Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #19

OMG I won $100.00 on a $1.00 scratchie!! Woo Hoo!!
    Not so bored anymore, but no shops are open today waaaaaaaaaaaaah

Last edited by storm; October 2nd, 2006 at 03:05 PM.

Shops are open here if your wanting to mail it to me!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Well have fun shopping tomorrow!

Hello lovely ladies

Sorry v busy atm to post too much. My goodness, how will I cope???

Yay Storm on the $100! Add a few more 00's and it would be even better!

Tracey - Hope work isn't too crazy!

Yay Cass on the success of the booster seat. Heaps better than a high chair IMO

Jo - How cute spiking up Sammy's hair. He looks so grown up in his pic!

Rae - Hope you are feeling better soon.

Fletch - When are you POAS?

Louise - How are you?

Brooke - How is Charli going?

Hello everyone else!

Ned has a feeding frenzy starting mid afternoon and basically going until 8.30pm. It's tiring but then he sleeps really well (okay now I have said that he won't tonight!) and basically only stirs about 12.30, 1am (but I get him up for a feed!) and again around 4amish which so far is working fairly well. Poor Lucie has come down with a rotten cold though. Hope Ned doesn't get it.

Ok munchkin #2 is stirring again. Time to get the bb's out again

Hi Soph, some more 00 would've been great, but I'm so happy anyway!
    Poor Lucie, I hope she gets better soon for you, has she been sleeping well?
    yay for the great sleeps from Ned too!

Trace, I cant send you my ticket, I cant stop looking at it! Maybe I should take a photo!!

YAY Soph, sounds like Ned is doing really well on the boobies!!! Which is tremendous, now you'll go on to be someone elses Breast feeding motivation!

Storm, eah take a pic!! hee hee I remember winning $100 once from a scratchie! It is so exciting hey!!!

Yeah Soph, mine!!

I did take a pic! How stupid huh????

Yay Storm on the $100! Two things in life surrounding money are great...winning it or getting a HUGE discount off something hehe.

Trace I hope your day was not to bad at work.

Soph I am soooo glad it is going well for you!. You can be my breastfeeding hero ..hopefully next time I will also be successful!. How are you settling in to your new routine with two little ones .

We had a wonderful day today! Had a first Bday party so Kaitlyn of course grunted until she got her share of fairy bread and she also tried a chocolate crackle which she loved!. Then when we left she played the whole 45min drive home when normally she would nap. So we took our sugared up baby to the pool for the afternoon, and boy did she have a ball!. I have not seen her so happy for agesssssssssssss.....laughing and squealing and kicking about!. It made me so happy to see her in such a glorious state!.

Well bette run and do some ironing before going to bed ...sooo tired!

Storm - yay on your win, hopefully thoses vibes can rub off onto all of us.
    Cass - sounds like Kaitlyn had a great day, shope she sleeps well tonight.

No change here, haven't lost the little one, but still will not know what has happened until Friday, just wish MIL wouldn't call 3 times a day to find out whats happening, it is bad enough me worrying without being asked personal questions re vaginal discharge by your MIL, mum I can just about cope with, but at least she is a nurse and knows what she is talking about.

Louise I am thinking positive thoughts for you and your precious little one..think its gonna be a sticker ...

Soph you are a legend!!!! Sounds like Ned is doing just great. How are the bbs??LOL Feeling like Dolly? Those first few weeks are fun eh?

Awww Trace sorry you were having a boring day at work. Hope it got better. Brave little Indah too..glad its all done before the inlaws arrive!

Storm yay...thats so great!!! Not dumb to take a pic..now you gotta get a lotto ticket!

Cass Kaitlyn sounds like she had a ball...its so nice with the warmer weather. LoL at being sugared up!

Fletchie..how you feeling hon...anything???

Weve had a great weekend..lots of gorgeous sunshine! I had a gorgeous night last night with a girlfriend. She bought over her kids a little two year old and 3 month old..lots of nice little cuddles with the baby awwww. Sammy was besotted with Michael the 2 year old and kept following him everywhere! Was our 8th wedding anniversary yesterday so we had lovely day and went out tonight. Poor Sammy though got so upset with my mum. We are starting to freak about when we have to leave him to see Robbie Williams...mmmm.

Jo

OMG, I think I am in a 2ww.....YIKES!!! Arrrrggghhhh, how excitement!!! phew breathe, breathe!!!

Ok... um, Maria I am thinking of you mate!!!

Jo, Indah's ears look so, so cute & she isnt at all phased by them... She has gold little stars in her ears... Happy Anniversary to you & Dh too...

Hope everyone is chipper dipper, Off to go feed Indah CIAO!

Jo - Happy Anniversary. Robbie Williams - yum! I have been calling myself Pamela Anderson LOL!

Storm - i would have taken a photo too!

Louise - for you and your little peanut. Maybe take your phone off the hook for a few days or screen the calls? Hope the MIL gives you a break.

Cass - Yay for Kaitlyns fun day!!!! Wanna swap for my grumble bum?

Tracey - Well it's only been less than 2 weeks so far. If I make it to 6 months i will be stoked!

Lucie is really sick. Been croaking like a seal all night. DH gave her her bottle at 5am though and she fell back asleep after scoffing it and is still asleep! Ned woke 2 hourly for feeds. I am knackered

Hi girls ,

really quick one as I am under the pump at work today ( hehe that is your saying Tracey!)

Soph I am so glad you are going well ...dont worry Kaitlyn has been a grumpy bum heaps lately

Louise ..thinking of you.

Jo your weekend sounded lovely. Kaitlyn is OBSESSED with older children!. Not so much interested with kids her own age though.

Well had a rough night last night as the miss was up from about 230-4am arghhhh. I put bonjella on her in the dark and ended up rubbing it all under her nose poor love!. I felt horrible but thankfully her nose was not numb when I left this morning

Hope you all have a great day . I will try and jump on later when I have cleared a few things of my to do list.

LOL at rubbing it under her nose Cass!!
    Happy anniversary Jo & Darren!
    Hope Lucie gets better soon Soph.
    Louise, hope everyting turns out great with your peanut, seems to me like it will, you've got a fighter in there!!!!!

Trace, how cute getting Indah's ears done huh? My girls were done at tis age too! So much easier .

Hey Brooke, wow at 17 weeks, , nearly 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it seems to be flying, any movements yet?

Fletchie, how long til you can test? I'm getting very excited over here!

Rae, poor you, how are you feeling?

Hope I remembered everybody! Hi if I didn't!
    All good here, gotta dash though, be back this arvo.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1621f2

This is my chart... I was feeling really bad when FF told me I had O'd on CD11, but now I think I am feeling a tad luckier!!! OOOh, I am already starting to think of ways to convince DH we need to go for #4!!!

Another new ticker pic Storm!! very nice & Yep much easier its' now done & she is not pulling ir touching or at all worried by them..

WOW Brooke your preg is lightening fast!!! Hope mine (when i get there) goes as fast!!!

Wow Fletchie..my fingers are crossed for you...and Trace..wouldnt that be lovely you both being utd together!!!

Look at your belly in your pic Storm..wow...its getting big lol!!!

Aww Cass at miss Kaitlyn's numb nose. Hope she has a better night for you tonight.

Soph...or should i call you Pammy lol...hope Lucie is feeling a bit better today. How are you finding the juggle between the two babies. Does Lucie seem so big now when you are changing her? I can remember the shock after changing my baby in the hospital and then back to my toddler at home..she seemed so big! And how many times have you been weed on by little Neddy? Hehe..little boys and their little fountains!!!

It seems like Sammy is growing up so quickly these past few weeks. He is developing so much personality. He has this fascination with hair so will "be nice" to everybody's hair by gently stroking it...such a sweetheart.

Jo

Morning all!

Still a very sick Lucie here. Poor muffet.

Jo - Yeap Pammy is my name and oh yeah I have been sprayed heaps! How much wee comes out of a little boy??? I tell ya at 4am it's not fun to cop an eye full LOL! And Lucie does seem HUGE in comparison and she is only a little tacker!

Fletch and Tracey - Sending you guys all the babydust in the world.

Storm - How are you feeling? Big and slow????? You look great in your ticker!

Cass - LOL on the numb nose. You must have been so tired!

Ok going to try and get ahead with the cleaning this am. Lucie is back in bed again. She's not eating poor monkey. Ohhhhhh she just woke...........

Hi everyone

Sorry for my absense - just been feeling like death warmed up - lol. Not too bad today...i had my first meal in two days this morn (macca's mind u but it's stayed down). Fletch - no such luck with the kebab...it made a re-appearance

Louise - my thoughts and prayers are with you hun - hope bubs is a sticker

Soph - sorry to hear that Lucie is unwell - poor chooky. But great news on Ned's feeding and on the big bb's!

Storm - love your new pic - can't wait for my belly to look like yours!

Trace - woo hoo on you guys TTC. I think you and Fletchy are gonna be preggas together!

Cass - Lol on rubbing the bonjella under Kaitlyn's nose...i can confess to doing the same!

Brooke - how's your family going? Have you had any recent scans?

JO - Sammy seems to be growing so quickly - such a grown up boy. Ella is finally standing on her own, without holding onto anything - she's so funny and gets so proud of herself whenever she does it - clapping her hands...don't think it'll be too much longer before she takes her first steps.

Sorry if i've missed anyone - hope everyone has a great day!

ETA: Soph - thanks heaps for those gorgeous pics!!!!!! Ned is adorable....and you looked fabulous after the birth! Love the one with Lucie giving Ned a kiss!

Aww Rae you poor thing..hope the ms doesnt stay with you for too long..the only down side eh Sammy does seem to be doing things so quickly...awww...bit of a shock as Livvy wasnt walking til 17 months and Sammys full on running for the past two!!

Lol Pammy...at the eyefull..thankfullly i never got that...came close though!!!

Ive just been at a birthday party for a friend of Livvys. Sammy has had so much fun playing with all the kids. There are a few kids his age all playing with each other and looking at each other playing with the balls..too cute. Its funny how they are shy at first and then they just take off.

Jo

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast