Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in August 2005 #21

Woo Hoo Soph, what a great gain, you must have super milk!! Have a great time away.
    Trace, how is Indah today?

Storm, she's been sound asleep now since 9:30am... I am happy to let her nap all day, i think the worst is behind us now!!!

Ok gottarun I wanna tidy up a bit, I couldnt move yesterday without her becoming hysterical!

Soph what a little piggy!!!!!!! What a WONDERFUL job you are doing!!!! Have a wonderful time away wont you....i think it will be a blast with the kids...in a few years time you can go..wow remember when we went on our first break when the kids were one month and fourteen months lol..u r doing so well!

Trace both of you rest up wont you....I cant believe its only a week til your inlaws arrive..how spectacular..what fun you are all going to have!!!

Storm..that story is still cracking me up ..its so cute!!!!

Well ive been super doopa busy....pool was fantassy last night too..so relaxing! Livvys birthday is in two weeks so ive been madly writing out her invitations which look bloody brilliant if i do say so myself. We are having a princess sleepover party so ive written formal invites along the lines of ...hear ye hear ye...Princess Olivia requests the honour of your presence in the celebration of her eighth birthday. Join us for some magical times and royal treats fit for a princess...signed Queen Jo and King Darren. Livvy is so excited. We are planning on doing princess lessons lol...where the girls oh..i mean princesses have to practice their waves and curtsies and walk with books on their heads lol...ive got so many ideas for it so think it will be a blast! Its nice to have something positive to focus on with the sadness of the week. Plus we have the show this weekend which is always huge...busy time of year no doubt for everyone.

Have a lovely day ladies

Jo

Oh Jo what a wonderful party that's gonna be! You are such a clever mummy!
    Amy's birthday is in 2 weeks as well. Stuck for present ideas for her though, she wants a mobile phone no way! Her belly button pierced no way again. Poor girl she gets shot down with what she wants. She's only 12. so I cant possibly see the need for her to have a phone.

Sounds like she is on the mend then Trace, poor little princess.

How is everybody else today?
    Fletch, Rae, Alex, hope you guys aren't too sick!

How are you going Louise? Hope you are feeling better.

Cass, how's Kaitlyn going?

Brooke, how are you? Hoping you DH is feeling alot better now.

Hope all is well with everybody.
    We have Dylan's footy presentations on tomorrow, & DH has to work anyway should be a great day! He now wants to try out for a grid iron team *yikes* now that game is a bit ruff for my likings.

Ok I have a cranky Zac, he just woke up & is mad coz I didn't come & get him straihgt away oppsie me!!!!!!!

Bye

LOL Storm..not to mention his little hideyhole has disappeared!!! Hope Dylans footy presentations goes well..uggh its such a pain having to do it yourself isnt it! Jess had her graduation dinner in a few weeks time and it looks like im going stag too cos Darren has a wedding booked and we find out last week Jess's dinner is on a Saturday night..not sure who was the brains behind that one...god i thought all primary school things were done during the week?? I can sympathesise with the '12' dilemma...too young for the grown up things and too big for the little girl things. We did end up getting Jess a phone for hers...but she has to buy her recharges with her own money. For us its been useful when she has gone away we know we can contact her at any time..but we have rules about usage too..i know im probably in the minority in allowing one for someone so young but I guess shes handled it fairly responsibly so it depends on the child. Goodluck!!!!

Sammy is happily tipping his drink all over his lunch in his highchair at the moment so better go and rescue it lol

Jo

DH wants to let her have a phone! So I'm not so sure what is going to happen there.
    I just had a major disaster, Zac fell down the front stairs. I blocked them off, so I could clean the veranda, but he pushed his way past it & tried to grab him, but being fat slow & awkward, he laughed at me & kept squeezing his way through I feel awful he has a lovely red egg on his forehead right above his eye, but is now happily playing, wouldn't even let me hold a cold washer on it Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I hate accidents ( that are my fault) fat useless me

Awww dont be hard on yourself sweets..accidents happen...thats why they are called accidents and little Zaccie sounds fine if hes up and running around..its ok!!! Sammy whacked his head on the bookcase edge yesterday so has a line on his forehead..its the age..they can be twins lol

Jo

Storm I love the hidy hole! I am still giggling. Dont beat yourself up about Zacs fall ..I know what you mean but these things just happen.

Jo the princess party sounds fab!!

Soph I am so glad Ned had a big weight gain for you , enjoy your weekend away !.

Trace how is Indah going this afternoon?. Sounds like she is on the mend which is wonderful , and now she has all weekend to recover with everyone around her.

hope I have not missed anyone...still at work busy busy but wanted to jump on to see how Indah was going.

Kaitlyn actually slept last night ..phew. She is still in pain and is mainly living off cows milk at the moment. Daycare says she is eating during the day but I always wonder. Anyway I pick her up at 430pm and then I have her for 4 days!! ( Well me 3 and DH 1) ...yaya.

HOpe you are all having lovely afternoons.

YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEE
    Indah is on the mend... she has had now 3 doses of the new meds & is happily kissing any toys she can reach, she ate some hot chips & drank a big drink of milk & another big drink of water!
    She slept til 12:30 which was the time we were due to be at maddy's school for some fun day fete thingy! So I got ready & put Indah in the HAB, we walked around til we found Maddy (she desperately wanted us to be there)..
    She says Hi Mum, I'm going to do this & that, bye!!!

So we cahtted for a bit to some other Mum's & left!! hee hee funny little girl. OK Indahs' awake again crying.... I am over the moon she's better.....

Yay Trace...im so glad shes better. LOL at Maddy though...its funny how they become little miss independents isnt it.

Cass im glad Kaitlyn slept through last night..poor darling..hope her teeth are going to leave her alone a bit now. Yay for the 3 days off with your princess!

Jo

Hey Ladies, spent 6+hrs today at hospital, as I just wasnt happy that Indah was really picking up, so we sat & waited & waited for her to pee!
    Which she eventually did, but it took forever!!!
    Also her ear infection is so bad that the nurse said it will probably burst in the next couple of days & then give her relief, she said pus will run out of it etc, but it's not anything to worry about, as once it bursts she is on the good side of the infection... Apparently there were 5 babies all in Emergency with similar... Even though they said Breastfeeding past 12mths can prevent such an ear infection... I have been feeding again 4-6 times a day!
    I am still exhausted, but finally i believe what the dr's say! She is better, but still miserable, due to the meds she has diahorrea, but they said she was hydrated enough & really her poo's are actually like newborn breastfed babies poo!
    Plenty of cuddles will see her back to our happy girl soon...

Brooke, I really hope they find the reason causing your DH so much pain & grief!!!
    I hope also that Charli is Ok & you find sometime for yourself too!!!

OK, well Alex I'll still see you tomorrow, Indah may not be as social as usual though....

Trace, I'm glad you had some progress and light at the end of the tunnel!! Yeah lots of cuddles, love and mum's wondermilk and she'll be back to herself again... She's such a little trooper...
    Danni's navigating me and we'll be there before 12... It will be lovely to put a face to such a lovely, funny and caring lady.... And I hope you get some good rest tonite..

Brooke, That's great that his sis can look after Charli next Fri and then all your energy and mind can be with him.. I really hope they find out what is wrong too.. And also hope Charli's flu is a very short one...for her sake and yours.

Everyone else , HI and will chat again very soon. Gotta get to bed as my eyes are falling out of my head and my dog is snoring on my lap!!

Goodnite and Sleep well.....

WOOO HOOO< got almnost a full nights sleep last night! she went to bed at 8pm & woke at 2am, had some mummy milk (or choo choo) in her words, then back to bed til 7:30am!!!!

I feel like a new woman!

See ya soon ......ALEX & Jack.....

You lucky duckies have a great meet up!

Jo

Hi all!

Trace - Hope Indah is heaps better. Makes sense re the poopas if she is mainly only having bm atm anyway?

Alex - Hope you had fun with Trace and everyone

Storm - Hope the egg head is better

Jo - Party sound like heaps of fun - can I come???

Brooke - Really hpe you get answers soon. Poor DH

Cass - yay for more sleep

Hi everyone that I have missed. sorry just got back and lots to do! Kids were angels on the trip. Drive was 5 hours each way and we stopped for an hours break half way each time to feed them and let Lucie run around. They slept all the way! Will find out in the next few days re the job. I don't really mind what happens. If he gets it we set up in Port Macquarie for the long haul, but I do secretly really love Ballina so will wait and see......

Glad it went well Soph...its nice that either choice is good for you eh?

I am so dreading the funeral tomorrow...i have absolutely no one to help out with Sammy so I am torn between going to show my respects but not wanting to offend with Sammy making a noise or whatever and not going and having people question why i didnt...arrrgh.

Jo

Jo, I think you should just take Sammy.... If he disrupts the service, so be it...
    I attended a funeral when Indah was a few months oldd & she started grizzling so I went up the back & fed her, as I lifted her up she did this almighty Burp that just made a huge loud noise in the quite chapel & everyone looked around & the priest(?) looked up... I still had my boob out too! The Priest commented oin ho9w Ada (my friends grandmother) would have loved the sopund of a new baby burping after a top notch feed & everyone smiled!!! I was bright red!
    But most ppl mentioned later that it broke the ice & made ppl smile.....

I wish you strength today!!!!

Soph, what a legend, your such a good Mummy & Mick's Ok in the Daddy dept too!!!

Hope everyone is well, Indah seemed a lot better yesterday but then went back to vomiting all night & so DH is home with her today! I just wish the thing would rupture so she was no longer in such pain!!!

AWESOME meeting you & Jack yesterday Alex & also Danni!!!!

Jack is such a spunk &was woooing all the girls!!!!

Jo - Yeap I'd take him too. Just take a heap of snacks and a book or something to keep him occupied perhaps? Hope all goes ok. Thinking of you today.

Tracey - Poor Inday she has been sick for so long now. It has to go soon.

Why does it always rain the day you have a pile of washing to do?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast