Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #17

Awww poor Charli Brooke. SHe must really be feeling miserable to be acting like that. Hope shes feeling better soon.

Morning group sounds like fun Fletchie! Arrgh at the mess though.

Sammy is now helping me to pack..he likes throwing everything out of the suitcases lol

Jo

Oh Jo what a little helper you have!!!!!!! Lol. Have a lovely trip.

Storm - I hope you are right - the sooner the better!

Brooke - I'm sure she'll be back to her charming self soon. Very frustrating though! Does she go for finger food at all? I've taken to cooking a plate of pasta and sitting it on the coffee table. Lucie helps herself and does quite well with it. How was your appt?

Tracey - Moment eh? So hope you are right too. The way I feel atm it will be a few more weeks!

Fletch - Hope you managed to clean the mess up! Glad you had fun though.

Went for another walk...lots of BH....lets hope this time they turn into more. If another person rings me I think they may get an earful. As if I won't tell them when I've had the baby!

Soph, DH does things totally different to the way I do them, Zac just seems to know that!Rest up!

Jo, have a great holiday & don't worry I'll sms you the good news!!

Hi everybody!!

Thanks so much Storm..i really appreciate it.

Soph all the best hon...hope your labour is short and sweet and that you recover well. Cant wait to hear all about your precious new addition.

Rae hope its a BFP!!!! Look forward to getting back and hearing lots of good news!

Well ive almost finished packing. Sammy thinks the suitcases are just the best fun ever lol so hes having fun trying to knock them over. I will pop back on first thing before we leave just to see if any developments have happened with Soph but if I dont get a chance to post I will talk to you all next week....

Jo

Jo - rest assured it'll be a
    Have a fabulous holiday...can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!!!!

Soph - hope you got the chance to put your feet up sweet

Jo have a great trip!

Soph I agree with Rae ...relax and put your feet up ...because it will be another 18years before you will be able to again with two little ones running around hehehe ( right Trace , Jo and Storm!)

Well I am home all alone tonight as DH has Auctions...to big houses are going up so fingers crossed he sells them...actually I think one is a unit but in Bondi that is still worth a bloody mint anyway!.

Kaitlyn had a great day at daycare ...even though she is teething!. Some poor child there has had foot in mouth disease...oh the joys of daycare!.

Had a shocker of a day with work ...HATE IT TODAY...so I have put Kaitlyn to sleep and I have just done about an hours work while sipping a Vodka , Lemonade and cordial ..feeling tipsy so I hope all the emails to the sales reps are ok hahahahahahahhahaha.

Getting excited as two of our dear friends are coming to visit for Melbourne for the weekend...unfortunatly they are not bringing their two babies with them but it means we get a night out on the town Friday !.

Well best be off...have to clean off this stand up thingo they leant us and pack it all away for them to take home. Plus need to cook some fruit for the miss ...and maybe have another drink..heheh

Cass

Morning all! Still here! From 1am I had about 5 contractions 15 mins apart and then fell asleep to wake to nothing again. DH and I did BD in the middle of the night though- very funny with a very large bump lol! Might see if there is anyone in Ballina I can get into to do acupunture today......DH is on paternity leave for 2 weeks after tomorrow and there is still no baby!

Cass - Hope you ended up having a few drinks - you deserve it. Glad Kaitlyn had a good day at childcare too.

Jo - We'll miss you matey!

Rae - oooooooh testing tomorrow. BFP vibes going your way.....

Soph, you poppet!!!
    I woke at 5:10am & was certain you'd be at the hospital, I was laying there thinking of Indah's birth & smiling at you holding your bubba soon...
    It will happen soon.... I know it isnt any consolation, but it cant be too much longer!!!!

I really dont have any tips, I tried nipple tweaking, sex, eating greasy food, spicy food, walking, gardening & still nothing happened til Indah was ready!!!

I send some big tummy squishing, labour inducing hugs your way!!!!

TEST TODAY RAE!!!!!!!!!

Oh Soph and Rae I cant wait anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is driving me made!. Soph ....you have your little bubba today ....and Rae you tell us you are having a little bubba today ...ah ah ah ...no saying no! Both of you get to it hehehe. Just kidding! But cant wait to hear all the good news...I will pop on throughout the day and check.

Oh ...forgot to tell you Soph ...DH and I want another little bubba now! But we really need to work out if we are going to stay and buy where we have moved to or if we are going to go over to the Eastern suburbs.....but sometimes I just think bugger it lets go !. Especially because of my endo and the troubles we had last time...seems silly trying NOT to fall pregnant sometimes!

Cass

Morning girls

Soph...did you find an acupuncturist? Hopefully you did and some acupuncture will get things moving along for you.

Jo...it's probably a bit late for this, but have a fantastic holiday!

Rae...you've got us all on the edge of our seats! I'm spewing - I'll be at work tomorrow and won't get to check BB until tomorrow night!

Cass...I say bugger it and just go for it! Hehe...

Brooke...how's Charlotte going today? I hope this is just a short stage she is going through. How did your OB appointment go?

Storm...how are things with your little cervix jumper?

Alex...how are you feeling?

Tracey, Fletch, Louise...

We've had nice relaxing morning. Josh has just got up from his morning sleep, polished off a bowl of rockmelon and is off exploring now. We're going out for lunch today with my sister. Speaking of which, I've just noticed the time! We're supposed to be meeting her in and hour and a half and neither of us are ready. Better run! Catch up again later!

Hope you have a nice lunch with your sis Bec, any m/s yet? Cervix jumper is doing great, very painful though couldn't sleep last night ........

How are you feeling Cass? Enjoy your drinks last night? Lucky you!!

Brooke, how os Charli today? I hope she is better, How'd the OB go? OMG at 15 weeks!!

Poor Soph, it'll happen soon. (i promise)

Rae, is it testing day? Did I read somewhere you had a BT???????????????????????? fingers crossed for you!!

Alex, how are you feeling?

Hi to everybody! Just ran out of luck, gotta go & hang out some washing, chat soon

Where has everybody gone?
    I'm lonely.

Storm do you think Soph could finally be in labour??????

maybe they all know & we dont!!!!!

I hope so Trace!! I though you were the one she was gonna sms???????
    Ooooooo, might be a good thing it is s o quiet today!!

push Soph......

I hope she SMS's me, but maybe they are waiting til it is born, rather than SMSing that something is happening????

OOOh fingers crossed!!!!

Oooh, I hope Soph's in labour too! It's been hours since she was last in here! Go Soph!

Storm, I had a lovely lunch with my sister thanks. I had the most scrumptious sticky date pudding for dessert too! Yummmm! No real m/s as yet. I'm getting a bit of nausea on and off, but no vomiting which is nice! I hope your little one lets you get some sleep tonight!

Hi Tracey & Fletch!

Yay for sticky date pudding Bec!! I felt like standing on my head last night to make her move LOL!!!!!

Mmmmmmm ,wasn't Rae gonna test? Didn't she have a BT?(been stalking again)
    O Ah maybe they are holding out on us!!
    Good luck Soph, if you're off having your little boy

NUTS!!!, We just missed out on some awesome bunks on Ebay..
    But I think more will be listed soon as they said they had more than 1, so either I wait for 2nd chance offer, or watch again....

Go soph, Go!!! Push the little princess out!!!

Rae are you expecting?

Jo hope your enjoying your hols...

MMMMMM, sticky date... Yummy!!!

Fletch, ha ha ha, wait til he learns 'Why?' but why???

Hiya storm!!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast