy today is a wonderful day to be born, Mummmy will buy you a pony!!!!

OOOh, Lincoln is a funky name.. I am impressed & I did like Sophie Mattea the best of your girls names too... Great choices!!!

Did anyone watch the doc on SBS last night??? I cried, ooh maybe I am preg!! ha ha... The faces on everyone was just so awesome watching the babies being born...

Ok Soph get the trampoline out today if the rollerskates didnt get Miss out! Today is THE day!!!!!

Did you say boy or girl Tracey?

Yeap I watched the doc - it was quite good. The little girl that was sick, wow she was stunning! So glad it all worked out.

Girls you are all SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Right! Trace you hit the nail on the head ...I was feeling bad for feeling guilty and now I dont feel guilty AT ALL!. I was quite upset by Steve Irwins death ...you just kinda feel like you know him. And the girl I work along side with just had her best friend lose her husband and 4yr old son in a plane crash last week...she would dream of having spent "to much "on someones party ....instead she is having to start from nothing ..all alone. Thank goodness we are all happy and healthy and have parties to organise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You girls are the greatest for a reality check!

You know ...I dont think I ever told you all but I had quite bad postnatal depression after Kaitlyn ...and knowing at the end of the day I could jump on and chat with you girls was sometimes all that got me through the day!. Your stories about how much you loved your kids and what you did gave me ideas and really helped me connect with Kaitlyn ....now I am all recovered and believe me it helped having you all around ..even if you did not realise!

ok ...tear in the eye ..arghhhh soppy moppy here!

Soph ...hurry up!

Brooke ...I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE Lincoln! and Cassandra of course hehe

Trace ..get your hubby the bike ...we are so blessed with good men they deserve to be treated!

Alex how do you download prison break ...I am totally smitton with Micheal and would love to see it! did you say it was season 3 ? we have not even had season 2 yet!

Well I guess I better run and actually do some work haha...after I get a latte with the girls of course!

Oh gotta get a card as my Best Friends hubby is being sworn into the Whiteplains New York Fire Dept today ! Love a man in uniform! haha

GIRL!!!!

It was so cary & the chinese guy was making me cry, as he was just so terrified for his wife!!!

The Kurdish family were cute & the boy when he came in to see his brother was so funny when he said "Wow, he is growing hair really quickly" Obviously he'd only seen bald babies previously, coz he was so amazed his brother had hair! hee hee Imagine what he'd think of Indah!

OOOH Cass, you made me cry!!! I am stoked that your all good & able to see that light at the end of the tunnel..

I watched my sis whom had to terminate her 2nd baby at 19wks due to the body trying to reject it, but baby hanging in there but she was told after an amnio that bubs would not survive outside, so she agreed to deliver at 19ish wks..
    After that she constantly saw Dr's for what she kept saying was severe stomach pains etc & had talked herself into having stomach cancer, dying & leaving her son & DH...
    It took a long time maybe 8ish months of medication before she could see what she had & not what they'd lost, she now has a 5yr old daughter as well!!

Apparently my Mum was put into an institution for a few days after having one of us kids... It's not talked about, I only found out about 4 yrs ago.. But she is & was a good Mum....

Ah well we will soon see....nothing else happening here though.

I really like some of the stuff on SBS - got to make more of an effort to look out for good things that are on.

I really think PND needs to be talked about more. I know with Lucie, although nothing was ever diagnosed I really think I had it for about 6 months. It all stemmed from the horrible feeding issues that started from the very beginning and ending up in ER with a VERY jaundiced baby after NO ONE would listen to me that something was wrong. It really dented me and I still don't think I am 100% over that entire nasty experience.........

Anyway I know what you mean Cass - the girls here are fabo!!!!!!!!!!!!

My MIL keeps asking me 'is anything happening?' 'have you had a show?' etc etc etc which is getting VERY annoying. I actually find it quite embarrassing - I'm not going to tell her all those details - is that weird? LOL but I tell you guys!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast