Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #17

Nice temp rise this Am Rae! Fingers crossed for you.
    Glad to hear Kaitlyns party went well Cass, shame about the weather though!
    Ahhh Soph, Lucie will be fine while your in hospital. I agree with you on the IL's though they need to respect the way you & Mick do things with her!!!! !!!!
    Thanks for popping in to give me your advice on BF Trace, I appreciate it heaps. I am very determined to suceed this time, even though Zaccie didn't get a look in ( i feel
    guilty) Dh is understanding just how important it is to me!& he now knows what I meant about he still being able to feed her too.DAH!!

Ewwww have a stinky pants.......................................

Hello lovely ladies.

Soph..happy due date day. I cant believe you are still here. Im sorry that your inlaws are pains. Regardless of their views or anyone elses they really need to respect you as parents. Im sure miss Lucie wont starve though hon..no child will starve themselves. Its ok..you are gonna be just fine.

Storm I think its great that you are wanting to get some more information on bfeeding. I really hope it works out for you.

Cass I wont leave you alone lol! Mind you Im feeling pretty sad and sorry for myself today with the return of AF. Second one so far but not in a regular cycle yet. I certainly dont miss her the witch!

Rae Im so excited for you...so excited..hope its good news for you sweets..whoohoooo!

Trace you will ttc in no time...god theres so much babydust in here lol !

Fletchie I know what you mean..sometimes its a bit too hard!

Ive been helping my dear friend with a uni assignment and have done nothing else all day. I have a **** load to pack as we are leaving to Rottnest Island first thing thursday morning. Sammy is eating a quiche at the moment and just loving it funny boy. Somtimes he will completely turn his nose up at food and then other times hes a piggy lol.

Jo

Hi Ladies

Storm - I'm really hoping to BF this time too. Let's hope we both succeed.

Fletch - Hope the house isn't too trashed for you!

Rae - BFP coming your way I reckon matey......

Cass - Are you guys planning on TTC any time in the future? Or happy just with Miss Kaitlyn. I'm sure you've said I just can't remember

Tracey - Thanks for your lovely words. You are such a sweety!

Well a few little pains here and heaps of BH. Hopefully it will turn into something more!

Aww Soph...I hope so..wow. You are a legend for wanting to breast feed. I so hope it works out for you!

Come on little blue bubba!!!

Jo

Hope so too Soph, it's getting very exciting now. Oh happy due date!!

Hope the witch becomes nicer for you Jo, nothing worse than a nasty AF

Thanks Storm

Jo

How long are you guys going to Rottnest for JO? Sounds like a divine holiday!

Jo - Must have missed your last post. Rottnest sounds like fun! Have a blast! Sounds like Lucie is just the same as other bubs - sometimes hungry and sometimes not wanting anything. Ok I think I need to take a chill pill again!

Zac has had one of those days! I guess some days they just dont feel like eating, or maybe it's too much hassle to chew???

We will be back next Wed Soph...we have Ems combined school festival on that night. I so was hoping you would have had your little bubba before I leave..come on precious one!

Jo

Yeah bubs eat when & if they are hungry...
    Indah will happily & gutsily (is that a word) eat vegies 4 nights a week & then the other 3 throw them off her tray? I try to give her a variation. who knws maybe she is sick of them???
    She loves toasted cheese sandwiches & toast with Nutella!!! she screams when she ses Maddy eating Nutella!!!
    OOh Soph I hope your pushing by now!!!

I am not having a day off tomorrow now way too much to do at work, so gonna leave at 11 on fri (say the kids need me!)..

Ok I forgot what else was said, just really checking up on Soph!!!!

Still nothing Soph..

Trace Maddy sounds so sweet. I havent tried Sammy with Nutella...lol..bet hed be hooked!

Ive just come home from a movie with a friend. Lady in the water..i loved it. Think M.kight shalom (?) you know the guy is brilliant!!!

Jo

Still here, muffet up early AGAIN

I see you were up at a ridiculous hour Soph!!!

I am hoping bubs will come soon as the anticipation is the worst!!!
    I'll stop bugging you to go into labour (but secretly I am urging this baby out ASAP)...

Indah is up in her highchair covered in vegemite & nutella all in her hair & eyebrows!!! Oh well, Mum has her today so she can sort the grub out!!!

OOOh, Jo... I saw that movie on a commercial & thought it looked good!! My Dh is scared of scary movies!!!

Ok better go get ready for work! Grrr, but yay to me for going home early on Friday!!!!

I'll pop back in from work (as usual!)

Guys, I couldn't wait until Fri to test so I did a Crystal Clear HPT this morn and I got a!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooooooo excited and happy!!!

Rae, can't wait to hear from u and your BFP!!!! U were going to test today weren't u?

Trace, I haven't tried Jack on Nutella yet, but I have a feeling he will love it too!!

Jo, glad u enjoyed the movie...My DH is scared of scary movies too!!

Soph, I hope all these super early mornings are spurring that bubba along!! Gotta be something good about getting up so early..

Congratulations Alex!!!

Woohoo, that's great news! So happy for you! Have you worked out a due date yet?

Rae, hope you got a BFP too!

Soph, sending you all the labour vibes I can find. Any more niggles or pains?

Hi to everyone else, will BBL for some personals!

OMG>>>>>>>> CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! ALEX!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! come on Rae, join Alex, in the pregnancy walk!!!!!

YAY, Yippppeeee!!!!!!!

Awesome news Alex!!!!!!!!!! Whoohooo!

Rae - Have you tested yet?????? Maybe when you get your BFP it will mean that I am having twins with both of you getting one on the same day :eek:

Bec - A few contractions last night but they disappeared. Same this morning. And when I went to the loo, (sorry if TMI) after I had done my pee it was like another little pee from nowhere. Was wondering if it was my waters but I don't think so.

Tracey - Yay for finishing early on Friday!

DH and I had a HUGE fight this morning. All to do with Lucie's early waking and him doing things differently to me. Urgh makes me so much more less inclined to stay long in hospital. I am so scared her routine will be so mucked up when I get back and I will have to start from scratch.....

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast