Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #17

Yay Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rae waiting for your test today ...bring on the

Soph fingers crossed bubba comes today hehe...sounds like waters breaking to me!. And dont worry to much as you will get Lucie back into her routine if she gets thrown out a little. You just concentrate on having a good labour!

Trace , yay on going home early Friday!.I have not tried Kaitlyn on Nutella yet . She had her first taste of Fairy bread and chocolate cake at her Bday and she went made for it!

Mmmm Cas maybe waters but nothing has happened since...I really am a bit clueless this time after being induced with Lucie! Kaitlyn sounds so cute with the fairy bread. Mmmmm Nutella - might have to give it a go too ladies, I'll end up eating it all though LOL!

CONGRATULATIONS ALEX!!!! woo hoo!!

Prob was your waters Soph, I hope so!! Don't worry too much about Lucie getting out of Whack when your away, she'll settle back in when you get back, she'll prob be a bit confused when you're gone too, so coming home will help her settle again.

C'mon Rae, gonna test?? Hope you get a BFP too!!

Ok i'm lost as to what was happening I got so excited with Alex's post & then Soph's I got confused!I was gonna say to JO, that if Soph hasn't have bubba by the time you guys are off, PM me your mobile & I'll let you know.
    Other than that I cant remember,Oh well.

Hehehhehe Rae I saw you were on and tracked you down in the Charting thread. Good luck for Friday matey - this had better not mean that bub hangs on until then though! Oh and because I am an extra sticky beak (and sooooooooooooo bored today!) I checked out your chart. Looking great!

He he Soph I just went & checked Rae's chart too!!
    Looking good!!

Yeah Storm I am just a stress head. I know realistically that she won't starve to death and she will be ok, I guess it's partially my fault for not spending much time away from her. I have literally only been away from her for a few hours since she was born. And I have done EVERY bottle feed since before Christmas, and basically every solid feed too. What a control freak!

How will I know if it was my waters? Wouldn't it still be trickling and wouldn't I be getting contractions by now????

heheheh Storm - another sticky beak!

Going to make nachos with dinner and pile in the chilli and jalapenos. I asked DH if he wanted to BD last night to get things going and he replied 'Yeah right, how are we going to do that?'. I am ashamed to say that it's been over 2 months - we haven't even BDed in this house :eek: :eek: :eek:

Woooooo Hoooooo Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh i can't wait to join u!!!!!!!! Soph u r definately having that bub today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Soph, BD is hard huh? When my waters broke with Katie, it took a few hours before they started it was just a trickle too! They induced me with Zac & it gushed, but I ended up being put on the drip cos no contractions started, but I was stressing cos we had a very unwelcome visitor at the hosp who was sitting in the corner glaring at me over her glasses!! I reccon that stopped it! Are you still leaking?

I've never been away from Zac either ........ ........

Soph, my waters slowly leaked & it was barely noticable with Indah I had a gush & then a verey slow leak with Maddy too...
    I suggest putting on a pad or liner & then checking it later to see if it is wet... sorry if TMI...

To be totally honest Soph, your DH & IL's are gonna do whatever they can to comfort Lucie whilst your away... I know Maddy whom fully understand what was happening & knew I'd be away for a few days, was on school hol's at the time & to be honest she was so out of whack, missing me (we have rarely been apart) she was crying everytime she came in to see me begging me to come home with her & to bring Indah... So I imagine Lucie will be out of routine by not having you there & with everything different anyways, then she'll have to get used to a baby taking up so much time...
    I think she will be a bit out of sorts anyways, so I think just concentrate on you & baby & then worry about everything else... Coz you'll have enough to worry about!!!

Please try not to stress & just let DH do it his way, he's probably only trying to help... I know I get the same when DH does it differently!!! But they do mean well!!!

Hugs to you sweets!!! It will all work out fine...

Oh ladies you are all so lovely you have just made the silly emotional pg woman (ok there may be a lot of those here now LOL) cry....you are all so wonderful and your support means sooooo much to me! I can't tell you how much!

Ok now I'll get organised to take muffet to the park. Hopefully a brisk walk will get things going.......

OMG...no news last night and then this morning..wow....Alex CONGRATULATIONS...i am so happy for you...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful start to the day!

Soph....definately sounds like your waters....whoooohoooo hes a coming!!!!Im so excited for you. I am definately going to take Storm up on her offer. I know you will have so much to do already. Ive actually been saying to Darren its bad timing going away I need to hear from Soph..her baby is due now!!!! I so understand what you mean about leaving Lucie. Ive been the same with all of my kids...but Soph she will be fine and it will all fall into place you wait and see. Ive had the same anxiety as you each time but its always worked out and ive gone well derrr i really didnt need to worry so much!

Cass bet Kaitlyn loved the fairy bread lol. Sammy loves cake..he thinks its just delicious..little piggy. He ate two cupcakes the other day very quickly!

Trace yay for leaving early on Friday. You deserve to have a break and that makes it along weekend sort of. The movie was good..not too scarey though...more spiritual. Me and my friend both really enjoyed it!

Bec all your babydust is spilling over...itll be Rae next then Fletchie lol

Brooke hope miss Charlotte's happiness makes a speedy return lol

I have a beautiful little boy walking up and down the verandah in his pjs at the moment the little darling. Hes having a ball having free reign to all the balls and broom outside. He thinks he is very clever as we have moved our bridge from over a stream next door to back here and he loves going on it..its so sweet. I have so much packing to do today arrrghhh the bad side of going away...6 people to pack for

Jo

Soph that sounds like waters FOR Sure. I remember I was watching 60minutes and painting my nails ready for the hospital as my duedate was that day ,...and all of a sudden I had a slow leak ..and I though ..mmmmm I am sure I did not just wet myself! . Then I had another about 1/2hour later and that is when some small period like cramping started.....so i think you should be expecting something soon!. But also make sure if it happens again you check with the hospital because they like to know when your water breaks as there is a certain amount of time before you need to go into labour after it happens (from memory).

Rae....test test ! I am waiting !.

Tracey that must have broken your heart with Maddy wanting you home :-(

Jo ...Sammy sounds soooo cute! . I cant wait for Kaitlyn to start walking!

Well girls although I am working from home today I am about to take "lunch" and head to babies galore as the little Miss has learnt how to open all the kitchen cupboards!. I have given her free range of the pantry and just loaded all the fun stuff in the bottem two shelves but the other cupboards have to be locked up. Plus I think I will get her a fork so she can start attempting to eat like big boy Zane does!.

Oh Soph - that does sound like your waters!!!!!! Yep today is definately the day - bring on baby! And Lucie is going to be just fine - you just take care of yourself right now...she's got plenty of people there to make sure she's ok. And as for routines, Tracey is right about everything just being a bit out of wack anyway. Wish there was something more i could do to help hun - sending you stacks of hugs and more LV's

Ok I am really going to try and take a chill pill where Lucie is concerned. Deep breaths.....

Don't think it was my waters - have had nothing since - all dry LOL! Reckon it was just bub moving on my bladder perhaps.

Soph..its been a while since you posted. Did the walk to the park help??

Oh wow..there you are..posting at the same time...bugger bugger!!!

Jo

Ok, Soph... Just relax now & enjoy your last few.... moments of being preg......

Hi everyone else!!!! Happy packing Jo!

Awwww Brooke, big hugs, sounds like Zac when he is tired!! He aways slaps food out of my hand too! Maybe she is teething & is really ****ed off by the aches & pains?? Hope she settles back to her self for you soon.

Damn Soph, it will be soon I'm sure!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast