Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #22

Gee Jo you sure are adventurous. How exciting A camper van!! Woo Hoo!!

Aww Cass, sorry to hear you are so swamped! Hope Dh's wrist gets better soon.

Soph, how did you go?

Just bored Storm lol!!!!

Alex hope you are having a lovely day and being spoilt rotten!!!!

Soph hope your appt is going well.

Jo

Hi guys....

Will do personals later more, sorry.....

Massive cut in my head. Just now it's not a melanoma. Think good vibes guys....

Fletch - oh yeah do you do Christmas cards? Was going to do them myself but up for a professional job perhaps. What a great idea Cass!

Ok BBL

Ooooh check out my new av!

Hope your head isnt too sore Soph..good vibes coming your way!!!!

Cass thanks so much for reminding me. I asked fletchie about doing mine yonks away but havent taken the piccie for them yet...best get onto it!!!!

Jo

Oh Soph I hope your head gets better, poor thing. Woo woot at the gorgeous chickie in the av too!! & doesn't Lucie look divine.

Hi girls ..glad I reminded you about the cards!

Jo your trip sounds great...I have always wanted to do that!.DH gets his stiches out on the weekend but he has to really let it heal for 6weeks...poor thing..and I think I am going to have to mow the lawn...help!

Soph I am crossing everything for you ...and sending lots of positive vibes!.Love the new picture!

Had a busy afternoon ...DH and Kaitlyn are like a huge storm that goes through the house when he stays with her on a Tuesday hehehe...but they have fun!. So I cleaned it all up ...dinner ...washed the car (and the 4Wd at that!!! so it was big) washed dishes and ordered my 10 DVDs from bigpond for this month ..busy busy!. I also booked DH and I in to have our skin checked ( you inspired me soph as we have not been checked for over 12months and I know we should be).

Well that is about it from me tonight!..another day closer to he weekend :-)

Well off to watch the OC , sleep well!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH
    I missed the OC again!!!

I got 2 lines on an OPK??? what does tht mean when AF is due yesterday, today or tomorrow!???

Soph you look so hot as do your kiddies!!! Hope your haed is oK too Praying good thoughts for you!

Sorry I cant think...........................!

Oh forgot to say Indah has started walking behind her Hippo & her ride on car, opushing it around on Mum's carpet & tonight on our floorboards without any accidents! maybe she will wlak before Christmas!???
    Last edited by Tracey; November 14th, 2006 at 08:23 PM.

Ohhhhh Trace?????? Are we about to hear some fantastic news!?????

Aww you poor busy girl Cass...hope your dh has a speedy recovery!! Today must be the day for washing cars lol..i did mine too..it was so hot and Sammy was outside having a ball running around with nothing on lol

Jo

Sounds like you might be getting a BFP Trace! THey can at times works like HPTs!!!!

Cass- glad i inspired someone to getr checked. Good work

Jo - Your trip sounds like heaps of fun! What a great thing to do.

Storm - Your belly looks just lovely!

Ouch head is so sore! Off to email Fletchy.........

oohhhh sammy sounds so cute Jo! . Kaitlyn would love that although she would be trying to get under the car so she has to stay inside when cars are being washed. She and daddy just called out to me as they watched through the window hehe

Soph I hope your head heals quick!. When do you hear back the good all clear news?.

Trace that is sounding very positive ....mmmm . And yay on the walking!!!!!!

Had a shocker of a night with Kaitlyn last night. She was up from 1130pm - 1230am when I finally gave her a bottle and she went to sleep , then she was up again at 3am and just wanted a 2second cuddle and went straight back to bed....not sure what is going on but geeze I am sleep deprived. She has only slept though a couple of nights in the last 3-4months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway ...working working working...I hope you ladies all have a lovely day!

Urgh Cass I hope miss Kaitlyn realises that long sleeps are good very soon for you! Basically pathology results take a week and no news is good news. If I get a call from the doc it will mean trouble. You know, I always thought 'Nah won't happen to me' in a very naive way. And then yesterday the doc is talking melanoma and chemo. What a wake up call. Sunscreen and hats all the way now, and I thought I was pretty good about sun safety

Hugs Brooke, I hope things pick up for you soon!!

oh Brooke you poor thing!.I thought I was doing it hard with a DH with an injured wrist but at least he can do one handed chores. I so hope your DH is feeling better soon ..just do what you have to do and try and relax rather then doing those extras.

Storm we are posting at the same time! ..man I love your belly! But I have no idea how you are managing to play with a toddler hehe

Hello ladies.

Brooke and Cass You guys are doing it tough at the moment. I so hope things pick up for you soon. Brooke I cant believe what a rough time your hubby has had of it...dear me. Thinking of you!

Trace....where are you sweets???? Should i be looking for a pregnancy announcement??

Soph I hope we hear no news then! Thinking positive thoughts for you! Hope its not too painful either you poor dear.

Storm has little Zaccie found any more hidey holes to hide things in???

I feel bad talking about my life when some of of you guys are having a hard time of it. We went and saw the mums and bubs movie today...friends with money..was good. Ive worked out how to make it work and straight after taking the kids to school Sammy and i go for a long walk on the foreshore exploring and then go to the park. By the time we get to the movies hes run off all of his evergy and is wanting to sit down eat and then snuggle up to mummy for a sleep. Who is noticing their bubbies speaking more?? Sammy has just started taking off....'thank you', 'pretty' and today it was 'that one'...isnt it a lovely age.

Well best go and do some housework..its always there isnt it...sigh

Jo

I didnt get to shops til just now, so will do a proper test tomorrow morning!!!

Brooke, I hope life gets better for you all!!!!

Ellibam Guest

oh Tracey come and join me in the july bellies!!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast