Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #23

Hello everyone..hope its a lovely weekend for all! Robbie was fanastic...such a performer lol...was a great show!!!! Jess had her grad dinner last night..was so lovely. We had a formal dinner with the kids and they did lots of photos, speeches etc. We got Jess a gorgeous bracelet and roxy wallet for grad present. Awwww cant believe my baby has finished primary school lol!!!

Jo

Wow Jo - Robbie sounds like so much fun. Glad you had a good time. Glad Jess's grad went well too. What a lucky girl.

Hi Brooke - We totally understand if you don't have time to post much. We're all thinking of you heaps though and hope things get easier soon.

Tracey - Hope you feel better soon and are managing to keep something down!

Went for a 50 min bike ride yesterday. First time I've been on a bike since before I was pg with Lucie. My oh my did the bike seat hurt :surprised:

Owww those bike seats are a killer arent they Soph!!!

Brooke...sorry missed your post before..thats fine honey...you do the best you can do.its certainly a trying time for you now.

Hello everyone!!!! Oh im so excited...after losing 3 quad bikes on ebay yesterday..i finally won one lol!!!!! Its exhilirating finally winning haha.

Jo

I am off to dentist in a minute, was at Dr's yesterdya... I have this gross gum thingy! It's truly repulsive!!

Do you think digger will still be OK, I have had this infection for possibly a few days atleast!!!???

Ok gotta go sorry I still feel fairly ill!

Trace - I reckon Digger will be fine, they're pretty tough little peanuts! Good luck at the dentists.

Jo - Yay for your win! Wow I have become an ebay addict LOL - selling and buying heaps of stuff, but it's soooooo easy for us SAHM especially!

Trace sorry about your tooth. I read your post somewhere. Little Digger is going to be fine..its you im worried about. I hope this is cleared up straight away!

Soph I dont go on it too much...lol..its not safe hehe...but yesterday it was a good feeling lol!!!

Just gotten back from the kids day on the green lol. They had lots of fun activities and things on their oval with a sausage sizzle and stuff. Little man had a ball being a big boy going on the bouncy castle and the train now hes so worn out hes gone to bed!

Jo

Thanks chicky's...
    I just got off the phone to the Midwife & she said the foetus is pretty darn safe in there!!

I had the goo cut out (very unpleasant!) & the antibiotics are making it feel better!!!

So thanks Jo, I think i am on the mend!!!!

Good to hear Trace

Hmmm I know its been quiet in here but has anyone seen Storm??? Seems like its been ages...hope everything is ok.

Jo

Tracey - hope you are feeling better after the dentist.

Jo - sounds like Robbie was fun, my friend from work is going on Saturday in Sydney.

Brooke - hope things are going better.

Well Maria has started to stand up on her own, not walking yet, but I think that will happen by Christmas. She stood up today when I was walking into the lounge room and I scared her and she hit the wall head first, I wish I could put a helmet on her at the this stage, and it would have to happen the day before childcare.

Hi Girls ,

sorry I have been a stranger ..internet at home is playing up arghh.

Jo I hope you are enjoying Perth! Sammy sounds so cute protesting about his limited kitchen access hehe.

Louise I hope your poor nipple has recovered!

Soph what I would do for a 2.5hour sleep out of Kaitlyn during the day ahhhh ..so nice!.

We put the Christmas tree up on the weekend and our little monkey reaches through the bars and pull so off all the Christmas balls heheh..Her ride on car boot is full of them!. So we have one beautiful tree and one side is totally bare heheh. It is great though as every time she walks in the lounge room it is like she is seeing it for the first time again !

Unfortunately though the poor princess seems to be getting 4molars through at once so she is in sooooooo much pain. It is so hard being a wee one. Although we caught up with my prenatal girls yesterday for a picnic and that did help to take her mind off it for a few hours thankfully .

Well better run as I have another busy day ..fun fun !.

Have a great day ladies.

Morning all!

Cass - oh the tree sounds very funny with miss Kaitlyn! I can't wait to do ours

Louise - I have actually seen little helmet things for bubs!

Jo - mmm where is Storm???? Hope her and Ellie are ok.

Trace - yeap Digger is a sticker, don't you worry!

Lucie is being very cute atm. Whenever a tv show ends and the credits start rolling, whether she is watching it or not, she waves at the television. Not sure how she knows - whether it's the music or writing or what, but she does it without fail!

Ah Ned is singing out. Poor kid spends his life in the port-a-cot away from the dangerous grasp of his big sister

Aww Cass that is just gorgeous lol. Bet thats making lots of memories for you your half and half chrissy tree!!! Oychies at the teeth the poor darling..dont they just seem to take forever too...what is with molars lol??

Soph isnt Lucie so clever..shes saying goodbye lol. Poor widdle Neddy lol..its funny how their siblings love them so much lol!!! Jess used to ride over Ems fingers when she was on a toy car and indignantly say it wadnt me lol...Em used to get her back at around 15 months saying 'uh oh' to every thing jess used to do..like throwing toys around lol...it all evens up!!!

We have Jess's final ( i hope) x ray and ortheo appt. Shes so hanging out to get the ok to ride her horse lol. We are picking up a new saddle and gear today so I bloody hope so..its been so long!!! I am so looking forward to chilling at home with the kids....mind you I still have so much xmas shopping to do!!!

Sammy has just fed Lizzie her bottle. He gets all indignant if I try to help him lol. God knows we will be feeding our sheep forever at this rate little piggy that she is!!!

Jo

for walking Zane

Indah is a climber but not wanting to walk, unless it's pushing something or holding our fingers! but last night she stood up near me without holding on, smiled & plopped onto her butt!

I am back at work today feeling better still queasy but maybe that's the M/S?

Storm where you at hun??????????

Everyone else hi........ cant stop too long I got a school student with me!

Yay Fletchie..wtg Zaney clever little man!!!! LOL. And Fletchie congrats again on the little boy..its lovely news!

Trace Id say its the morning sickness..god i remember that hangover feeling well lol.hope it doesnt last too long for you.

We have just had a fab day. Jess's arm is all clear yay. I got lots of Chrissy shopping done...i like crossing people off my list lol and I got 4 done today yay!!!

Jo

woohooooo hoooooo Zaney! Look out Fletch - you'll be on your toes now!

Jo - Yay for Jess's arm! Great news as well.

Tracey -Yeap ms for sure I reckon. Ah well the gorgeous Digger will be worth it!

Forgot to tell you all before....last night DH was in the front garden bit and came inside briefly to watch the Kevin Rudd stuff on the news. He was a bit engrossed in it and didn't realise he hadn't shut the wire door until he sung out to me in the kitchen asking if Lucie was with me. Of course she had taken the opportunity to head off for a walk. We have never bolted so quickly out the door. She was about 20m up the road and on a mission. Oh my goodness what a fright. So lucky there were no cars coming (it's just a laneway so not too busy, but still!). I think it took a good 5 years off my life.

Oh wow Soph..that must have been so scarey!!! They have no fear do they..just off and away!!!! Im always paranoid if i leave the fence open at the front he will take off down the road..So glad she was ok though.

Sammy has just pooed all over the floor and walked through it. Little monkey thinks its really interesting lol and is excitedly telling everyone about his poo lol...me = clean.

Jo

Sammy - oh yuk, Maria has learnt how to open her nappies but has never poosed anywhere yet thank god.

Oh Yucko Jo - What a cheeky monkey!

Hi Louise!

Feeling :eek: today - feverish and achy and stomach cramps. Uhhhhh just hope the kiddies don't get it.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast