Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #2

Hello ladies hope you are all well and enjoying the delicious sunshine.

The kids are all in the pool and lil fella has just gone down for a sleep. We have my SIL and her three boys staying with us..Sammy thinks its great..more little people to giggle at.

Its funny Louise how their little feet are so entertaining for them isnt it. We call it feet adoration here..Sammy just loves his and he has always got them in his little mouth.

Howdi Kate..so nice of you to pop in..how are you and gorgeous Kelse doing..ive been watching with interest...(ttc) best of luck sweets..fingers crossed!!!

Soph yay at getting connected again..whoohooo. Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well. Wow at the drs appt too next week..i guess then it will see so much more real. Sammys the other way round with his rice cereal (he has his in the morning) cos he loves ebm with his rice cereal but not water. Poor Lucie with the power spew..hope that doesnt happen again.

Hiya Storm..miss you and Zac...we have actually turned our seat around now..Sammy was starting to go a bit bezerk and getting really upset cos he wants to sit up ..his leg were touching the ends too LOL.

Kel...so nice to hear from you...whoohooo..how is little missy Zahra..

Well i still cant believe that Sammy will be 6 months next week..its just gone so fast. I love it though...its like every day hes learning something new.

Well talk soon ladies

Jo

Hello ladies hope you are all well and enjoying the delicious sunshine.

The kids are all in the pool and lil fella has just gone down for a sleep. We have my SIL and her three boys staying with us..Sammy thinks its great..more little people to giggle at.

Its funny Louise how their little feet are so entertaining for them isnt it. We call it feet adoration here..Sammy just loves his and he has always got them in his little mouth.

Howdi Kate..so nice of you to pop in..how are you and gorgeous Kelse doing..ive been watching with interest...(ttc) best of luck sweets..fingers crossed!!!

Soph yay at getting connected again..whoohooo. Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well. Wow at the drs appt too next week..i guess then it will see so much more real. Sammys the other way round with his rice cereal (he has his in the morning) cos he loves ebm with his rice cereal but not water. Poor Lucie with the power spew..hope that doesnt happen again.

Hiya Storm..miss you and Zac...we have actually turned our seat around now..Sammy was starting to go a bit bezerk and getting really upset cos he wants to sit up ..his leg were touching the ends too LOL.

Kel...so nice to hear from you...whoohooo..how is little missy Zahra..

Well i still cant believe that Sammy will be 6 months next week..its just gone so fast. I love it though...its like every day hes learning something new.

Well talk soon ladies

Jo

Oh Kate I can feel a BFP just around the corner - you have to let us know!!! Then we can be pg buddies I am nearly 8 weeks. Can't quite believe it actually, it seems to be going quite fast - probably cos I have Lucie to concentrate on! And nup, none of the family knows as yet. Waiting till that first scan.

Jo - Wow 6 months! Sounds like Sammy is good with new people which is great. Lucie is too. I hear about a lot of bubs who get really shy around new people. You have a pool???? Lucky duck!

wheatie -wow at being 8 weeks preg, are you as excited for this pregnancy as for your first baby?

Kate - sending you baby dust for your ttc.

Jo - lucky you for having a pool, has Sammy been in yet?

Maria starts swiming lessons tomorrow and we also have orientation for childcare which starts mid Feb - don't really want to go back to work, but the childcare was so hard to get. She is finally over 5kg and growing so quick, her frantic feeding last week and the horrid sleeping led to her growing out of heaps of jump suits overnight

Maria went really well at childcare and ended up falling asleep in her carers arms. After that we went to swimming lessons, she enjoyed splashing but she was quite tired from not getting a proper morning nap, thus she is in an exhausted sleep right now. This afternoon I have to get more supplies for her christening and for the cakes I am making, so another trip in the car.

Hope everyone else and their bubbas are fine.

Kate.... dust: dust: dust: fingers crossed for you. Kelse sounds so sweet. Arent the little sounds they make so gorgeous. Sammy is getting more and more adventurous with his noises too and has started blowing rasberries on his arms...its very cute. Sammy doesnt have any teeth yet either..i guess its probably a good thing the longer it is there is no biting!!! Sammy is like Kelse too with the hair..its coming just ever so slowly!

Soph...wow 8 weeks..its going quickly. How are you feeling this time around?
    Sammy has his moments were sometimes he does get upset and will look around frantically for me if someone else is holding him and other times he is fine. Yesterday we had some friends over for a bbq who we hadnt seen in a couple of months they were clapping with arms outstretched saying "up" and he went to them no worries doing great big smiles and giggles..so i think it depends on his mood. Our pool is just one of those rubber pools too..lol..nothing too exciting..only about waist high..it does the trick though.

Louise im so glad childcare went well for you and little Maria. She was obvioulsy comfortable enough if she was falling asleep in the carers arms. Yaay at the swimming lessons too..sounds like a fun day. Hope you can get all the supplies you need quickly this arvo..when is Maria's christening?

Well my SIL and the boys have gone home now..it was fun though pretty exhausting. Sammy and I went to the Leuwin estate and saw John Butler Trio on Sat night with a friend..it was so great. Sammy was fantastic doing huge smiles for everybody. I had so many people coming over to me talking to him telling me how cute he is...he just laps up all the attention....hes such a LEO..lol.

The girls have friends sleeping over tonight and then tomorrow is the last day of the hols..it will be weird having to get up early again for school but all good things must end...sigh..

Anyway will talk to u soon girls

Jo

Jo Maria's christening is on the 25th March. A big Greek Orthodox affair. It feels as if I am organising the wedding again. Maria is blowing the raspberries as well, and making new sounds.

Kate - we have booked a reception centre as our unit is to small to hold more than 10 people at a time.

Kate
    :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust: :bdust:

PMSL

Jo

for me it is good because it is a greek banquet (yum and lots of food), and we are in at 12.30 and have to be out by 4.30pm therefore I won't have heaps of people in my unit for hours on end.

Louise it all sounds gorgeous!!!

Well ive dropped the kids off at school. Poor Sammy was looking a bit bleary eyed...being up at 7 instead of the sleepins hes been having til 9:30 over the school hols. I guess it wont take long until we are in a routine again. Kids are happy...im moderately happy with the kids classes.

Well soon as i finish my breaky and looksies in the other forums im gonna do a bit of a tidy up...too much housework beckons!!!

Jo

I agree Jo it is strange just Mum & Bubs again.
    Funny about routines, I told Bill I'll have to start getting Zac into an earlier wake up time & he did it by himself the next day. Instead of 9-9.30 wake ups it's now 7-7.30 such a good boy!! But I think he really misses the big kids
    All the kids are in bed by 8.30 now, instead of when ever, it's great, Bill & I now have our "sanity" time back!!

Wow, your christening sounds great Louise!!

:bdust: dust: from me too Kate!

Could I please have some too must keep that quiet, I dont want to obsess this time LOL

Uh Oh my boys awake.........................

Hiya Storm...it is so weird...and so quiet. I agree with the bedtimes though...school only started today here so we havent had much of a chance to get back into it but it will be nice having some space in the evenings again. dust: :bdust: for you too..yipee on ttcing again. Were you always hoping to have 5? I just get my head around it..for us..even though on the odd occasion i have thought that Sammy might get lonely with his big sisters being older...but oh well...more babydust for you.

Well ive been doing the ring around to see what activities i can put lil fella into to keep him and me occupied. Ive booked in for playgroup on Monday..and hopefully there will be some other bubbas there or i will feel a bit silly rocking up with sammy while there are lots of toddlers pasting and painting..hehe. Ive also rung up about some mummy and bubbing singing but im waiting to hear back. We will continue the mums and bubs movie sessions on wednesdays..love those. What are all you doing with your bubbas?

Jo

Whooohoooo Kate!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we can be pg buddies! Congrats!

And heaps of babydust for you too Storm. Wow 5 kids :shock:

Jo - I'm investigating mum and bub activities at the moment. Reallky want to meet some mums in Lismore so we have something to do! THere are swim classes I am looking at doing and pre/post natal yoga classes with bubs too. I fit into both the pre and post I guess!

Oh yum Louise, the banquet sounds awesome!

Lucie is rolling around like mad and spinning her self in every direction. She is really trying hard to crawl too. Won't life change then! She's on a hunger strike again though - oh to have a child that liked to eat!

Awww Soph...your next bubs will probably be a little piggy just to make up for Lucies dainty eating. The yoga and swim classes sound fantastic. I did baby swimming with jess and em and they loved it. Im just wanting to get out more..i really dont know anyone cept my SIL with bubs and she is 2 hours away!

Sammy starts his mums and bubs music classes next week. They sound fantastic. I will let you know how they go...i hope he likes them.

Another warm day today and i was without a car. The jackaroo is getting something fixed..not sure what lol...good thing is ive done a tonne of walking this week which is great..the tummy is still there 8-[

Jo

Kate - congratulations on the baby news \/ \/

My parents have just left after being here for a few days. Dad has ironed all of DH's shirts (none of Maria's or my stuff) and mum has cut up bags and bags of vegies and put the in the freezer, now when I cook I just have to go to the freezer and get handfuls of stuff instead of cutting them up myself. (I am blessed). She also has cooked meatball and spag bol and put them in the frezzer as well - yum.

Maria is growing and growing, she is about 5.3kg now. Not rolling yet but can go around in circles.

Hi Girls,

I have been meaning to join your August thread for a little while ...so I hope you dont mind me jumping in a little late. I am actually in a mothers group with Louise and Maria ( hi girls! ) so I thought I better get off my butt and join in \/

I have put some details on Kaitlyn below ( hope this is the way I should be posting this )

State: Sydney
    Baby's DOB: 29th August 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - Weight 4.154Kg/9pound 2Oz , 52Cms long
    Gender of Baby: Female
    Baby's Name: Kaitlyn Ava
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: Suffering from the "flat head Syndrome" that seems to have come about due to the SIDS sleep on the back recommendation.We just narrowly avoided having to be fitted with a helmet to correct it last week ...phew ..always get a second opinion!. Other then that she is a healthy little bubs!
    Notes: 26.5 Hour labour ....lonnnggg, she was a very big bubs so took a little while to make her way out!. And when she arrived she looked like a little Budda with her fat rolls. SOOO cute!.

Look forward to chatting with you all

Cass

yay you joined our little group. =D> =D>

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast