Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #8

Storm,
    I popped in to check up on you & your not posting yet! I hope all was great!!!

I have decided to chat with DH tonight & for him to find out if they want to come & if they dont he can go home to see them....

My AF is really so much heavier than ever before, I hope the next one isnt! I really dont like it at all!

Bugger AF is so heavy Trace...she hasnt visited me yet thank goodness!

Storm...where r u chookie

Jo

Storm - Hello matey, where are you? Hope all is well and you saw a little peanut flickering away.

Bec - Wow on Josh's weight! Some of it over here now please!!!! And wow a girl next eh? How many do you want to have? Do you give Josh his milk before or after solids?

Tracey - I'm not sure what you should do either. I reckon the best bet is for them to come and see you ATM. Can you maybe just talk to them 'cos the wires may have gotten crossed before. I am sure they would love to see your DH, but also you and the kids too. Hope AF treats you ok.

Jo - How's the cleaning going? I haven't done so much today, just the groceries.

Hi Brooke!

Well so far so good today with Lucie. She's up to 590ml!!!!! And that's with 1 feed to go although solids have been a no go still (and formula is at 75% strength). So far no diarrohea but she has a lot of wind!!!!!!! She puts her father to shame :eek:

Sorry Ladies, been a bit chaotic here this arvo.
    No news I'm affraid. Either too small to see, or is tubal *sigh*, a nice cyst on my ovary though & lining was 15mm thick, so preparing for it, Have to go back in 7 - 10 days. Back to DR tomorrow for another blood test.
    Bummer!!

Storm - I am really hoping it's just too early to see anything. Are you ok?

Yeah Soph I'm fine. I didn't expect to see anything anyway, it's too early. I just wish I knew what was going on, instead of having to wait another week!
    Thanks for caring!

Awww Storm...i really am hoping its just too early to see anything yet. Fingers crossed..is the blood test to check if your levels are rising? Thinking of you.

Bec I did see the cookie monsters but they seemed to only have 000s left...which was a bummer. Must be a popular choice! Its great to see Josh is doing so well weight wise..wtg little man. I havent had Sammy weighed for a while but I know hes doing fine lol..he loves food! Funny about the wives tale...mmmmm

Soph Lucie's intake is going great today then..sounds like shes on the mend. Lol at putting Daddy to shame. Sammy does some pearlers sometimes too..not stinky just loud! Cleaning is ok..lol...ive still got lots to do but dont mind so much with the rainy weather..dont want to be outside anyway!

Jo

Oh, what a shame that it was too early, Storm. A lot will happen growth-wise in another 7-10 days though and hopefully your blood tests will give you some reassurance in the meantime. I guess we'll all just have to be patient!

Soph, not sure how many kids yet! The doctors have told me that I'm likely to have the same problems in all my pregnancies and I'm not sure how many uncertain pregnancies and (likely) premmie births we can go through. We'll definitely have one more though and depending on how that one goes, we may re-think another! And I give Josh his milk before his solids. I get him to drink as much milk as I can, give it a little while to settle, then give him his solids. BTW, 590ml is fantastic! I'm lucky to get 500ml into Josh in a whole day!

Jo, it's great that Sammy loves his food. I wish Josh was more interested in his!

Brooke, I got the Elmo suit at Macarthur Square - maybe I should check out the Cookie Monsters at Liverpool too! Oh no @ the gastro! How much more can your family take?! I hope it doesn't hang around too long. Your pendant sounds lovely too.

LOL about the old wives tale. They're good for a bit of fun, if nothing else.

Hi Girls

Just a quick post to say hi and to wish everyone a happy mother's day.

Question - do babies ever get rid of their runny noses? Maria is having a bit of a hard time sleep wise, I think teeth #5 and 6 (top insisors) want to make an appearance. She is crying in her sleep poor poppet, I think it is time to bite the bullet and give her a dose of panadol.

Sorry this is so quick, will get personals done very soon.

Hi Louise! Not sure about the runny nose. I shower every morning with Lucie though (she sits and has a bath underneath me) in a very badly designed bathroom. I'm pretty convinced that all that steam every day helps in the runny nose dept. Have you tried bathing her in a steamy room?

Bec - Not sure what your pg complications were but a friend of mine had a premmie bub first up (aboyt 29 weeks I think) then no 2 was late! Go figure! And really you are lucky to get Josh to have 500ml??? Maybe I should stop the stressing! Does he drink anything else like water or juice?

Oh Brooke I am so sorry you have the gastro fairy at your place. It really is the worse. Hope you all recover soon and hope Charli is ok with it. Just keep up the fluids.

Jo - I love rainy days for doing house stuff too!Betcha Sammy is a real heavy weight now too!

STorm - Yeap it's just too early 'tis all, next week you'll see your peanut.

Hi Fletch, Tracey and everyone else!

Lucie just did a poopa grrrrrr. A bit on the runny side I think, but then it's (fingers crossed) not full on diarrohea and I kinda expect that they won't be so solid if her formula is diluted still. Doing another day at 75% before we hit her tum with the 100% stuff again.

Off to look at a house this arvo, actually to buy not rent. If we can get a bargain it may be worth it. Fingers crossed.

Hi Louise...sorry Maria has a runny nose. I can imagine it would disrupt her incredibly. Sammy hasnt had one..he had a couple of days of sniffing when he was a few months old but nothing since. Sophs idea of the shower in the morning might help some.

Im hoping its not diarrohea Soph. I actually dont know how much Sammy weighs now. Hes not big though..and not overly chubby...but he seems happy enough! Hope the house is a bargain!

Jo

Ah Jo I am sure he is big compared to my pocket rocket!

Just had another runny pooh - not really watery diarrohea like before though so fingers crossed. She seems happy enough and is currently having her bottles like a trooper (now that I have said that though she'll know and start up a hunger strike!)

just a quick on , my modem is not working properly, i have to hold the power button on. So i may be missing for a few days, all is well.
    Will miss everybody!!

Oh dear Soph

Storm.........nooo...we will miss you!

Jo

Hi ladies,

I am in need of some help! My Godson is turning 1 next week and I haven't a clue what to buy him! I want it to be something orginal between 50 to 100 dollars. Any suggestions?

Cheers
    Racheal

Hi Zap..mmm...its hard deciding what to choose and not knowing what he already has. Sammy is 9 months old and we just bought him a jumping giraffe that he bouces on from toy wold..retails at $79.99..he just loves it. Fisher Price swings are always great for littlies, what about a clam shell and fill it up with sand? The little bikes with the handle on the back look like great fun..we actually went to pick one up for Sammy to go in but he kept steering it this way and that so thought Id leave it for a month or two. Books are great...anything with animals littlies seem to like. Sammy loves his play phones and blocks. HTH. Goodluck

Jo

Quiet in here today....hellloooooooooooooooooooo

Jo

Awww Fletchie..glad to hear you guys are going ok. Not long now...is it 6 days and counting??

Jo

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast