Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #2

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!

Just arrived back in Brisvegas - Whew! :shock:

Hope you are all well and will try and catch up tomorrow before we head to Riverton on Monday. It has been sooo quiet in here!

Ok and :-$ I have some news.....BFP today!!!! But don't want to splash it too much around here because it's secret to family and friends until 12 weeks again and I have introduced a few to the site. So if you do know me then it's hush hush please until another 7 weeks. Ah EDD is 3 days after Lucie's was!

8-[ SSSSHHHHH, CONGRATULATIONS SOPH!!!!!

How did I go keeping it SSSSSSSHHHHH!?

Wowee, how is Lucie doing too, BTW???

Welcome back Sophie and Barley, it was getting very quiet in here, had to rescue our forum from page 2 a couple of times, and Sophie -congraulations on the news.

Maria has reached 5kg thats 2.5 times here birth weight. She has started to laugh and it is just beautiful, but the video camera is never close enough when she starts.

3angels06 Guest

Hi everyone,

My little one was born on august 23rd in 05.

Oh wow Soph...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!Whooohooooo...how exciting for you..how are you feeling? Glad to have you back too..its been pretty quiet!

Maria sounds like shes putting on heaps of weight Louise..you must be happy with that. Those laughs are so precious arent they..just magic. I have to get Sammy weighed too..lol..i havent done it for ages..last weigh in he was 7.2 though lol.

Hello and welcome 3 Angels...congrats on the birth of your lil one..come in grab a coffee and tell us a bit about yourself...did you have a boy or a girl?Theres a mix of both born August which is nice.

Its so bloody hot!!!Guess what I had crawling up my security door tonight???? A bloody snake!!! Completely freaked me out... 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ Ive prewarned Darren that there is a snake lurking around for when he gets home. I was like OMG OMG theres a snake..lol...kids jumped on the couch...thinking it was inside..thankfully it wasnt...now ive been edgy ever since.

Talk soon ladies..ive been organising the kids so we can get out and leave with the minimum of fuss in the morning to see Narnia now that we can all get out again without someone having chicken pox lol.

Jo

Hi Tracey! Glad to be back too matey. Lucie is going ok - we go to Riverton tomorrow, the community hospital thingy for feeding. Should be good, but I am feeling kinda nervous if that makes sense? How is the beautiful Indah?

Thanks Jo for the Congrats too. Am feeling ok. Had a little bit of spotting (only on the tp thank goodness -not too much), so fingers crossed all is ok. Eeeek on the snake. I would have freaked too! Have fun at the movies today.

Hi Louise! Well done on Maria's weight gain - that is awesome. Lucie weighed in ay 6kg at 4 months. Not sure what she is now, but will find out tomorrow I guess. The laughs are so great aren't they!

Welcome 3 Angels. Tell us all about your little one. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Wow so much unpacking and washing to do and wouldn't you know it - it's a rainy day and I don't have a drier. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Will be back a bit later.

Kirsty77 Guest

OMG Soph congrats!!!!!!!Wow hun I'm so happy for you!You have to fill us in with little Lucie when you get a chance..............

p.s we've missed you!

Missed you too Kirsty! Wow how cute is Gemma in that pic?????? How is the munchkin going?

We have absoloutley no food in the house so have to race to the supermarket.

Kirsty77 Guest

Gemma is doing great.Wow so much to catch up on!LOL!Well Gem's now sleeping through the night 7pm till 6am, playing with her feet, chuckling, trying to sit up with no success!, rolling no and then, grabbing for toys oh the list goes on!Don't they grow way to fast!

So hows Lucie going?I bet she loved it being with all your family!And the cooler weather!Its been awful up here.Xmas day of course was the worst!I think it hit 40 out at my parents place.

So your off to Riverton tomorrow.I really hope it all goes well for Lucie and you can find some answers :flower:

Kirsty77 Guest

Just out of curiosity Soph were you guys actively trying?I only ask as you got me thinking that I haven't had AF in ages!My last one was 30th nov!We haven't been especially careful and Corey sprung on me last night that he wants to ditch contraceptive all together and let nature takes it course....his words not mine!

And was your AF regular?

Sorry so many nosey questions!!

Yeap Kirsty Lucie is doing all the same stuff - it's great! She has little chuckling sessions then it gives her the hiccups. Very cute. I hope Riverton is good too, although I am not sure if they can make her eat more! She really is such a good baby though, I'm not sure if there is anything wrong. Probably just me with the problem!

We haven't been using any contraception since Lucie was born, but were only really TTC last month, so it was all a stroke of luck really! If all goes to plan, they will only be 12 months apart, which is nice I think. They'll always have a play friend! Although maybe we are mad! Wow you could be pg too! How fun would that be! And don't worry about the questions matey.

Hi Fletch! How cute is Zane too???? I just want to give him a big cuddle!

Doc said no prob - he knew we weren't using any contraception and he said 'well I'll probably see you hopefully again soon!'. I didn't have bp probs till the end though, and it still wasn't overly drastic. Doc said it would be very unlikely to have that happen in subsequent pgs. How are things with you?

its grat to have most people back from holidays, has anyone used Gymbaroo or something similar? I was thinking of taking Maria.

Melody Guest

Congratulations Soph 8-) 8-)

What fantastic news! Good on you!

Happy New Year to everyone else..... I hope the new year is treating you & your bubs well

Congratulations Soph! Well done! :shock: at them being so close but they'll always be mates!

Morning ladies..im just sneaking on while a little fella is asleep...i should really be doing housework....but it can wait ..sigh.

So how are you all ? Soph has it sunk in yet? My brother and I are 14 months apart and while we fought like cats and dogs growing up we are close now. So exciting for you.

We had a child free night last night. The girls stayed at mums and Darren, Sammy and I all went out for dinner and a movie..it was so nice. Getting up this morning to such a quiet house on the hols was so weird though..lol

Well will talk soon

Jo

How' sthe girls in here going?

All good here, except back to work next week!!!!

Soph, Let us know how you went at Riverton....

Mum will take Indah for a weigh in (sounds like Weight Watchers) next week....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast