Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in August 2005 #21

Popping in to say that i'm wishing you all the best Cass for when you have the gangloin removed. Glad to hear it isn't anything sinister.

I'm also feeling a bit better...am 12 weeks on Tues so time's creeping by! Ella's been sick this week with the flu or something. Hasn't been herself at all (slept til 1 pm today after waking for 20mins for a feed at 8am!!!)But i think she's over the worst.

Hope everyone has a great wkend!

Ok Chickybabes, I'm outta here & probably wont be back for quite some time....
    With the inlaws arriving tomorrow morning I dont think it will look good me on the puter chatting with you girls, I havent seen them in over 3 yrs!!!
    We will be out & about doing touristy stuff.....

Take care & I will catch up in a few wks (plus when I am at work, as i havent taken the whole time off!)

I will miss you all, but by then Fletch, you'll be in 2nd Tri, so M/S should have F'd Off!!!!

Hugs & Kisses ya'll

Awww Fletchie and Rae..you poor pregnant sickies..thinking of you both!

Trace have a ball hon...hope you have a fab time with your inlaws!!!!

Jo

Have fun Trace!

Wow Fletch and Rae time is flying by!!! Soon your bubbas will be here :eek:

Jo - Oh don't feel bad about boy toys. I am like that with Lucie but the opposite. I buy her cars and trucks and things and not dolls and girly stuff!

Cass - Hoping for a very routine op for your DH and sleep for Kaitlyn and you!

Was trying to get a nap while Lucie is down but Ned decided he would like another feed. Lucie slept for 2 hours this morning! She has been taking herself to the stairs when she is ready for a sleep - magic!

What a clever girl Soph..that is fantastic! I will try not to feel bad..hey now i just get to guy stock up for Christmas lol

Jo

Hi everyone, just got back from the u/s.
    She is huge!! All the measurements say I am 33w5d, her head was 29.9cms, & ATM she weights around 5lb, so with 10 weeks to go they reckon I am looking at 9-10lbs born.Oh help! There is alot of fluid too, which points towards GD but the GTT results were good, so I have no Idea what is going on till I see the OB on the 13th.Mmmmm I'm scared ROFL,according to this scan I'm due chrissy day!! But I know that's not right, from the early scans I had, OH dear............

Hi Girls !

Wow who knew Ganlions were so commen hey!!...I have taken the day off so Kaitlyn and I will take DH into the Surgery and then go to a friends for a couple of hours. I would love to be there when DH wakes up but Kaitlyn wont me to keen to sit in a waiting room for ages.

Soph how clever is lucie!!!!I am glad you little mr piggie is still loving his food!.

I am glad the kangaroo decided to move out Jo although I am sure it was fun to have him hanging about for a day !.

Rae and Fletch I hope your MS is not to bad ...I dont know how you run around after a toddler with morning sickness!.

OUCH Storm .....go the drugs that is for sure!!!!!!!!!!!. Will they induce you or offer you Csection as an option if the bub is to big?( I think I remember offering your Csection before).

Trace I hope you are having a WONDERFUL time with the inlaws.

We had such a nice day today..Kaitlyn was the PERFECT little angel all day. We had a friend come over for morning tea with her 5week old baby..I tell you I was ready to through my pill away and start TTC now!. Man she was so little and gorgeous , and Kaitlyn was quite taken by her ...kept screeching at her with such glee!.

Then at lunch my sister came over and we had to go pick up the TV we bought my mum for her Bday...it is a HUGE 68cm Samsung and we got it for only $350.00 which I thought was a bargin!. Lucky my sisters sells other products to this retailer so she got a good discount. Then we got it to my mums house and turns out Tweedle Dee(mum) and Tweedle Dumb(sister ..heheheheh) had measure 68cms in total and of course the whole tele is about 80cms so it does not fit in the TV unit HHAHAHAHAHAH....anyway ! So now we are thinking about getting mum a TV unit for Chrissy ....to funny. And such a shame as she is away at a meditation retreat this weekend so we wanted to have it set up for her when she got homeas she is not expecting it yet.

Then we had DH's parents and my niece come over later this afternoon . As you all know we have not been on the best of terms with them but I think today was ok . I mean I will never go back to our long chats on the phone with her as I just dont want to , but it was very easy and even enjoyable to see them. And Kaitlyn enjoyed having them here so that is the main thing.

But unfortunately I think she has caught Gastro from the visitors we had over last Monday ...so watch this space and I will keep you updated!.

OK ...long enough post !. Have a great night girls.

Hey girls, I am still around!

Tracey...you probably won't see this, but have fun with your IL's!! Hope they have a fantastic trip.

Brooke...how's your DH doing? And you and Charli? Hope all is ok...

Jo...a kangaroo in your yard, how cool! Glad it didn't decide to hang around though! Have fun stocking up on boy toys for chrissy! Fun!

Storm...wow, sounds like you have one healthy, happy little girl in there! I hope she looks after her mum though and doesn't get *too* big!

Cass...I hope all goes well for your DH on Tuesday. LOL at the TV debacle! We did something similar recently, although by moving a shelf up a little bit we are able to squeeze the new TV in! Glad to hear that things went ok with the IL's. I hope Miss Kaitlyn isn't feeling too sick.

Fletch & Rae...hope you girlies are feeling ok! Hopefully the m/s will bugger off soon and leave you alone!

Alex...hope you are ok too! And I hope Jack is feeling better today.

Soph...it sounds like your little family is doing so well! I'm so pleased for you. I got your email with the link to the photos, but I couldn't get it to work?

Louise...I'm glad to hear that you have been given the all clear by your doctor. I hope that it happens again really soon for you when you are ready. I hope you are doing ok too. Maria sounds like a gorgeous little thing.

Josh is doing well. My mum came to stay last week and they had a great time together. He's finally getting a few more teeth after only having 4 for ages! (6 now with another on the way).

We've had a pretty stressy week here. I had my NT ultrasound on Wednesday. Bub had grown nicely and was spot on for dates, but the NT measurement came back higher than normal and put bub in the high risk range for Down Syndrome. We went from 1:15803 with Joshua to 1:176 with this bub! We made the decision to have a CVS done and requested the 24 hour processing. It was a VERY long 24 hours, waiting, wondering if there were problems with our bub.

But, I am so pleased to say that we got the all clear and there are no chromosomal abnormalities and no Down Syndrome. We were very relieved and thankful!

Anyway, that's probably enough from me. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

P.S. Cass & Louise..have you girls seen the thread in Member Meet Ups about the Sydney girls Xmas Dinner?

Bec Im so glad to hear everything is going with your precious growing bubs...what a week it must have been for you. Did you find out if little Josh is having a brother or a sister or arent you telling????

Storm...wow..what a fantastic size your little missy is!!! What a great job you are doing lol. I wonder what size she will end up being!

Wow Cass...does that mean you will be jumping on the ttc wagon soon...think that will just leave me lol!!! Newies are so little arent they compared to our little darlings! Bet your mum is going to love the tv..what a great present. Glad the lunch went well with the inlaws too..pah inlaws!

Well weve had an eventful day. We had a garage sale so have spent the whole weekend preparing for it. Its been very profitable so am happy about that. The girls horse has also arrived and she is happily munching on grass as we speak..gorgeous horse.....and my ex..Jess and Em's birth dad had their baby today..a baby boy. They actually went ahead and called it Levi..surname denim....i thought it was a joke when he mentioned it before...but seriously! MMMMMM

Hope you are all having a lovely day!

Jo

OMG Jo you must be kidding about Levi Denim????????? The poor kid! What are the parents thinking??? Glad your garage sale went well and the horse is all good too.

Hi Bec - So what are you having?????? I'll get organised and re-send you the link.

Cass - Go on and TTC now hehehehehe. Hope that it isn't gastro....

Storm - Go on the big bub. I reckon it's the gods giving both of us bigger bubs this time round, ones that are hungry!!!!

Busy weekend, been at the beach today, had friends down from Brissie yesterday. The woman is the one that use to manage a baby shop and in the past has given us SO much baby stuff - really exy brands that I would never buy myself. Anyway she bought down so much stuff for Lucie and Ned. All these gorgeous clothes. I am so embarassed by her generosity.

Hey Jo

Yep, we found out the gender of the bub! We like to keep it a secret IRL though, so I'm probably not going to post it on the open forums, just in case. But...if anyone wants to know, I am happy to PM or email, just let me know! Jo, I will PM you in a sec....

The girls must be so thrilled to have their horse! What is her name? (Sorry if you have already said and I missed it).

Levi Denim...really? Interesting...!

ETA: Hi Soph! Sorry, posting at same time. How fab that your friend gave you all that stuff for Lucie & Ned! Will PM you now too...

Oh Bec please Id love to know!!!!!! Horse's name is Sharna..intersting horse name lol!

Soph..its true..i cant believe it either...different strokes for different folks i guess..can u tell i chose my girls names lol. That is so nice of your friend giving you guys so much baby stuff. Must make her feel good to be able to do something nice for you!

Sammy has been such a helper today..charming the pants of everyone that came and alarming some first time parents who were buying our rocking swing..i suppose he is fairyly full on but hes just Sammy to us lol....they both looked exhausted just watching us with him...heheh.

Jo

Sorry Jo I still can't get over Levi Denim. That's almost child abuse I reckon! Sammy sounds so adorable helping out.

Bec - Thanks for the PM. I'm soooooo happy for you guys!

Ah I have the ironing done - yay! Now just gotta get the rest of the washing done, folded and away and I will be a happy woman. Learnt how to sell stuff on ebay - how easy is that???? Now I just need some buyers LOL! And just purchased some movie tickets online for Chrissie presents. We are heading up to Brisbane next weekend to catch up with everyone so thought I'd whack a few of those in some cards for people. I have to girlfriends that I use to work with who have sent pressies for Lucie and Ned for birthdays and stuff, but I haven't given them anything for their kids (they are a bit older and already around before I met them). So I thought I'd give them some tickets for Christmas - 2 adult and 2 kids each. That sound ok? Oh dear I'm spending too much money on Christmas already......

Hi All!
    ROFL Jo, Levi Denim? Oh dear! Glad the girls horse has arrived too!
    Hi Soph, great ideas for chrissy pressies I reckon! You're sounding like a super mum over there, well done! Sure do hope this baby is gonna be a good feeder too, would be nice!
    Hi Bec, me me me let me know too please!! Josh is looking very handsome in his ticker!! Woo Hoo.
    Cass, did I hear you were TTC?

I really don't see this bub being that big, well I hope not, she wont fit!!But I tell you what she is so pretty, we got a 4D scan awwwwwwwww some gorgeous snaps of miss chubby too! DH is calling her Ellie the Elephant! Can't wait now 10 weeks to go!

Hi to everyone, hope you are all having a nice day.

Storm - This girl of yours could be big - Lucie was only 6 pound 12 but Ned was 8 pound 10.5! And of course she is going to be a stunner. Oh it's soooo soon. What is due date? Must be around new year

I'm and idiot, it says 15th Jan in your ticker. Not long to go! Hurry up and wake up Lucie, want to go for a walk!

He he Soph. Hope you had a nice walk.

Yeah Storm she woke up pretty much straight after I typed that! Went for our walk but couldn't give Lucie a play in the park 'cos Ned was awake and not overly happy. Feel bad that she misses out on so much park time now, but I always let her run around outside and try and make it fun and DH takes her for a bike ride/walk/park every arvo. Ok both are asleep again so am going to run around and clean up. Got the washing folded so now I just have to put it all away when DH takes Lucie this arvo. I want a cleaner!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast