Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #6

Hello everybody..hope youve all had a lovely easter. Its been pretty busy here....and far too many choccies! My brother has been dressed and made up by the girls and went out today with bright pink nail polish all over his fingernails! Out for dinner tonight..hope you are all well and bubbas are behavinging themselves! Sammy is just having a ball!

Jo

Hi Girls ,

I hope you have all had lovely Easters!. I hear you on the to much Choccie ..ohhhh I feel ill!. Why is it I have no self control at all when Easter eggs are in the house!.

We had a great time at Port Stephens . We took Kaitlyn to Oakdale Farm and fed everything from goats to a donkey!. I am not sure who enjoyed it more ..DH and I or Kaitlyn!.

Brooke I hope you weekend away is just what you need to feel a bit better...I hope all is ok .

Chat later!

Cass

Hi Girls ,

how do you clean your bubbas toofies?. I cant find tooth paste for babies under 1yr.

Cass

We just let Sammy chomp on his toothbrush..he loves it

Jo

:-k I had just been thinking recently about this & remembered lettinG maddy chew on her tooth brush, I might get Indah's out (I had bought one shortly after her birth) & let her chew on that!!!

Hope you all had a lovely Easter & I an tell you I LOVED spending 4 full days at home with the family!!!!

Thanks girls ..I will try the face washer tonight and get her a tooth brush tomorrow.

Is anyone else missing their DH today ?????. Kaitlyn is so out of sorts screaming and crazy and I really think she is missing daddy something bad!

Hope you are all having a better day

cass

GeorgieK Guest

Hi everyone, and best Easter wishes....and get well wishes to those rolling around with choccy-induced tummy-aches! Sounds like everyone had really nice breaks.

All is well in our house, although James has been a bit variable on the eating this last week. Very frustrating :-k We had a really nice visit with my parents, although it was a bit chilly down near Albury! The drive down and back was fine, James slept quite a bit and one of us sat in the back for the waking times to play with him. Its hard work being stuck in one place for so many hours. Both DH and I barely got a "hello" when we arrived, Nana and Grandpa only had eyes for James! And my mum nearly threw us out the door when I suggested she babysit for a few hours so DH and I could go and have a nice lunch! She couldnt wait to get rid of us, and seemed quite disappointed when we came back after only 2 hours. And it was a nice lunch too...

Cass, I do the same as the others (when I remember ) in that I just use a little soft "first toothbrush" in the morning and evenings. James loves to chomp on it too. And now we have 4 toofies, its almost worth the effort!!!

Storm, I hear you on the pram ignoramuses! I have been known to ram people and then say "sorry, Im still learning to drive this thing, silly me" - although thats not cutting it now that James is sitting up in the pram grinning away! The zoo sounds ace though. Is Zac better this week?

How is everyone else getting on? LOL at Zane loving his daddy-time sooo much, Fletch! Hope you got some things done!!

But Id better get back to my study, I'll be so glad when this one is over!

Take care everyone.

Georgie

p.s. is it me or have we lost the "search" facility in this new incarnation of BB forums??

:smt043 Fletch, you crack me up!!!!!!!!!
    I try to brush Zac's teeth, but he just wants to chomp on the toothbrush!!

Fletch I love your nickname for Zane hehehe.

Storm how is Zac feeling?. Kaitlyn has had a cold for almost two weeks now!. Today was finally the first day I was carrying a tissue all day ..phew!. Man it is horrible when they cant kick the cold isnt it!.

Went to visit one of my girlfriends today who has a 18month old boy and a newborn little girl...ohhhh they are so cute and little!. Kaitlyn had a great day ..she did not sleep the whole time we were there which was about 4 hours and unheard of for her!. She was just so interested in her son ...they took toys from each other all day and she just watched him Was so nice as I know she really enjoyed it ..she just loves other little people!. And my friends new little bub is sooooooooo cute...makes me clucky :shock:

Gotta run and watch Prison Break ...the lead actor is a BABE!.

Cass

Zac is all better thanks Cass it is so horrid when they have a cold, especially the drippy nose! Skin infection just about all cleared too \/
    Isn't it awsome when our bub's interact with other bubs? My g/f has a 14month old & it is great watching him & Zac "play" together.

I am going to get my belly button pierced today, Yikes.

Hi Everyone,

Well Easter was a bit of downer for us. I got gastro (thanks childcare), Maria got Bronchiolitis and ended up in emergency at Tamworth Hospital (on the mend now) and Angelo got a cold. We are all now getting better but not what we planned for our trip to Tamworth.

Maria teething on top of the bronchiolitis doesn't help.

Hope everyones bub are fine.

Default !!!

Hiya Everybody...

Louise hope you and Maria and Angelo are all on the mend now you poor thing. Its awful when sickness strikes when you have plans. I know exactly what you mean as we had a big trip planned at Christmas and everybody here cept me had chickenpox!

Oh wow Storm wtg honey!!! My tummy is not flat enough for me to get my bb pierced..i wish though! I had my tongue pierced a few years ago though and that didnt hurt nearly as much as I thought it would. Glad to hear little Zac is doing better too..how are the kiddies enjoying the school hols?

PMSL Fletchie at Slugger! Too cute...its funny the names we come up with. Sammy is still lil fella to us...lil man,lil boy,podge. Whoohooo on the commando crawling too...Sammy gets around very slowly..lol..still hasnt worked that out..but then wants to get in his walker and chase the kids around the house! Whoohooo on getting out in his cloth nappies. I had thought about doing that too but have left it a bit late i think.

Awww clucky Cass??? It is so cute when you put bubs together. Its like they have their own little ways of communicating isnt it.

Georgie thats great you were able to leave James with you mum..lol...grandparents are so cute. Darren and I have decided that we are going to be brave and leave Sammy with Mum for the first time on Monday night and go and see a movie. I think he will be fine as he will have the girls with him as well..hes much more confident with them than leaving him with Mum alone. Hes a very sensitive sooky one! So while I am looking forward to going out for the first time without him I am very nervous as well.

Hiya Brooke,Tracey,Mel..hope you guys all had a lovely Easter.

Well weve been having a very busy week. My brother Dave leaves back to Broome tomorrow. It will be sad seeing him go..the kids have just had so much fun with him.

Well we are off to go ten pin bowling so will pop back on later

Jo

Welcome back Louise. Sorry to hear your holiday wasn't that great. Hope everybody is on the mend now.Poor little Maria having bronchitis & teething, my heart goes out to you!

Ohh Jo, Have a great time bowling! I feel your nervs about leaving Sammy, but go on, you deserve a nice night out with Darren. Sammy will be fine! We haven't embarked on that yet, I just dont wanna go anywhere with out Zac except to the local shops when Daddy is home with him.

Ouch, ouch ouch, I got it done, man talk about sting! That is the most adventurous thing I have done to my body yikes, wonder what DH is gonna say when he gets home????????????? :-k hope he likes it

How did you go Storm? I have had mine done twice, but have since taken it out again so have nothing...

Hope everyone's ripper dipper, sorry I havent popped in of late been here, there & everywhere!

Will pop back soon for a proper catch up!

All done Trace, very, very stinggy!!! A man as rough as guts did it, but he was so cool, I had it done at a tat shop. Now I just gotta wait for DH to see it.................

Hi guys! This is realllyquick - at an internet cafe and $2 for 15 mins!!!! Hope you are all ok. Lucie is on starvation again - totally off solids and not wanting milk. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. And she is constantly being held by all the visitors - will be a nightmare when it's justme again!

Hope you all ate lots of choccie!

Oh Storm I had my bb pierced too. I took it out ages ago but thescar stretched when I had Lucie - yuk!

Ok will come back again later.....

Soph you are funny! Gosh we are all addicted to our BB arnt we hehehe!. Hope you are having a fab holiday!.

Ouch storm on the piercing!. I have my ears pierced but I dont think I would go anywhere else . But I must admit I have a tattoo on my bum ! ...I had it done when I was 21 and it is of a cute lion cub on a log ...and I LOVE IT! . It took over an hour to do and KILLED I nearly passed out three times and I have a high pain threshold. But it was well worth it!. My DH has three tattoos ( mmm makes him sound like a biker!) one of them he had done when Kaitlyn was born and it is her name and the K has a Crown on it ....so sweet!. I said he better be careful as if we have 5 kids he is in trouble finding room for all their names hehe.

Louise I hope you are all feeling better..those toofies are a nightmare!

Yay on the nappies fletch!

Hope you are enjoying your bowling jo!

Kaitlyn pushed herself backwards across the floor today which was very exciting . Luckily I had the video camera out as the phone rang and was talking to some telemarketer as she did it but I got it on camera!. When I told the telemarketer that I had just filmed my daughter crawl backwards while talking to him and therefore he will be forever on my video as part of history he told me he would let me go ...must use that one more often! hahahaha

IT was such a nice day as she was in such a good mood and so loving and playful. Dont you just like those days that are smooth , fun and just really easy and perfect! LOVE THEM!

b

Hi Girls ,

had to post before we got pushed onto page 2 ...not allowing that to happen!.

i hope you are all having nice days .

Cass

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast