Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #17

Sorry Jo, but I've been out in this glorious weather walking to the shops, the park and back to the shops!!!! I just love the sun and Jack just loves being in his pram looking at everything and being passed food and drink!!hehehehehe Hows all the housework going?? Your house must be gleaming!!( with Sammy's help of course!!)

But home now and he's had bottle and down for a nap. And I'm thinking of taking a nanna nap too....I've just been really buggered these days for no reason??

Rae, any more spotting luv??? Its sooooo hard to wait to test isn't it!!!! I think I'm gonna try and wait till Fri if Af hasn't shown up by then...

Trace, Congrats Maddy on her terrific goals!!! And clever Indah doing more poos on her potty!! Jack has let go of the furniture a couple of times too, but like Indah gets scared and plonks down!! Oh and I have the whole top of Jack's wardrobe full of too small clothes for him too!!!

Soph, I'm now gonna say BOY on Thurs night...

OOOOhhhh Alex...tired for no reason!!!!! Hehe...anything you want to tell us??

Jo

Hey girls, just popping in quickly for a Soph-check...c'mon bubba! LV LV LV's...

Oooh, Alex! Do you *have* to wait until Friday to test?! J/K...good luck!

Hi to everyone else!!

Just checking if any things been happening Soph! How did the MW appt go?
    I'm now going boy on Thrs wouldn't want him to be born today, being the 5 yr anniversary of the TT disaster!!
    Mmmmm Alex, tired????? How can you wait til the end of the week to test? You are soooo strong!

Rae, how about you? Feeling anything yet? When are you gonna test?
    Jo. Sammy sounds so cute messing up all your great housework, sounds just like Zac
    We put locks on the kitchen cupboards yesterday , you should see my boy chuck a tanty woah!! he he better than having all my food scattered around the floor!
    Little monkey woke up a 5am this morning, (my first thought was Soph!!) Had a bottle & went back to sleep luckily!& has now been out of sorts all day poor fella.

Hi to everybody!
    So sick of this wet weather, pretty soon I'm gonna need a boat to go to the shops.

Awww poor Zaccie chucking a tanty Storm. We took the tow bottom rungs off the ladder to the cubby...so we have tanty throwing about that lol.

Soph..where are you at??

Jo

Hey Jo thanks for replying to me about what to wear, I was hoping you would!Lot's of different opinions matter!
    Tanties are so cute aren't they?
    Soph????????

Aww no worries Storm...tanties are so cute..i try not to laugh but do they realize just how gorgeous they look lol!!!

Jo

I have been popping in but not posting ...waiting to see if there is any news!!!! so the official day is tomorrow...come on bubbbbbaaaaa we are waitingggggggggg.

Jo that is so exciting about TTC!

Storm kaitlyn also throughs the odd little tantie every now and the hehe.

Rae and Alex ...waiting for your BPF's!

Brooke your shopping day sounds so nice. Kaitlyn is the same and always wants to get out of the pram!.

Well we have had the worst weather here in Sydney ....it was so wet on Sunday for Kaitlyns party!. So it was not quite what I imagined it would be as we were all stuck inside but it still went well. Kaitlyn had a GREAT time and that is all that matters. We ended up with about 45 people ( including babies ) so it was pretty big which was nice. ANd DH and I have been eating Sausages for lunch and dinner now for two days hahaha...and will again tomorrow!. Plus we have heaps of left over soft drink which is bad as DH and I never buy softdrink but when it is here you drink it!. Anyway it was a great day ...and after everyone left and the Bday girl went down for a nap I popped ipen a bottle of champagne with two of my girlfriends and we had a glass....then they left and I finished the bottle before bed hahahahahhahahaha.

Kaitlyn got so many wonderful gifts!. My favourite is this rubber ducky that flashes all different colours when you touch him on the bottom which acts like a conductor. And it can go in the water!

Anyway all in all ....I think it went well!

But had a scary day today ...went over to a girlfriends of mine who has a little 3yr old and a 6month old and the 6month old grabbed a cotton reel kinda toy thing that Kailtyn and her older boy were playing with and it got wedged in her mouth!!!!!!!. Anyway we both look down at the sametime and panicked of course...but I just pulled it out as quickly and gently as I could ...the poor little thing was so shocked and her mouth was bleeding ...quickly got her sucking on some ice in a face rag and gave her some panadol!. Man though it was so scary....it was only a second and bang in it went!...Lucky she is a good friend as I kinda felt a little bad just going in and removing it rather then her doing it ...but I just wanted it out and reacted without thinking...but needless to say she was not upset in anyway that I had pulled it out!. Could have been so much worse.

Oh Trace while I remember....I think you will need about another 1/2cup of floor to the Pizza Scroll mix....

Ohhhh and Tracey ...do you realise we are the only two not pregnant or trying to conceive in this tread!!!!!!!!!!!....

ohhh just gotta say I was so proud of my little princess on her Bday ....she was so happy and comfortable with everyone around!...she is growing up!.

Awww Cass..that would have been so frightening. WTG on your quick thinking you legend. I bet your friend was happy to have you there! Im glad little Kaitlyn's party went well despite the rain. It sounds like so much fun...yay on all the pressies...think she will be a very contented little girl with lots to play with for a long time! Im not ttcing atm lol...im not even sure I want to lol...so I will join you and Trace in the not ttc or preggers group lol.

Jo

hehe opps sorry Jo! are you cyber punching me in the arm !. Well even with three we are the minority in here hehe. I am really getting clucky now!!!!!!!!!!!!

And by the way Louise I did not know you were TTC ! I felt like you flashed a cheeky grin on Sunday after I made the comment about TTC when you go back to work...now I know why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning all. Sorry no news. Was in a bad mood yesterday so didn't post in the arvo when I got back! MIL didn't perservere with Lucie's lunch - it's got me concerned about what's going to happen when I go to hospital.

Munchkin up at 4am again. Urgh. Got to get this sorted quick sticks.

Midwife appt was fine - have to go to ob clinic Friday to put together an overdue plan. Fingers crossed I go by then. Only going to be induced again as a very last resort.

Cass - Well done for quick thinking!

Ok sorry guys so tired gotta vegetate on the sofa.

Morning Soph! I was jumping in to check on you :-)

Wish I could come and feed little Lucie for you! I would! And I am very persistent and good at the Entertain and slip a spoonful in method hehe.

Kaitlyn was up at 5am and ready for action! It is these new teeth coming through I am sure.

Well best be off and get some work done...chat soon!

Ok Cass the job is all yours LOL!!!!! MIL and FIL were saying this morning that we should do this and that with Lucie - take her back into our bed etc etc. What the ?????? We just went through all that stuff for them to say that? I am furious. I really hope they don't undo everything we have done while we are in hospital. It would just make life impossible when I get back home. I respect that everyone has differing views, but would hope that they in turn respect how we decide to raise our children. I love co-sleeping, but there is no way we are going back to that with a newborn due any day!!! 4 in a room??? And Lucie is really doing quite well. I mean she sleeps 7.30pm and only last 3 mornings it's been until around 4am - daytime sleeps are fine and both around 1.5 hours. 4am rises is not the end of the world, just not overly pleasant, but hoping it's just a phase. Sorry I know I am going on but I am really angry. Ahhhhhh only another week and they will be gone and it will be my mother to contend with! Anyone have any suggestions???? They are all quite stubborn.....

ohhhh soph ...I know what you mean about IL's...mine are the same whereas my mum respects my choices as a mother and does what I ask.

You really need to lay down the law with them. I would just say to them that you respect their opinians but at the end of the day they will go home and your DH will go back to work and it is you that has to be comfortable with the routine and how you raise the kids. If you cant do it ask your DH to do it . And just get in and out of Hospital as quick as possible!.

sending you lots of IL's are always a little hard !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cass

Oh thanks heaps Cass. Yeap Dh said to them this morning pretty firmly that 'We will work things out our way'. Just have to make sure he sticks to his guns when I'm in hospital. Want to stay in at least until my milk comes in 'cos I REALLY want to BF this time if I can.......Can't believe I have made my EDD. I swear Lucie would have gone 2 weeks over and had another 4 weeks cooking in there......

How is Miss Kaitlyn today?

Lucie woke from this mornings nap after only 30 mins - very unlike her. She eventually settled herself again (after some Bonjella) and has been asleep again for over an hour. Something is definately up with her. Her molars that cut through ages ago are now cutting through on the inside. Does that make sense? They cut through on the outside before and are now really red on the inner side, so think this may be the prob.

Anyway she will be awake soon...hoping to take her to the park before it rains.....hopefully it will spur things along with #2 as well!!!!

OOOOH Soph,

I hope DH telling them that you'll sort it out is best & honey really if your in hospital for 3-5 days, Lucie wont starve to death... So even if they arent as forceful/determined, I'm sure she'll be fine...

Indah has days where she hardly ears a thing, but at the moment she is drinking 3 cups of milk it hold about 180ml, plus boob in am & pm & cheese, yoghurt, fruit, vegies, custard etc... But then next week she may refuse all her cups of milk & only want boob in am & pm & not want anything else...
    When she comes in to visit tell Dh to bring in stuff she enjoys & you can feed her in the hospital...

Dont panic about it, she will be fine....I am certain...

Cass, we arent actively TTC, but are preparing to, so i will start temping once next AF shows up... I cant wiat to have #3!!!!

Soph - Sorry about the IL's Sounds like your DH will take care of things while you are in hospital - so try not to worry too much about it. Well tomorrow is the big day It will be because i'm gonna test and get a + so u'll go into labour to make a spot for me

Cass - glad Kaitlyn's party went well!!!! Sounds like she had a good time. And good on you for that quick thinking with the 6 month old.

Alex - bring on Fri and your bfp!!!!!! No sign of AF for me today so that's good.
    Well munchkin has to have some lunch so i'll pop back in later

Yay Trace on starting TTC !!! I didnt realise!. Jo you cant leave me on my own here .....if you start I will be all alone hehe

Rae I have everything crossed for you tomorrow ..lots of

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast