Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #3

Whooohooo we have a tooth...hope you have all had a lovely weekend ladies!!!

Jo

Ah Fletch there ya go, Zane can sit but Lucie is pretty hopeless at doing that! She only last about a second before she crashes forward on her head. Great that Zane is enjoying tummy time. Lucie spends basically the whole day (and sleeps at night) on her tummy. Before you know it he'll be up rocking back and forward on those knees.

Ya Jo on the tooth. Maybe explains why he was a bit off last week?

Cass - Did you get anything on Ebay? Heheheheh re Lucie being petite in her 20's - if she gets my child bearing hips and her Dad's chunky thighs she won't be too impressed though!

Oh tired grumpy baby here so we might both go for a sleep together. She loves sleeping holding my hand. Bad habit I know but we both love it 8-[ Oh and she's cutting her other bottom tooth. I love the gummy tooth smiles, very cute!

Morning Ladies....

How is everyone this glorious Monday, another beginning to the working week...

I had a great weekend, plenty of bargains shopping... I wrote about it in Sept thread, wont redo it...
    Indah also loves it on her tummy, is rarely on her back, only when having nappy changed & she does those 360's around & around on the floor!
    I think I put her pn her back & within seconds she is on her tummy, even actually rolled onto tummy in her bouncer!!!
    I had unbuckled her to wipe her mouth & was gonna then take her out when she flipped over!!!!

So I might start cutting her hair soon..... hee hee!!!!

OOOppps best make that two teefies!!! Poor fella ...no wonder he was so miserable 8-[

Soph how is gorgeous girl going? Anymore swimming over the weekend? Hope ms isnt too horrible for you. Camera will have new batteries today so will put some more piccies up soon. Hope you got to have a lovely restful sleep..that just sounds so lovely. Sammy loves nothing better than cuddling up with me to sleep..though sometimes if i close my eyes before him he starts reaching up with his hands and grabbing my face.

Cass sounds like you have been busy. Arent our babies so great to put up with all the running around we do..lol. Faction captain..is like leader of the green faction..big year 7 deal!! lol. I love ebay too..though i am trying to restrain myself somewhat lately.

Fletchie Zaney is so cute. Hes the opposite to Sammy though. Sammy isnt real keen on being on his tummy cept for going to sleep. Whenever i put him down on his tummy for mat time he flips over straight away. Loves sitting though anc can sit and eat quiet capably now..lol...cos for a while if he was holding a toy or a rusk or something he would lose his balance. I will have to try the yoghurt for Sammy. Did Zane like it? Fletch..Jess gets that a lot...shes never been very impressed by the comparison either lol..shes happy shes not on h&a anymore!

Tracey glad you had a nice weekend shopping..i will have to have a look in the sept thread and see what you are talking about. Theres nothing like a good bargain though.

Well we had kids sleeping over on Friday night and then Sat night Jess and Em went to separate sleepovers. Darren was doing a wedding so Livvy, Sammy and I went to the drive in...which was fun. We bought Sammy a walker last week. Ive always been a bit anti walkers which is why I have never gotten one before but he LOVES it!!! He hoots around the place at top speed now. He takes it straight to the door. We have verandahs that go all around the house so he just loves hooning up and down them. Tires him out though lol.

Jo

Helllooooooooooooooo Helllooooooo Helllloooooooo[size=7] hellooo hello hel[/size]

:-k :-k :-k

Jo

Hehe Hi Jo ...a little quiet in here hey!.

I cant believe all the bubbas ...teeth ...sitting ...crawling....busy busy!. Kaitlyn has no teeth yet ..although I think I feel something. She is not sitting ( arghhh wish she would ) and she is not crawling either. But if standing was an olymic sport she would have lots of gold medals!.

Had a nice day today , lots of photo sorting as I love scrapbooking and have not even started a baby album Kaitlyn!. So I am feeling a little bit more organised.

We also went to the Neurosurgeon for Kaitlyns little flat spot on her head and he says he can see an improvement so we dont need a helmet still ..YAYAYAYYAYYA. So now we have a 3month break before our next appointment.

Hope you ladies are all having lovely evenings!.

Cass

We have 2 chompers here!!!!
    The second tooth has cut through & OOOOh, it's as gorgeous as the first!!!!
    Feeding isnt too bad, although I am thinking once top ones come thru she will bite!
    Also not really getting her hair cut Fletch! :smt016 I was just feeling bad that there are the baldies in here & mine is super hairy!!!
    OOOh, we put her in a walker yesterday & Goofy Girl made faces that were so funny, like she is so proud of herself...
    I think she is gonna be a handful when older, not like Miss Maddy!
    She is just so darned determined already!!! Hee hee & now a #3 to come too... Oh I love it!!!

Ok supposed to be getting ready for work...

Jo, Yay on your new toofies too, Hello Sammy boy!!!

Hi Zane, Lucie, Maria, Kaitlyn, Gemma & all the others (too many to remember now a days!!!

Ok off to get ready!

Morning all!

Hi Jo - yeap a bit quiet in here yesterday. We had heaps of swimming on the weekend - Saturday we went to Byron and Sunday to Lennox Head and yesterday we went to the pool here. Lucie has a fixation with my hair now. Loves to grab and pull it so I totally know what you mean about reaching for the face! How cute Sammy in the walker - sounds like heaps of fun!

Hi Tracey - Yay on 2 teeth! Hairy toothy bub hehehehehehe

Cass - That's great about Kaitlyns head. I am worried cos doc said we might have to look at helmut too :-k You sound so organised too!

Fletch - oh poor Zaney! Don't worry he will be running away soon or giving them all a bit back I reckon. When she's not crawling she rolls and plays with her toys or just gets up on her knees!

Well terrible night last night - tooth #2 is through which probably explains it. So both off to sleep now :sleeping: Oh and I'm 12 weeks pg today :shock:

Congratulations on 12 weeks, Soph!!!

Nothing from me, been chaos at the vets all weekend & it's still going, I'm not even ment to be working there!! But I do feel better, just tired coz little Zaccie has decided that 3 am is the best time to play & run his dummy up & down the bars of the cot :shock: hehehe cheeky monkey.

OK gotta go, catch up soon.
    Yay on 2 teeth Tracey.
    And yay for Sammy, for his teeth & being so clever in his walker. I was anti walker too JO, but Zac loves his too!

OOHH gonna be late,
    Hi to all.....................................

Hi Storm! Such a cute piccy of Zac. Too bad about 3am - ouchy! Mmmm walkers hey......first on the list is a jolly jumpy I think for us. Have to wait until we sell the house and then missy might get some groovy new toys.

How is the TTC going Storm?

Cass thats so great that Kaitlyn doesnt need a helmet. I hope her head continues to improve for you. Is it the back of her head of the side? Whoohooo fo Kailyn's standing. Arent they clever little bubbas. When Sammy stands he looks around as if to say look at me Im like you guys..its too cute!!! Yaay for getting organized with your photos too. I love being organized..though I think I went a little overboard and practically used up a whole album on sammys first two months Gotta love digital cameras!

Fletchie ta for the yoghurt tip..will have to get some. Sammy tried my vegie lasagne last night. The look on his face was priceless when i was serving everyones up and then gave him a lil bowl with that and some broccoli trees which he devoured! Only thing is he made a huuuuuuuuge mess Awww poor Zaney getting bashed at playgroup. Dont worry..he will make up for it in no time!! Sammys lucky cos he has three little fellas who are all just sitting so its not a big deal in his groups..and the big bubbas are too interested in the toys at the moment..i hope i dont jinx myself.

Whoohooo on Indah's second tooth Trace. Sammys not really gnawing on me either yet...though I can remember some quite nasty bites from the girls when they were little...shudder.

Ouchies at Lucie pulling your hair Soph.Sammy does the same..maybe its hair envy..pmsl Lucie will love a jolly jumper..Sammy thinks its a hoot. He loves it especially when i fill up his old baby bath with water and put that under him while he bounces away. I hope Lucie doesnt have to get a helmet Soph...when will you know. Oh and CONGRATS..wow...12 weeks has just flown hasnt it!!! And another tooth..yipee for missy luc!

Hiya Storm...lol at Zaccie playing early morning games. Funny boy...oh yes gotta love the walkers..glad Zac likes his too!

Its another hot day here today so not planning on doing too much. Jess's team won basketball again last night...so shes thrilled. Sammy didnt sleep too badly last night thank goodness. So im hoping now his bottom two teeth are through that we can get a little shut eye every now and then lol

Jo

Cass thats so great that Kaitlyn doesnt need a helmet. I hope her head continues to improve for you. Is it the back of her head of the side? Whoohooo fo Kailyn's standing. Arent they clever little bubbas. When Sammy stands he looks around as if to say look at me Im like you guys..its too cute!!! Yaay for getting organized with your photos too. I love being organized..though I think I went a little overboard and practically used up a whole album on sammys first two months Gotta love digital cameras!

Fletchie ta for the yoghurt tip..will have to get some. Sammy tried my vegie lasagne last night. The look on his face was priceless when i was serving everyones up and then gave him a lil bowl with that and some broccoli trees which he devoured! Only thing is he made a huuuuuuuuge mess Awww poor Zaney getting bashed at playgroup. Dont worry..he will make up for it in no time!! Sammys lucky cos he has three little fellas who are all just sitting so its not a big deal in his groups..and the big bubbas are too interested in the toys at the moment..i hope i dont jinx myself.

Whoohooo on Indah's second tooth Trace. Sammys not really gnawing on me either yet...though I can remember some quite nasty bites from the girls when they were little...shudder.

Ouchies at Lucie pulling your hair Soph.Sammy does the same..maybe its hair envy..pmsl Lucie will love a jolly jumper..Sammy thinks its a hoot. He loves it especially when i fill up his old baby bath with water and put that under him while he bounces away. I hope Lucie doesnt have to get a helmet Soph...when will you know. Oh and CONGRATS..wow...12 weeks has just flown hasnt it!!! And another tooth..yipee for missy luc!

Hiya Storm...lol at Zaccie playing early morning games. Funny boy...oh yes gotta love the walkers..glad Zac likes his too!

Its another hot day here today so not planning on doing too much. Jess's team won basketball again last night...so shes thrilled. Sammy didnt sleep too badly last night thank goodness. So im hoping now his bottom two teeth are through that we can get a little shut eye every now and then lol

Jo

debug mode ](*,) ](*,)

Jo

Fletchie hes doing wonderfully..pmsl at ZaneZilla..hes overtaken Sammy!!! Hope he likes the avacodo.

Jo

OMG I am gald that Lucie could crawl away from ZaneZilla 'cos she would be crushed in an instant And Fletch your next pg will be smooth sailing and no bp issues too!

Jo - That's a great idea with the JJ. Bet it makes a good splash! Yay Jess certainly is a star too!

Lucie has her head caught under the curtain and doesn't know what is going on. She's like a headless chicken. Better go and rescue the child............

at the great visual Soph..hope you rescued your lil one.

Jo

Jo - just checked out Sammy's pics, what a cute chubba wubba!

Just locking this girls

Love

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567