Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #23

Oh Soph no..im so sorry...keep your strength up. Does your DH finish this week?

We have been having a home day today...its so nice and quiet after the last two busy days. We have the kids final assembly tonight. Em and Jess are getting awards yay!

Jo

Howdy Ho Neighbourino's!!!!

I am feeling so much better, still got the queasy feeling, but nothing compared to the last few days/weeks...

All is good with us, Dh gets his new girlfriend tomorrow......A brand New 2006 Model black Harley Davidson Street Bob... Yep I'll probably not see him again til Digger's birth!!! hee hee Nah he is pretty good, he might go for a ride on the weekend but checks with me first if I have any plans & he never argues (he's to scared LOL)..

Maddy was vomiting after school on tuesday afternoon so had a sicky today & went shopping with my Mum & Indah & sisters etc...

Indah still isnt interested in the Chrissy Tree so we dont have to worry about her stealing the decorations etc...
    Any news from Storm!????

Hi Ladies

Brooke I hope things start picking up for you soon!.

Yay Maria on walking ...watch out Louise now comes the real childproofing hehe.

Trace I am so glad your teeth are sorted and Digger is AOK ....

Soph I can not even imagine what you felt with Lucie taking herself for a walk ..that is my absolute worst nightmare . I am so so so glad she is ok ! . Imagine the wonderful dreams she would have had that night...Free free if only for a minute ..cheeky princess.

Oh jo I would love to see Robbie ...I imagine he would be a bit of a love god on stage hehe. Jess's grad dinner sounds so lovely , what a nice way to make a young lady feel special I think they are the best idea!

Congrads Fletch ...on your little man walking and a new little man coming along! Yay!

Oh Girls I have run out of time ...have to run to a meeting. Will try and post an update on Kaitlyn and her PA's(Mummy and Daddy) shortly!

Tracey - Yay for feeling better. Hope Maddy is ok.

Cass - Yeap she certainly gave me a fright! She's so quick and active it's not funny - there's no stopping her! Hope your meeting wasn't too boring.

Jo - Ah you have clever girls, well done DH doesn't finish work until the 21st! :twisted:

Oh Soph thats a long time away. Ours all finish this friday!

Cass how is the chrissy tree going..still one side bare?? LOL. Sammy isnt really interested in ours still thank goodness. Ive put a pile of pressies under there too but nope!!! My fingers are crossed hes like this all the way to the 25th!!!

Assembly went well last night. Its my sisters bday today. Shes 19..so we have a family party tonight. Sammy just wanted to run everwhere..no fear our babies hey???

Storm..i hope everythings ok..im getting worried.

Jo

Just a quick one coz I too am concerned about Stormy!!!!!

Anyone in touch with her outside of cyber land????

I second that...Storm please say hello to us! . I am sure you are just having PC issues and all is ok .

Daycare told us that kaitlyn seems to lose her balance sometimes and that we should have her ears checked out in case they have fluid in them ..poor bubba I have noticed this as well but thought it may just be the learning to walk time that causes her to just fall over ..anyway seeing our Pead on Tuesday to confirm it all!

Try and jump on again later girls.

OOOH Cass,
    hope it's all Ok...

Um, I need help see my baby name thread!!!

Storm??????????

Quiet in here girls...jumping on for the first night in agesssssssss. Been so busy over here , usually dont get to sit down until around 930pm...I guess that is one of the downfalls of having a bigger house now rather then our old little unit .

Well we are taking Kaitlyn to the Pead tomorrow , so I will let you all know how she goes.

Ok off to surf the net..ahhhh .. a bit of BB ...a bit of Ebay ...get my hit hehe.

ooooh what are you buying on ebay Cass?

Cass how was the Paed appt? Hope all is well with princess Kaitlyn. Its hard to know at this age..they always seem to be falling or tripping over something. Poor Sammy has a scraped knee and a bruise on his head poor baby ..one of the many falls hes had lately.

Ohh Trace you have troubles with names..have to go and find your thread and have a squiz? So what ya thinking..pinkie still?

Louise Maria is clever opening her nappies lol....think Zaccy was doing the same thing. We havent had that yet..hoping it doesnt happen lol!

Storm...oi..hey...oi...come and say hello!!!!!

Soph how are your two littleuns today....at least the 21st isnt too far...and all those hols!!! You lucky peoples!!!

I had a long talk with my brother last night. He lives in Broome and hes actually just broken up with his girlfriend of 4 years...came out of the blue to us but to him its been building up for a long time...no children so its a fairly easy split..well as easy as any split can be.

We had a great party last night..but my baby the water baby...no fear at all!! My mum has set up a little area for the two littlies Brooke whos 4 and Sammy with a little clam, a pool and toys but nup..he wanted in the big pool with the big kids lol! Mum looked so disappointed..awww

Kids last day today..whoohooo...done all the teachers pressies..and the kids are handing out bonbons of lollies to their friends today. There is lots of shirt signing going on for Jess and her friends who all break up to different schools next year.

Have a lovely day ladies.

Jo

Oh Jo how lovely! You must be so excited to have them all home for the holidays!.

Well Kaitlyns appt went well , he thinks it is just a developmental stage and we have to watch her over the next month and just make sure her balance gets better rather then worse. But I tell you she is getting soooo big! She is 11.9Kgs and 85cms tall ...my baby is no longer a baby! hehe.

It is really scary though when they talk about brain scans and things like that ..makes you really appreciate how lucky you are to be healthy . Life can change so quickly ...it is scary! But thankfully today we are still all AOK :-). Just really excited now to get home and have three days with my girl ( I would say DH but he works Sat and Sundays now :-( )

well better run and get some work done I guess heheehe.

PS: louise didnt end up getting anything on ebay ...just "window shopping" hehe

Hello Ladies

Cass - So glad Kaitlyn is ok. Lucie has been walking since before 10 months and she still falls over so totally normal I reckon!

Jo - Wow you are organised with pressies for the teachers and stuff! LOL at Sammy wanting the big pool! Yeap hanging out for Mick's hols. My parents and Nan arrive the 21st too for Chrissy so should be fun. Mind you ask me that around the 23rd and I'm sure I'll be hanging out for them to leave!

Trace - Love Leni for a girls name. Totally have no ideas for middle names for you though! Sorry, I will try and think.....

Hi Louise!

Well munchkins are good apart from my latest stress (see BF thread) but have decided life is too short and my kids are beautiful and happy and that's all that matters!

Ok better go and try and give Ned more booby LOL

Ive posted Soph in your thread..i really think its ok ..REALLY. Sammy slowed down so much but really he was still gaining you know..we put so much pressure on ourselves as mothers and wives..and we are quite simply all MARVELLOUS!!!! Keep your water intake up and feed frequently (you and Neddy LOL) and you will be fine!!! You have a busy day on the 21st Soph..be lovely for you..give it a few days eh lol.

Cass Im so glad that little missy is ok. Its so hard to tell isnt it with all the falls they take! Enjoy your 3 days with your little girls...oh and isnt it the pits when our DHs work weekends!!!!

Tired..i have a busy busy boy today geting into everything!!!

Jo

So glad you are not going to worry soph ....look at your gorgeous children !! nothing wrong there!!!!!

Jo I agree:twisted: to poor DH's having to work on the weekends. Hard as well as we both work during the week so I dont really see him much these days. We say we are like ships passing in the night ...hehe. Lucky we make good use of the time we have...about two hours a night - as he gets home at 830pm most nights and I leave at 630am!!!!. But I am just happy he has Tuesdays off so he gets time alone with Kaitlyn and also she only has to go to daycare three days a week...so that is our main focus.

I was actually thinking....after the second one I dont think I will come back to the corporate life ( although it does pay so well it is hard to leave!) But thinking of just working at coles on the checkouts after hours or something ..takes me back to my school days!!!!! but that way I can be home ...Guess worry about that when we actually have two hahaha

Cass..my guess is that it wont be too long away before number two makes an appearance lol!!!!!! Good for you leaving the busy corporate life..we just have to do what works best for our families and us dont we.

Feeling exhilerated..have been riding Sharnie with the girls...love it!

Jo

PSSSSSSSSSSSST, I have decided on a name!!! check it ou!!! I want honest opinions!!!!!

LOVE your names Tracey - whoohooo! I think you are having another pink one!

Jo - Yay for the horseride, go girl!

Cass - Yeap I don't ever want to go back to the corporate world but unfortunately may have to for the $. I'm an accountant and now my income is higher than DH's, but i totally don't want to do accounting LOL! I am desperately trying to find some business I can do working from home....maybe I'll start making cards....hehehehhe just kidding Fletch! You are the star there!

Just had my haircut and actually going out tonight to one of DH's teachers friends place for a BBQ. His wife just has a baby and doesn't know many people here either so hopefully we will get along well. Haven't been out in sooooooooo long. Trying to wake Ned up to take the other booby. Bang bang clang clang hehehehehe

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast