Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #24

Hey Soph I have been drinking the aktivite, but no luck have to go & pick up a script from the hospital tomorrow for that Motilium stuff.My gp knew nothing about it???????

Everytime I sit my but in front of the computer something happens, have to go again you'd think one of the little ones would be the cause but noooooooooo it's the 14yo one.......

Storm - Yeap my GP didn't know about it either, actually the paed prescribed it first. Then I went to a new GP for the first time the other day and asked for another script for it, which she gave me but only after I explained. I could have been asking for anything LOL! It really works - I take it 3 times a day. Paed says (jokingly) though that women get addicted because suddenly you have all this milk. He's right though 'cos I ain't giving it up LOL! After 48 hours, look out, you'll be able to feed the whole family.

Brooke - Not major issues, just me stressing about how much Ned's drinking (sound familiar about a year ago lol?). Wow you are organised and yippeee for your little girl. She sounds so lovely.

Trace - What happened with all your work stuff???

Ok off to bed, boot camp is exhausting me!

I hope so Soph, I really look forward to being a milk machine, I am so fed up with it all ATM & poor Angel just wont settle properly from formula, so then I have guilt, argh it's such a vicious circle huh? I just hope I am not too dried up to recover!! Do you have to stay on it for as long as you bf, or do you start making milk without the meds?

Hi to everyone, hope you are all enjoying Australia Day,

NOt sure Storm. I'm onto my second month of it....wil ask the paed at our appt on the 12th Feb. I think you can cut down - I know he said that, not sure about stopping totally.

Oh Ok, my packet says 1 tab 3 times a day for 10 days?
    I might do a google search.

Hi Girls ..wow ..just a quick post as I am exhusted after our Australia day BBQ. It was so nice though as the weather , food and company was lovely!. One couple have a 2.5yr old boy who is sooooo loud and fun ..Kaitlyn and him follow each other around which is cute and they also have a 10month old who has just started walking!

Kaitlyn is really unsettled though ..still trying to fall asleep properly . Maybe tummy , teeth or just overtired..mmmm poor baby.

Storm and Soph I hope your boobs runith over and your babies lap it all up :-)

Brooke yay on the extra sleep ..man does it make a huge difference. Kaitlyn seems to be back to her old ways as of last night ..so fingers crossed it is only for a couple of nights as I was really enjoying sleep hehe. And you sound wayyyyy to organised for my liking hehehe.

trace I am glad Mr poo poo is treating you better...I tell ya some people just have to make other peoples lives hard ...why I will never know!.

So looking forward to the catch up !.

Hope you all had a lovely Australia day ..I am off to try and get these Aussie flag tattoos of my arm and ankle hehe.

Hello everyone. Hope you are all having a wonderful long weekend and had a fantastic Australia day yesterday.

Cass the bbq sounds great. Sounds like Kaitlyn had a ball with her little playmates!

Soph I do think its natural to be concerned about our babies feeding but please dont stress too much. I know ive said it before but look at gorgeous healthy Neddy. Hes 4 months and your body has provided his nourishment! You are brilliant!!!!

Storm....hope the motilum helps. Its crazy isnt it...i still think the older kids are the most work!!!!

Brooke thats so great little miss Charli has settled back into her routine. It makes life so much easier doesnt it! I think its natural to be apprehensive about number 2. I can remember worrying about how id cope but really once baby is born...it all just falls into place and you cope..you have to. You will be fine.

Trace hope work is better for you. Who needs that sort of tension. Hope you are able to come to an arrangement that you are happy with.

Weve had a lovely Australia day. We spent the day swimming so were all tired out last night. We went to the fireworks and concert in town. Sammy just loved the fireworks..thought they were brilliant....he got his first show bag too...hehe so has spent the morning throwing balls around and bopping his fantastic 4 bopper hehe.

Ohhhh exciting news for us..my brother and his girlfriend are pregnant. Its so exciting. Ive been talking to him and hes so over the moon. Its a fairly new relationship so they are still learning about each other but hes going to be a great dad. YAY!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Jo
    Last edited by ~Jo~; January 27th, 2007 at 12:27 PM.

Maria and I went to the fireworks in the city with my Mum, Dad and little brother + 150000 of our closest friends, it was great but just a little crowded but that is Sydney for you, we had a great day looking at the motor fest first and circular quay and the to Darling Harbour, very sore legs yesterday and today though, tomorrow we are of to Wollongong and best of all DH gets home tonight - yay

Yay for your DH getting home Louise!!!!

Jo

Hi Ladies ,

quiet in here ..looks like everyone is off enjoying the nice Australia day weekend weather!.

Jo you swimming and relaxing sounds lovely. And yay on your brother and his girlfriend being pregnant ..how fantastic!

Louise I hope your DH is home and you are enjoying some lovely family time.

We have had a nice day ...swimming lessons , then went to see my BIL, SIL and Neice and Nephew ..then my sister popped over in the afternoon ..then we went for another swim..busy busy and very nice. I made the most YUMMMMMMO Salmon , Pasta , vege Cheesy bake thing yesterday and Kaitlyn loves it which makes me a very happy mummy.

Kaitlyn and I start Playgroup tomorrow which I am looking forward to , trying to meet some new mums in the area as all of my friends are still over Bondi way..not far I know only about 45-1hour drive ..but would be nice to have some more friends out this way to .

Hope are all enjoying your evenings!

Time for a new thread ladies!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567