Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #23

Default Babies Born August 2005 #23

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in August 2005.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Astrolady - astrolady@bellybelly.com.au ~ Administrator
    Christy - christy7@bellybelly.com.au ~ Senior Moderator
    Sherie - sherie.brown@bigpond.com
    Lea13 - lea13@bellybelly.com.au

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your old thread can be found here You may have noticed that the baby details are missing at the start of the thread. This is so parents can post where-ever they feel comfortable without having their details in 1 thread and posting in another and often feeling like an outsider within both threads. We will be increasing signature lengths slightly soon so you can accomadate your babies birth details if you wish and can't already fit them it.

oh first first....sigh..im so lame lol

Jo

Nah I get excited about that stuff too Jo!

Not sure where I'm at on a new post.....

Brooke - really hope all gets sorted with your DH and I totally can't believe they won't do anything for 6 weeks. That's madness. And TRY and look after yourself. You are totally being wonder woman at the moment and my hat goes off to you.

Tracey - Maybe it's a boy?????? Did you feel this blurgh with Maddy and Indah?

Ok sorry guys, I'll catch up with personals later.

SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot here and have someone arriving any sec to give me an air con quote. DH is totally against air con but I swear I have nearly died today as have the kids, and it isn't even officially summer yet! Mick has taken Lucie to the beach and Ned is turning around in circles under his piano on the ground while I sit here in a pool of sweat (that's sweat not tears!)

Oh poo our thread is dropping down...gotta lift it up lol.

Soph..glad im not the only one lol. Yay on the air con quote Soph..be nice and cool for you all for summer!

I have a whingy boy today..whingy at the shops and I had to leave mums and bubs movie early today as he was being poopy there too...not sure whats up poor boy.

Anyway....hope you are all well

Jo

Good Morning Girls!

Quick on as I have a 9am meeting to prepare for fun fun !. This job is really getting the better of me ..so busy and stressed out. i think the role is to important to be a part-time role and have told my boss so it looks like I may go for another role in the company ..yay!. After I have number two (not yet so dont get to excited hehe) I cant imagine I will come back to this company anyway .

Well had a rough couple of nights as Kaitlyn is getting two bottom molars the poor baby.

Getting excited as we are going to put up the chrissy decorations this weekend. Took myself off to babies galore and bought a wooden playpen to put around the poor tree and protect it from the princess!. Couldnt wait on Ebay anymore Fletch..heheh I am a sucker like that! So paid $100.00 for it.

Well better run ..catch up later girls...hope the Blerggg has gone out of your day Trace and I hope Sammy is feeling better today JO.

Hi ladies.

Have Livvy home from school today feeling dizzy poor darling. So not good timing..am going to Perth tomorrow for the ROBBIE concert so am hoping my family arent all sick! Wow...so must be soon eh Cass..number 2 lol....you had me excited for a minute!!!!

Oh I forgot to say ..the other day Sammy opened the dishwasher and climbed on to it. I grabbed him just in time grabbing him out of the way of dishes falling on top of him....arrrgh. He ended up with a big bump on his head and what a fright it gave me. We have a gate for the kitchen now and hes protesting loudly about it lol and actually trying to climb over it....argh...anyone else have a monkey too?

Oh and Im so excited its December tomorrow..yay. The kids have their advent calenders lined up to start and little Sammy has one too...i know that will be a huge hit with him lol.choc choc..YUM

Jo
    Last edited by ~Jo~; November 30th, 2006 at 10:44 AM.

Me, me, me Jo - I have an absolute monkey! Lucie is clued in on the dishwashe thing too. I just have to make sure I actually close the door otherwise she's in there in a flash. She climbs up on any chair that is left pulled out from the kitchen table now too and is running around the table top like a mad woman in the bat of an eyelid. SUCH a monkey. ohhhhhhhh Robbie???? I am sooooooo jealous.

Hi Cass! Ahhh I bet #2 comes along before you know it! You sound just as impatient as me re buying ebay stuff lol! Have fun with the tree!

Fletch - Saw your baby news in your journal. Massive congrats matey. Zane will be an AWESOME big bro.

Ahhh well DH said to me if I could come up with the $2k needed for aircon then fine, I could get it, so basically that was a no. THen today I went to close an old bank account and what do you know????? My lovely employer gave me some more money!!!!!!!!! It's somehow part of my mat payment - not sure, but won't ask too many questions cos it nearly covers my aircon costs!!!!! I nearly kissed the bank teller. It must be fate!!!!

Soph sounds like fate to me...hello new air con!!!!!! What to do with our climbing monkeys eh?? LOL

Cass its so much fun setting up the Chrissy tree isnt it. We have done ours and I was wondering how Sam would go with it.. but thankfully hes not that into it yet..more interested in our lifelike Santa next to it lol...so thats good news...so hopefully Princess Kaitlyn wont be too tempted to pull it over or whatever...cant say when the presents are there though ..think it will be more tempting then.

Fletchie..its marvellous news. I found your thread yesterday after seeing your siggie with a little boy ticker...whooohoooooo..how lovely for you!!!! Awww all these pregnant mummys...

Jo

I have a climbing monkey here as well, though she still isn't walking.

Tonight I was b/feeding her on our bed when I must have dozed of as well but Maria's jaw had locked onto my nipple (OWWWWW). I had to scream to get her to detach, scared the hell out of DH as he though she had stopped breathing etc. Just me with tears running down my face and a bemused daughter wanting to know why mummy woke her up.

Ouch Louise ..that brought tears to my eyes!!!! Can imagine she was wondering what all the fuss was about! LOL...lets hope she doesnt do that again!!!

Jo

its the second time she has done it now.

Hope everyone is well, have to dash have a wedding cake in the oven, sausage rolls to make and mothers group here very soon.

Hope the cake turns out well...(i know it will)and have fun at your mothers group.

Hello everyone else.

We are off to Perth in a few hours time. Im so happy that me, my friend and my sil are leaving our 8 kids with our hubbies tonight lol and going out to see the performance of the year!!!!! Whoooohoooooo!!!!!

K...so got that out..hope everyone is having a wonderful wonderful day.

Jo

Ok Jo I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous. Have an awesome time!

Louise - wow you r busy. Maria can join the monkey club!

Lucie is waking at last i think...2.5 hours...down to one longer sleep each day :P

Morning & bleeerrrgggh still here.... I am having to leave work soon coz it's just ruining me!!!!

Indah smiled & put her arms out to the carer today so that didnt take long for her to settle in...

Ok gotat go I am so sorry, I am just too ill too keep up ATM!

Trace you poor chookie! Do you mean leave work early today or leave work early period? Im glad that little Indah is settling in well..must be a load off your mind to know that she is happy.

Soph thats a fantastic sleep. Sammy tends to only sleep for an hour still...little bugger lol. Yesterday went for an hours sleep had gotten up at 6 and went to bed at 10:30 the night before..maybe he just doesnt need a lot of it lol! Oh for a sleepy baby!!!!

Jo

Nah Jo, just today... hee hee I'd go bonkers at home I think...
    Not enough to keep me busy, as much as i'd love to be at home with Indah & stuff I think I'd be bored, I have just always worked, but today feeling crappy so i think I'll head home at 2pm, go to chemist health food shop & ask for suggestions!!!

hope you feel better Trac.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast