Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #23

AWWWWW Soph, dont worry, I stuffed up a few Ebay sales initially!!!
    I hope everything is better soon as for weight gain darl... Try to relax...

Jo, Maddy's school finishes on Thursday I think......

Hi Girls!

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.

Soph sorry to hear about you ebay shipments costs..grrrrr. And try not to stress to much about Ned I am sure like Lucie he will be fine!.

Jo I am with you on the LOVE CHristmas!.

Trace I hate working over the holidays ..but everytime I have it is great as you can just clean up ...surf the web and chill out a little.

We had a nice weekend ...Saturday night/arvo went to Luna Park for my work Family christmas party...we had free unlimited rides which was great!. Kaitlyn LOVED the merry-go-round and was say " hooray" over and over hehe. Then yesterday we had the "outlaws " over (DH's family ) hehehe.

Sorry girls ..arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...have to scream . My perfect little angel is being a cheeky devil tonight. She is still awake and has just tossed her dummy out of the cot for about the 20th time in 5mins...she does it to get me to come into her room...mmmm maybe these molars are giving her a little trouble tonight..mmm. Although she has been up until about 9pm two nights running which is late for her ..and has not had a chance to really catch up with her daytime sleeps ..so perhaps a little overtired..mm

Better run ...I think some bojella and a cuddle are in order.

Hi everyone

Been very busy here, I feel like I haven't posted in ages. But I have finished my last wedding cake for the year and now just have 2 days of work to get through before going away. Maria is teething yet again and is chewing on everything is looking like she is getting a cold. Still not walking but her latest word is "eight" which is the number of stairs in our stairwell.

Cass - outlaws are wanted, mine are definitely inlaws

Hope everyone is well

Quiet in here today!

Louise enjoy your holiday! We are on the count down as well . THis time next week we will be in Jervis bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Kaitlyn had a rough night last night ..teeth I think . I must have jinx myself as I had spend the whole day saying how she was the happiest I had ever seen her over the last week ..then boom..toofie issues..poor baby.

She has learnt to say More ..cheese ...shoes and tree all within a week which amazes me. She is like my little sponge!. She has taken a great interest in the broom and my dish gloves...to date I have not been able to use this to my advantage heheheh

HOw is everyone else going out there?.

Hi all i'm still here!

Oh Cass, Jervis Bay you lucky thing! Have a great time. And wow on Kaitlyn saying so much. Lucie still speaks jibberish! We are going through a rough sleep time with her atm too. Not sure what's going on!

Louise - Hope Maria is ok. Enjoy your cake break!

Hi Jo and Trace

Hi everyone else.

Poor Ned is sick. This morning we got back from our walk and he was making this bizarre whinging noise and crying - totally unlike him 'cos he is usually quiet! I noticed he had goose bumps and was shaking so took his temp and it was 38.7! :eek: He was refusing to feed too. Gave him some panadol and was waiting for DH to come home but by then his temp was down and he took a feed. Thank goodness. I had the hospital bag packed. He seems better now. Just sleeping between feeds so I think he's fighting something off. He seems ok though and weeing so something must be going in. Poor vegemite.

Oh Soph hope ned is doing better

Cass - I think that Maria and Kaitlyn are imitating each other, last night was just horrible, Maria was awake and wingey from 2am until 5am. I think tonight will be a very early one for me.

Hi ladies.
    All fixed now. Feels like I have been gone forever!
    Way to much for me to catch up on.
    Am still leaking fluid & Ellie is now engaged, just need to hang on for 2 more weeks.
    Will pop back on tomorrow to catch up.

Yay Storm..you are back and omg look at your ticker...its simply flown along! Cant wait to hear all about it!

Soph poor little Neddy..omg..i so hope hes feeling better now little poppet!!!

Louise hope you have an early night tonight and little miss Maria sleeps better for you.

Yay Cass..your holiday sounds fabulous..so much fun. Its bliss getting away isnt it. We are heading off for a weeks camping on the 30th which we are all sooo looking forward to.

Another hot day here..braving the shops tomorrow...hope its not too bad lol.

Jo

Hi girls ,

Storm welcome back ..we were all so worried about you and missed you terribly! . I hope the heat is not making you to uncomfortable.

Soph how is Ned this morning?. HOw are you doing as well ?. I remembered you mentioned you were thinking of going and speaking to someone about your feeding worries..did you end up going?

Louise I hope Maria slept last night. Kaitlyn is crazy..has anyones bubs dropped to one sleep during the day?. It is like all of a sudden she does not need the sleep so when she has two she cant go to bed ..although she seems tired looking at her she just runs around her cot chucking her dummy out over and over!.

Good luck at the shops Jo ..they are a NIGHTMARE!. I went up after work last night ( as DH was home with Kaitlyn) and it was still busy..mind you got myself some GREAT White Denim 3/4 Jean things and also two really nice lemon tops. Lemon and white look great together!. Pair that with a nice pair of heels and I should look hot mamma hahahahah !. I am so bad as everytime I go to the shops I spend to much ...last night I spent $140 on basically nothing ...what do I buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who knows!

Well better get to work ...I have been booked in for 2hours training today and 2hours tomorrow..just what I need in my last 3days before holidays!

MORNING!!!!!!

Hee hee I'm being spoilt at the moment with Indah's sleeping. Last night when I got home from work I cooked dinner (my first time in over 3 wks due to M/S!) Indah wasnt interested & was grizzly, so I gave her, her cup of Milk & off she went to bed it was 6:30pm...
    She slept til 8pm, was up for 45mins had some yoghurt & another big milk drink & a cuddle & went back to bed at 8:45pm & woke at 7:30am, infact she was in her cot laying down talking, but I had to take her in to Mum's so i got her up & she was really happy...
    The last few nights she has happily slept from 7pm til 7:30ish am... Phew coz I am exhausted!

Soph, I hope Ned is better today, Storm, welcome ack love, & oooh it's so close now I can feel it!!!

Hey Jo, how are the gang going at your place!?

Cass, what i dont have for Christmas now I dont need, it can all wait!!! I refuse to go to the shops!

Lousise, I hope maria had a loong deep settled sleep last night for you....

Morning all!

Cass - yeah i saw a counsellor and we decided i was getting better by myself but after ned's latest weight gain pause I'm not so sure LOL. Yay for the new clothes you hot mumma!!!!

Jo - oh good luck shopping. At least you will be in air con.

Storm - Wow Ellie will be here anytime now. You all must be soooo excited.

Louise - hope you get an early night.

What is it with the bubs atm? Lucie is being a horror sleeper too, has also dropped to one day sleep and even then won't go down easily. She was also grizzling from 11pm to 1am. what's the story? Ned fed 4 times overnight too and DH had mega toothache so slept on the sofa but proceeded to snore the house down. I think I've had 1 hours sleep max. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh

Snap Trace! Can you get Indah to send some of those sleep vibes to Lucie please?

OOOPs, Sorry Soph... Hope it all settles down there soon!!!!

Awwwww Soph...that amount of sleep deprivation is a killer!!!! Hope you get to have a nice sleep today with the kiddies....its so awful feeling so tired but still having to get through the day.

Yay Cass on your shopping spree. Lemon and white do look great.....you go hot mamma! Sammy dropped to one sleep quite a few months back, so tends to have a sleep from 12 instead of a morning and afternoon one. Every now and then he will need the catch up sleep and will have two but its very rare..my boy just seems to want to be on the go LOL.

Trace wow..Indah is a great sleeper!!!!!! Shes doing really well. Must be so nice for you. Is the m/s starting to ease up a bit now?

Louise how was Maria last night..any better?

Am supposed to be braving the shops again..i still have so much to do..lol...the joys of having a large family i suppose lol. The quad bike for the girls should be here tomorrow which im happy about..weve had to make up a big story about Darren getting new speakers lol so they wont ask about the boxes...cant wait to see their faces when they see it outside waiting for them!

Enjoy your day ladies....Cass....its nearly holiday time!

Jo

Hi girls.
    Wow - so much is happening in here - i guess it's that time of the year!!!

Storm - Hope little Ellie stays put for the next couple of weeks. How exciting to thing that you'll have your little princess in your arms soon. Try and get as much rest as you can over Chrissie.

Trace - how's the m/s honey? Hope you are able to cope. I know about not cooking....i'm only just getting back into it now!

Louise - yay for the wedding cakes - hope you get a break over Chrissie too.

Jo - Sammy's elf suit sounds adorable - you'll have to put a pic up.

Brooke - I've been admiring your name choices for bubs - i love Sophie and Lincoln best. My goodness your preg is flying by!

Cass - i'm like you with money suddenly disappearing when i go shopping - lol. Your outfit sounds fab - you'll be one hot mumma alright.

Soph- sorry to hear you're having a rough time right now. Sending big hugs

Fletch - working on Paul to see if he can take Fri off so we can have lunch with our boys and bubs...and our chn's meal - hehehehe.

I have my 18 week scan on Fri - yay....hopefully we'll be able to confirm that bub is still a girl :fingerscrossed: Oh i can't wait to see her again. We've bought all the new furniture and linen for Ella's room so with any luck it'll arrive this week so we can set it up.

Did i tell you all that Ella is now officially walking??? She looks so funny - this tiny little thing with no hair and few teeth toddling around everywhere. I'm so proud of her - but i think she's even more proud as she'll throw her hands up and clap when she walks the length of the room!I feel like she's suddenly growing up quickly in prep for being a big sister. Her vocab is also increasing dramatically and she'll amaze me with what she'll come out with.

Oh Rae - Ella sounds adorable! So jealous on the speaking front too!

Jo - very sneaky with the pressies. The kids will be stoked.

Well very bizarre - same thing happened with Ned this morning at almost exactly the same time - sudden painful cry, goose-bumps, shivering and high temp. Gave him panadol and straight to doc, by which time (again) he looked the picture of health. So anyway we've done a urine sample to check if there's an infection there, not keen to to BT yet, too invasive for my liking. Will just see what happens and how the poor mite is tomorrow. Just very very bizarre. I need sleep..............

Mmm Soph that is strange..wonder what could be the matter with the little darling. Hope you get some answers and he gets better now. Hope you have a better sleep tonight.

Hiya Rae..whoohoo on the furniture and the walking! She is getting all ready for being a big sister isnt she. Isnt the talking just amazing? They seem to be learning soooo much at this age...Sammy' s latest is 'daddy shoes' and he walks around with big clonkers on his feet..its so darn cute!!! Thats the only two words he uses together though..mostly its one words and gestures. So ya got some names picked out for your little girl????

Storm...whats going on with you?? How is miss Ellie today?

The shops werent so bad..have so much to do tomorrow though. Darrens working til 1 tonight so thought id make the most of it and let the kids all have friends stay over...so we have 4 extras! Hope its not too late a night though!

Jo
    Last edited by ~Jo~; December 20th, 2006 at 05:12 PM. Reason: typos

YAYAYYAYA you are right Jo only one more sleep to go and then it is my last day of work for two weeks!. I have a theme song I sing at the beginning of the holidays Schoolllllssss out for the summer!!! it is my thing I do ..nerdo hahah.

Soph I hope you get a bit more sleep and they work out what is wrong with Ned. Hopefully it is nothing ...I suppose 3months is a pretty big milestone so maybe he is having a growth spurt of some type...shivering and temp at the sametime is a strange one isnt it.

Rae we also got our first set of Bed sheets for Kaitlyn ...Dh's parents got them for her ..they are $300.00 sheets ..mmm I said she better enjoy them as I am not paying that much for sheets for a single bed!. They are nice though. And walking and talking to what a clever chicken! Amazing how much they are growing up. Keeping my fingers for a pinkie updated :-)

Trace I hope Indah gave you another great night ...kaitlyn is up late and up early these days mmmm.

Well yesterday when I picked Kaitlyn up from daycare one of the teachers said she and another teacher had been talking during the day about how much Kaitlyn has changed in the last week or two ...they said she has really come out of her shell and is starting to put her stamp on the centre and make it known she is there..hehe..they said she is just a pleasure to be around . Funny as I have really noticed she has changed as well. I mean she is developing ALOT..walking has just improved 100% and hardly every falls now and she is mimicking all the words we say (most just come as sounds). She seems to need less sleep and is always happy even when she has bags under her eyes and is dead tired....mmmm dont know what is going on BUT I LIKE IT!.

One more sleep to go ..then the last day of work YAY.

Hope you all have a lovely day ladies...I am hoping ..but not sure it will happen ...to start taking it a little easy as of this afternoon ..see how I go hey!

PS: jo I am braving the shops tonight..going to do ALL food shopping ( Prepared for at least a $350.00 food bill !!!!!!!) and also finish my knick knack shopping.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast