Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #18

Storm - Amy is definately a trooper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soph - what a great name you've given your little man! Lucie must adore him Hope you have a great night together and manage to get a decent rest

Awwww What a beautiful image of Lucie kissing little Ned makes me all mushy! Great name Soph!!

LOL at going from 0 to 9 months in a week Brooke, that's how i feel! oh ah at him/her being in your back too ouchies! Don't worry either you'll remember how to handle a newborn, 18 months is a good gap, I'm having 17 months! All the others were 2+ a few months & that was relatively easy, from what I remember it seems like soooo long ago!

Thanks for all your lovely comments on Amy, she really is a trooper I guess!The 6 months should go by quickly I just hope she continues to be so good with it.

Everybody is sound asleep here, it's so nice. Dh was a real (insert bad word ) tonight argh I am so sick & tired of the poor hard done by baby!

Any way I should go & pack the dishwasher & go to bed too!
    HAve a good nights sleep all ( especially you Zachary!! P L E A S E )

Awww Storm look at your new ticker...looks fanastic!!!

Brooke bet your preggo belly is just gorgeous too...im sure you will remember how to care for a newie when he or she is placed into your arms..and little Charli will just dote on him/her!!!

Cass hope miss Kaitlyn settles better for you the poor chookie..its awful how little things can throw them off. Sammys been pooing all day today so im expecting a toothie to pop through soon lol.

Rae how are you sweets..any ms at all? Is it starting to sink in? Arent you a clever thing eh first month at ttcing and whammo!!!

Fletchie you will be next and with all this baby dust flying around its bound to land on you lol..then Trace...

Lots of lovely pregnant ladies..awwwww

Sammys been so sweet. Hes starting to mumble little sentences..dont make sense but you can see its the start of trying to talk..too cute!!!!

Jo

YAY, just love the name Ned!!! And it goes so well with Lucie too!!! And so manly... It's just too exciting!!! He's finally here!!

Well I'll be back to chat later guys, cause MIL is bringing round her dog in a minute and I've gotta make it look beautiful!! And there is a little man here that wants his brekky!!
    Oh and I'd better hide any traces of baby/hosp stuff thats lying around, cause she's not finding out till Xmas!! If my belly can wait that long!!! It's already starting to look bigger!!!!!!!!

P.S: Hope Zac slept good for you Storm..

Hi Girls ,

thought I had posted already today ! I must be losing my mind haha

So anyway hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather!. Only 4.5 hours until I leave to pick up my princess yay

Storm, try 7 yrs between them!!! Yikes & I stilol knew what to do... Well Indah is still alive so I cant be too bad!!! hee hee

Um, I am so busy at work was here til 7pm last night! Grrr

Today i am leaving at 4, no if's or buts!!!

oK Woo hoo again Soph, cant wiat to hear all about it & see pic's!!!

Is funny that you still know what to do , Katie was 9 when Zaccie was born & I was a bit nervous, but all was good! I did really love that big gap though, it was kind of like starting all over!!

Wonder how Soph is going?

Thanks Alex. Zac had a great sleep!

Its so quiet in here...i guess with all the excitment lately lol!

Storm I love your new Pic!!! ...You look great!.

Fletch you have inspired me in the thread on budgeting ...I am off to pick up a yogurt maker!..

HOpe you are all having great nights..I will try and pop on again soon ..just baking some Spinach and Feta Scone/Muffin things!

Sorry forgot to say good luck with Indahs party this weekend Trace!. I hope you all have a brilliant day!.

Did you end up cooking the pizza scrolls?

Yeah Trace, hope Indah's party tommorrow is a lovely day for all your family and friends(but not the ones that tagged along though!!) And especially for MISS INDAH!! I am sure she will have a ball and be spoilt rotten!!! Like all 1 year olds should!!

Night all, I am 2 buggered to write anymore as I have had 4 dogs this arvo and another 4 in the morn..... They just keep ringing me up and I'm not even advertising anymore!!!!WTF!! It's all friends and family of customers I do...
    I need a good nite's rest....

Goodnite all.... Sleeptight..

And Fletch, I think it will be a BFP for u in say two weeks!!!!

Time for a new thread found HERE.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567