Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #23

Oh **** Soph.....omg omg...im so sorry you poor thing...poor darling Neddy. Please please get better soon.......love and kisses to you.............awwwwww get well little Ned.

Thanks Fletchie...and I really hope all is well with Rae.

Jo

OOOOH No, Poor Ned, Soph, Mick & Lucie!! What an awful time of year to be so ill, (any time is bad & I want him beter ASAP) poor baby, I hope he is on the mend super fast, OOOH Soph, I wish I was near by to give you a hand with something!!! I really feel awful for you guys sweets!!! Pls let us know how he is doing, Big aunty hugs & kisses to darling little Ned!!!

Fletch, everything is OK with Rae???

makes me feel bad all this not nice news for whinging about my M/S!!!!

Its like that isnt it Trace....i feel bad for feeling cranky about NOTHING today..puts things into perspective....awwww I just want little Neddy to be better

Jo

Me too, I feel really bad... I feel guilty about whinging about M/S when I am an adult & I want this baby so much it aches in my heart, so why do I hate M/S so much???
    I feel bad when i chat with any of the LTTC women & I am feeling ill & they'd give all they had to be in the same situation!!!

Poor Ned, I hate when bubba's arent well... Soph, I really feel for you darl!!!

Talking

Hey guys, remember me??? hehehehehehe

OHHH poor little Neddy....:frown: Hope he gets better really soon Soph and sending you huge puter hugs for you and Ned and all your beautiful family..

Sorry I've been so busy clipping dogs everyday(I kid u not!!) And I've been flat out everyday and really running myself in to the ground, cause I got a migraine one day and serious cramping too!! Oh and headaches almost everyday too!!

But feeling good now and finished working, for this year anyway!!

Oh yeah, had my scan today and I had a feeling that this one was a boy and guess what??

Yep I was right it is a boy!!! I'm so excited cause I really deep down wanted a lil bro for Jack cause he is such a boy and now I will have two beautiful baby boys!!YAYAYAYAY!!
    And Nick is just over the moon too!!!

Storm, I hope Ellie waits till next year to make her apperance!! I'll say the 2nd of Jan!!

Fletch, how's the decorating going?? Sounds lovely... And hey we don't have to buy anything for our new bubs, they're set in clothes and everything!!

Rae, hope all is well and hope to hear from you soon...

Everyone else, a huge hi and will chat soon...

And I'll be on here much more often guys cause I'll be relaxing!! hehehehe I wish, more like chasing a running little munchkin around the house and backyard!!

Ohhh Alex what wonderful news..a little brother...you and fletchie can share your two little boy stories! Im so happy for you!

Fletchie pass on our well wishes wont you..hope Rae is ok. Have fun with your pizza and drinks..sounds like fun!

Jo

Oh no Soph I hope Neddy makes a speedy recovery, poor little mite, how awful! Biggest of hugs.
    Hi Alex, woo hoo on a boy!!

I hope Rae is OK too!!

Not much going on here, Zac didn't wake up til 12.30 today, what a lazy bones!! & DH is off work til FEB, can't believe it, feel so relaxed now!!

Hey Alex, congrat's on another Blue [email protected]!!!

Fletch, pls tell Rae we are all thinking of her & I hope it's only great news!! & yummy to pIzza!!!!

Storm, WOAH what a sleep!!!

Soph, I hope you'll be able to get some rest in the hossy!!! Poor Ned!!!

Hey girls, thanks for thinking of me! All is ok here, just been flat out with all the stuff that goes on at this time of year. Plus, DH has been away for work, I've been working and I had a visit from the gastro fairy (urgh!) that laid me up for a little while. But anyway, I won't go on with any more of the boring details!

Soph...sending lots of get well wishes to little Ned. I hope he is ok, the poor little fella. Hope you are doing ok, too. It must be hard on you too. Get well very soon, Ned.

Jo...I can't wait to hear about the girls' reaction to the quad bike! What a great present. Sounds like your little guy is growing into a real little sweetheart too!

Tracey...I hope the m/s eases up soon. It really is awful. Don't feel bad for hating it! No matter how much we want our bubs or what we have been through, there's no enjoying it! Also wanted to add, I've checked out your latest pics and I'll echo all the other girls...your daughters are beautiful!

Alex...congrats on your second little boy! How exciting! Glad to hear that you have finished working for the year - it sounds like you need a good rest!

Rae...I hope all went ok with your ultrasound today.

Fletch...hope you're having a lovely night with Rae. How is everything going with you?

Storm...so good to see you back! Hmmm, I'm still mulling over my prediction...

Brooke...how was the 4D ultrasound? Did you resist the temptation to take a peek?! Good to hear that your hubby is slowly getting back on deck.

Cass...enjoy your time off with your hubby and Kaitlyn! You must be leaving for your holiday soon?

Louise...hi! Enjoy your time away!

Josh is a bit off colour atm. He has unfortunately caught a cold/cough from me and is feeling pretty yuk. This combined with some heavy duty teething (molars) is making him pretty miserable, poor little chook.

All is well with the bub. We had the morphology u/s on Monday and she is looking great. Even though we knew the sex 100% already, I asked the sonographer to show us on the u/s out of interest and we got a really clear picture.

We are going away to my mum's tomorrow for Christmas. I will try to pop on while we are away, but just in case I don't...have a wonderful Christmas everyone. Enjoy your time with your families and take it nice and easy! Will be thinking of you, Soph!

Bec

Hi girls.

Firstly -Soph my thoughts and prayers are with you and Ned - poor little chook - i really hope he recovers quickly and is home for Chrissie.

Alex - YAY on your little boy - how exciting for you!!!!!!!!

My news isn't so good. Found out yesterday that my little girl has a lge VSD - hole in her heart and a problem with her pulmonary valve -also had to have a last minute amniocentisis in the arvo which wasn't pleasant. All the info is in my preg update - can't go into it all again. Feeling absolutely devestated as any mother would but we are feeling that we'll have a positive outcome. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news at this time of the year.
    Gee - i think i'm just not destind to have a normal healthy pregnancy.Sorry for the negativity....just crushed by this sudden news as i had such high expectations for this preg. I was so concerned about another abruption that i never considered something like this to happen to us.
    On a brighter note Ella has a beautiful little sister in the making and i know that this experience will just make her even more precious to us

OH Rae, I am so sorry this preg also has drama's, but I am sure your little princess will be fighting fit & strong, I really dont know what else to say, I just am really thinking of you guys & know that your a tough cookie & sois your little girl inside & she will be fine!!!

Hey Bec, hope Josh isnt too unwell, I know Indah has snot everwhere ATM & its' from her molars too & like ricotta nappies almost every change!!!

Rae Im so sorry you have received such news especially at this happy festive time. You and your family are in my thoughts and this little girl like you have said is going to be the most precious and loved little girl just liker her adorable big sister. Its a hurdle yes..but you have shown just what a strong and capable mother you are and you will get through this.

Thinking of you

Jo

Thank you girls

Oh Rae, I am so sorry. I hope everything turns out fine, you seem to have a little fighter in there!

New thread time girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678