Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #2

Default Babies Born August 2005 #2

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in August 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Astrolady - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Christy [email protected]
    nellbe - [email protected]
    *Shannon* - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

August '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Jo_gee
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 2nd August 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 4180g (9,4) Length 53cm, Head Circumferance 36.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Samuel Luke
    Baby's Website:http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/joanddarren/
    Health Concerns: NIL
    Notes: perfect lil happy feeder born via c section
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Storm
    State: N.S.W
    Baby's DOB: 9th August 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3290 (7.2)- Length 52cm- Head Circ - 34cm
    Gender of Baby: BOY
    Baby's Name: Zachary
    Baby's Website: nope, sorry
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) heart murmur & a hydrocele
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) induced by arm, due to 2 vessel cord

Forum Name: Melody
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 20th August 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 4.13k / 9lb 1oz
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Hunter Karl
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/melodyandrew/
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes:Vaginal Birth

Forum Name: Yvette
    State: Vic
    Babies' DOB: 24th August 2005
    Babies' Stats: Weight – Asha 3075g/6lb 12, Lauren 2670g/5lb 14 Length – Asha 48cm, Lauren 47cm
    Head Circ -Asha 35cm, Lauren 33.5cm
    Gender of Babies: Identical twin girls
    Baby Name(s): Asha Frances & Lauren Rose
    Babies' Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/t/twingirlslb/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: induced by arm at 38 weeks 2 days, normal vaginal birth

Forum Name: Wheatie (Soph)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 24th August 2005
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Lucie Maria
    Baby's Website: Not yet!
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) Was induced due to high BP. Lucie went back into hospital less than 24 hours after coming home as she wasn't feeding - turns out she was jaundiced and needed some tanning time! Mum now expressing and bottlefeeding as confidence was seriously dented!!!

Forum Name: kitten2b
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 27th August 2005
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Maria Louise
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) 5 weeks 4 days early.
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 3.5weeks in newborn care.

Catch up with the old thread found HERE

Love

Hello ladies...

Yippeee.im the first one to post in here..lol

Well today Livvy has had fun counting her spots..think last count was 34 lol. :-s I hope she doesnt get it too bad. Sammys had a lovely day. He was enjoying the sunshine before with his nappy off. He loves having no nappy...i always feel quilty for putting one back on again.

So where is everyone????

Jo

Hi Jo.
    Do you want to know a secret?
    My names Jo too!!!! O
    Does livvy have the chicken pox? Oh the poor thing, my girls had them a few years back in the summer & it seemed to make things worse for them, I hope she is Ok.

I just laid Zac on the floor, with his nappy off & he is now asleep :shock:
    Does Sammy roll yet? Zac doesn't even try yet I guess he will suprise me one day.
    S'pose I'd better go & fix him up :sleeping: he did that to me yesterday, only he had pants on then!!

*Yvette* Guest

Hi guys. Kathryn I think I've said before, I love how you put a link to the old thread & new thread, makes it mucj easier. The new format with months is great too.

Storm, so now we know you're Jo. Poor Zac with his needles. I must get around to doing Asha & Lauren.

Hi Tracey.

Jo hope Olivia is over her chicken pox quickly & gets a good immunity. I had it twice as a kid, but not very severely. How generous of you with Sammy's nappy free time, lucky boy. Had many accidents? Angus often wees on the bath mat just as I take his off for his bath. It's so funny to see him look in astonishment.

Louise that's a great idea using your top yo settle Maria - I'll be trying that one for sure.

Asha is rolling from back to tummy all the time, and is lifting her head right up now. Lauren is making a pretty good effort at rolling over too, but not quite there yet.

Christmas shopping yesterday, I went ahead to the baby room to feed & Lindsay was meeting me there. I had to ask another Mum to pick Asha up for me while I was feeding Lauren til Lindsay got there coz she was crying big time. Still haven't tried simultaneus feeding again, but I did buy a U pillow.

Ooh loook, new emoticons, he he. Better try one:

Hello ....whooo Storm....i mean Jo....great name Hope Zac didnt leave any suprises for you. Ha ha..Sammy does regularly. I just lie down a spare towel..but this whole boy thing is so new to me so im still learning just how far a wee can go!!! The other day though..he did a poo and i was standing int he kitchen..he managed to reach down and grab some ...lol..he looked quite suprised! No rolling here at all....not the slightest bit of interest either...it looks like hes going to follow in Olivias footsteps....she took her time moving but she has always excelled in other areas. I think they just do it when they are ready!!!

Hi Yvette...the girls sound like they are doing great. Yaay for Asha rolling and lifting her head up! No doubt Lauren will get there soon enough. Sammy gets his head up too....loves being nosey and seeing whats going on..lol. Do your big girls love carting the little two girls around? Jess and Em are great with Sammy..its nice isnt it. Christmas shopping sounds like quite the expedition for you..lol. I couldnt imagine it..ive found it so hard this time with just Sammy. Ive still got so much to do..im starting to panic a little bit. My poor Livvy spent lots of the night throwing up..so between her and Sam...im feeling really really tired...not good on a wednesday where Darren doesnt get home til 2 in the morning!...sigh..oh well...Darren and I are going chrissy shopping tomorrow night so hopefully we can speed around and get lots done!!!

BBFN

Jo

Hi ladies,
    I haven't done much in the way of chrissy shopping yet, Zac hates shopping(just like his daddy there). But we are getting the kids a trampoline an olympic sized one, not sure where it is gonna fit, somewhere i hope.
    Hi Yvette, oooo at the sim feeding, I imagine that would be a bit hard, but easier at the same time ( did that makes sense? prob not)

I have to go & get Zac's jolly jumper today, dont really want to go out anywhere, but i have to go look at a car too. We're looking at buying a Kia Carnival, but I've heard a few really bad reports on them, so might go a trajet, just don't know, & Bill wants it before christmas better find something soon, or we wont be going away this year!!

Hi Jo, no suprises from Zac this time, hope Livvy is Ok poor little mite, Hoping you get a decent night sleep tonight :flower: .

Must go

Whooohoooo the tramp sounds like fun Jo..lol...bet the kids will love it. I hope Zac loves his jj. Sammy loves his now despite the screaming the first time.

Well Livvys spots are everywhere...poor darling...i was hoping for a mild dose...no such luck unfortuntately. I am hoping to almost finish my Chrissy shopping tonight..though i dont know if it will be possible...we have so much t o do still...wish me luck ladies..lol

Jo

Hi Jo hope you got your shopping done.
    I really dont have that much to do, the tramp is the major pressie, I've only got to get extras, the girls are getting a dvd player each & Dylan's getting a few ps2 games, plus I'll get them some dvd's but as for what else, I'll have to think hard, something I cant do atm. maybe a skateboard for Dylan ....... I hate thinking of what to get them.

I've only got today & the 1st 3 days of next week before they break up, so I'd better get moving!!
    poor Zac, he only managed to drink 100mls this morning & went back to sleep, he went to sleep at 7pm last night woke up at 8.15 this morning & has been asleep since about 8.40. He must be going through a growth spurt, either that or he loves his sleep.

must go I have the girls chrissy concert in 10 mins, have to wake my boy up..( I hate doing that :fuming: )
    Have a great day, ladies.

*Yvette* Guest

Jo the big girls are a bit bored with the babies & more interested in Angus atm, I suppose he's more interactive. Hope Olivia is feeling better soon & not too itchy.

Storm trampoline sounds great. I got my kids one when Ruth was a baby, & they've never got sick of it. One of the best things I ever got them, once it was assembled. Michelle & Vanita in the larger familes thread both have Kia Carnivals, if you want to ask what they're like.

Everyone in my house is sleeping atm. Seriously, I mean even DH & the cats. I feel like I should run around and do something naughty, but what?

Hi ladies....

Storm(Jo) our kids have already broken up....sigh..lol...they finished last thursday..isnt it crazy..so have had bugger all time to get stuff organised.for Chrissy without them being home. We went out last night but still have lots to go..i think its harder as they get older but thankfully my oldest i think is fully finished now..she has a keyboard as her big one .em has bike as her big one and livvy has a little laptop as hers...and sammy got heaps of fisher price stuff...we laybyed the right week were it was buy two and get the third for 1 cent...plus they are all getting a basketball hoop to share..they all a bit basketball mad at moment so a bit over our netball one!..lol...all of our kids are big Santa believers still so we have to be vewy vewy secretive..

Have fun shopping for your new car too..what fun...we were tossing up a kia carnival too..well Darren was really more..i was set on a four wheel drive..we bought our new jackaroo in sept of this year and lovvvvvvvvvvve it!!! I love going 4 wheel driving on the beach.

MMMM.....Yvette....what to do naughty eh..lol. Hope you had a nice peaceful time to yourself. We had a crappy night last night with Sammy and Livvy waking alternatively so I didnt get up with Darren when he left to work at 8, but i was woken by the parcel lady at 9 anyway who stood and gasbagged for a good 1/2 hour with me in my jammies about chicken pox and schools..lol.

Livvy is still feeling dreadfully sick. Shes completely covered in spots..poor little darling..so there goes my hopes for a mild dose. Now we are just hoping that they start scabbing over so that we dont have to miss carols by candlelight on Sunday night as the other one was on the wednesday just gone and it was my little sisters bday dinner that night.

Well best go and get some house work done..i must learn to not be so anal in the holidays but seriously i hate mess!!!

TTFN

Jo

I will Shannon,
    Zac's weight in pounds was 7.2 not 7.4.
    And for health concerns he has his heart murmur & a hydrocele.
    Thank You!

Where is everybody?

Hi ladies

Thanks Shannon...mine can stay the same.

Hiya Storm...how r u going? You nearly on top of your shopping now?

Well Sammy had his first carols last night and loved it...little darling did so well...loved all the lights. Darren and I whizzed around with Sammy and did some more chrissy shopping yesterday...he was awake from 11 in the monring til 11 at night with only 2x 30 min snoozes!!! :shock: You can imagine the sort of mood he is in today..and its a pain cos I want to go get his photo with Santa done today and he will probably be grumpy

Livvy is starting to get better...chicken pox are starting to scab over so might be able to get out a bit more which will be nice..it was great getting out last night...felt like i had cabin fever being at home for most of the week!!!

Well gonna go check out the forums while little boy is sleeping

Jo

Gee it is very quiet in here.

Maria and I have been busy, we had a mothers group on Friday and also Monday just gone. On the weekend Maria had her first experience of the beach, she was waist deep in water but then a wave took us all by surprise and she was soaked, which scared her a little but she still wanted more waves, she didn't drink any sea water thank god, but she had sand EVERYWHERE.

I still need to finish a little more Christmas shopping. Yet again I am of travelling - to Forbes and then Tamworth and back again to Sydney by New Years.

Jo - glad the Carols went well. Christmas mass on Saturday night will be Marias first carols. Hope your Santa photos go well, Maria slept through hers.

Shannon - Maria had a heart murmur as well.

Merry Christmas to everyone

Melody Guest

Merry Christmas to you all! It's getting to that crazy time huh? I still have a few little things to do but am 90% organised.

I've got a little boy with a grumpy head He is having some major gum movement & just really irritable in general. My SIL had an emergency c-section yesterday & has had two little girls. They are the first girls in DH's family in forever so it is a nice suprise. They were only 33w though so are in ICU. All fingers crossed, one is very small (1200g) Family is converging so it is all very busy.

All my Christmas best to you & your gorgeous babies

Hi all,
    EXCITING STUFF.......Zaccie rolled over woohoo, well not really, means he is growing
    Hi Mel, I feel so sorry for Mr grumpy with the gums, I ofter have a Mr grumpy coz of them too.

Hi fletchie, how is Zane?

:fuming: gotta go catch up soon somebody is squeeling, ( an older one so must be major)))))

Hiya ladies..how are we all keeping..only 3 more sleeps whooohoooo!!!

Fletchie glad Zane liked the carols. Sammy slept terribly the day after too the poor darling..that stint really threw him out! Bet you are as excited as anything having this Christmas as a family. Bet Zane will be spoilt rotten.

Hiya Storm...whoohooo for little Zaccy...must be the week...Sammy did a very half hearted roll last week...lol...from tummy to back..but hasnt repeated it since then. Hope all your chrissy shopping is well and truley done and now you can just chill and relax.

Louise you do sound like you and Maria have been busy...wow at putting Maria in at the beach...it still hasnt been hot enough here for that...but i cant wait. I did put Sammys feet in at the pool the other day and he curled up his feet in disgust...just too cold for him i think cos he loves the bath.

Mel congrats to your SIL...wow some little cousins for Hunter..that is so great. Hope all goes well with them. Its so great that you are all rallying around and offering your support. And wow...teethies...hope they dont cause Hunter too much grief..

Well Im about to toodle off to the shops again....its getting mad isnt it...where 10 cars are fighting for the same car spot and people are nudging past. Sammy had his Santa piccy taken yesterday..it was so cute...he looked so suprised...she took a few shots so hopefully one will be ok...lol..i pick it up tomorrow.

Merry Christmas everyboddddddyyyy

Jo

hi everyone

Maria had her immunisation again on Tuesday but was no worse to wear thank god, just some panadol needed.

I think we have done all the Christmas shopping - today I had a lady yell at me for ahving my pram in her way near a change room, it woke Maria up :fuming: , luckily for me most of the people and staff in the shop had a go at her and she left fuming. Tonight I have finished the cooking that I was asked to do. (If I see another choc chip biscuit I will scream).

Now I just have to finish the Christmas cards. We have included a picture of Maria in each card that we took. I wrapped her in Christmas material and put a santa hat on an wella --- a christmas card, hopefully this will take the emphasis of the fact that the cards will be received late yet again.

Storm - wow at Zac rolling, Maria isn't interested in rolling as yet, but will stand up in my arms all day if allowed.

Mel - congratulations to your sil, Maria was born at 34 weeks at 2.050kg and now 16 weeks later she is over 4.5kg, it will be hard on your sil especially when she gets out of hospital but the little ones are still in, but the NCC is the best place for them to grow and develop.
    Hope Hunter isn't suffering too much with the teethypegs.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast