Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #8

jo - Sounds like a lovely morning at the beach. It must still be nice and warm there. Does Sammy love to eat the sand?

Tracey - Indah is so clever! And your poor DH. I am sure she will make up for it and some days just want her daddy.

Where is everyone else?

Not much to report here. No midnight bottle last night, she actually woke at 10.30 and stirred a few times after that and didn't wake until 4.40am. Lovely!I can't believe it's Friday, where has this week gone????? Oh and we have solids poopas - whooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Hello, my modem is working again, woo hoo!!
    Just going to go back & catch up now.
    All is great here,
    Zac is pulling himself up on everything now & it's driving me crazy cos he falls all the time.
    Lol at Zane picking is nose!!
    Yippee for Indah using the potty, what a clever little girl Trace!!
    Will catch up with everybody soon, I promise.

I am zonkeed, miss fussy bott, was grizzly all night long, just not settling into a deep sleep.. Not waking just moaning, grizzling... I got up each time though & so did DH once to check on her etc, but she was justnot toatlly settled.. So at 4:30am I cuddled her & fed her then popped her back & she continued to grizzle in her sleep til I woke her at 7:30 to give her a quick feed & hnadball her to my sis for the day!!!
    No doubt she'll sleep for 5 hours again this morning... Yucky wee's again I hope it isnt more teeth, her top 2 are starting to really show now & her 3rd bottom one is through to, so all 5 teeth are visible, maybe #6 is on it's way... Poor bubba!
    She now chases us all around the house following us everywhere!!!!

Glad to see you back Storm... Alkso Soph, WOO HOO on Lucie's solid poo!
    OOOH, I love the beach, but it freezing here ATM, so we have to wait ...

Great news Soph..isnt is so weird what we get happy about...poop!! And that shes sleeping better..thats great. Cold here too though..we rugged up and hung out at the beach...sunny though just cold..brrr. I have to get my dog out house occasionally too...otherwise she thinks shes a farm dog and goes and harrasses the horse next door lol.(shes a tiny pekingese!)

Storm glad your modem is all fixed...i think id freak out if anything went wrong with the comp..wtg for handling it so well...lol. Weve had a few bumped heads here too..no bruises yet thankfully..i know they will come soon enough.

Trace your nights sound like mine..we just arent meant to have the bubbas that sleep! Hope shes good for your sis..all those teeth too!

Weve just gotten back from the kids school assembly. Sammy was charming everyone with his daddading and clapping hands. Its very cute then occassionally he would go all shy and bury his face into my shoulder while peeking out again. Feeling very very tired. Darrens was working last night after work..was out wed night and is working tonight as well...i hate feeling like a single parent..it makes it sooo hard sometimes. Grrr...just looking forward to sat night so we can chill out a bit. Oh looks like the horse is on hiatus at the moment...where we want to put one is a no go..so will have to see how we go. Im ****ed off with a mum from the school too..her bub is 10 weeks younger than Sam and much bigger than him and shes telling me about how she has this routine so she knows when its bed time and sleeps through the night and has done since she was 6 weeks old. Its like blah blah blah..lol...its not a competition.GRRRR

Jo

Yeah sorry Jo for getting excited about poop - and for keeping you guys all updated on the poop status too! Grrrrrrrr to that other mum. Sammy is just delightful I wouldn't worry! She is probably just pretending her life is so easy but in reality it probably isn't. The kids must be disappointed about the horse - hopefully something will work out

.........Sorry Lucie grabbed the mouse and clever munchkin somehow managed to post my reply!

Tracey - Hope Indah has a better night tonight. I wake too at every noise so I know how annoying it is!

Great to have you back Storm. Go Zaccy with pulling himself up.

Ah well better run. Looks like Lucie has decided all she wants for lunch is paper!

Ohhh Soph..I dont mind at all hearing about the poop status lol. Im so glad that she is better. I am the same..in that you want to know whats going in..and we are always seeing whats coming out..its reassuring is what I mean.

Jo

Hee hee... I too am happy to hear of everyones poo... I havent changed a poo nappy for so long!!! Seems she poo's during the day & I am at work, so Mum & sis get poo nappies!!!
    Bugger that Mum, I hear stuff all the time too, so I just smile & as Dede says "Make a good excuse why you need to move away from that person" but dont go back!!! hee hee!

I hope they all sleep soundly tonight!!!!

Hi Girls!.

Tracey I am giggling at your post on Indah weeing ont he potty ...what a gorgeous little mite!. I think Kaitlyn would have shocked herself if she did that hehehe . I hope your DH is feeling a bit more loved .

JO your day at the beach sounds lo lovely! Cant believe some mums ...how boring it must be to have such a well trained bubba hehehehe...I am sure we prefer ours with personality hehehe...mmm maybe that was a bit mean Sorry about the horse :-(

Soph I am so glad Lucie is on the mend ...what a little IT genius posting for you :-). How are you feeling ..getting bigger?.

hiya Storm ..I hope you are feeling well and beaming with a belly full of bubba!.

ohhh Brooke ...families hey!. My husband is Russian and it was a bit of a culture shock getting used to his family . They are lovely but I could write a book on dramas and just general crap and believe me it would sell as a comedy / horror haha. Glad Charli is all better!.

Bec you lunch sounds lovely!. Keira is such a gorgeous little bubs and she has the most wonderful skin such a glow to it ...seems a weird thing to say about a bubba but she really does!.

Well I have been busy the last few days as I to like you Jo am feeling a bit like a single parent!. DH is usually out the door before 7am and home 930pmish ..arghhh . He did not see Kaitlyn for two days !. Anyway now I am making him come home for "family dinner night" although tonight he took two calls during dinner so he is busted!. Anyway not grumpy at him as he is just working really hard and I know he has to ..just sucks!. Anyway for family dinner night I made Chilli Con Carne .mmmmmmmmmm I just put Kaitlyns aside before I added the chilli and salt . I did put garlic in hers though but she does not seem to have an upset tummy hehe.

Kaitlyn is totally going on formula strike! I swear she would go the whole day without a bottle now ...today she had 180Mls at 5am then 100mls at 10am then 100mls at 330pm and then 50mls (arghh) at 630pm ...and that is it!. But she is digging into her solids so I am not to worried. Plus I also managed to get 60Mls onto her weetbix and 90mls into some custard for her hehehe. I am just sneaking it in where I can!.

Soph I dont have your email address and cant message it as I am not a "paid member" ...let me know your email and I will send it . I have sent it to everyone else. How on earth do I actually join and pay ....I have been trying to find it on the site and cant ...probably so obvious hehe.

Hope you are all well!...fingers crossed for lots of zzzzzzzz and eating bubbas!.

Cass

Wow Trace! LOL..we have a regular morning pooper here..I dont ever miss it!

Cass lol at the bubbas with personality. I have to agree..who wants a boring baby anyway!lmao. Thanks for the link sweets..gotta love bargains eh? Hope you get some quality time with your DH soon. I hate being on my own so much ..i get all sooky!

Well hope everyone else is all doing well. Storm hope you are taking it easy. Look forward to telling your gp all about your fantastic ultrasound on monday.

Fletchie...not long now and Scott will be home. Hope you and Zaney boy are coping ok.

Bec hope little Joshie is eating more..we dont need bubbas on strike.

Soph..that goes for Lucie too!!! Hope you get a chance to rest up a bit. Whats the gos with the townhouse? Did you get it?

Brooke hope you and yours have all recovered from gastro. You poor dear you really deserve a break.

Hello Louise,Georgie, and everyone else.

Well we are disappearing for the next two days. Decided to take a trip to Perth and go and visit my BIL and family. Its our nephews 4th birthday so will be nice to catch up. Im looking forward to some quality family time.....oh and good news..we have leased a block...now just got to find a horse!

Have a wonderful weekend mummys and bubbys!

Jo

Hope you have a great trip Jo. Looks like the horse is a goer again, the kids must be jumping out of their skins! We put another offer on the townhouse yesterday, a more serious one, so fingers crossed.

Cass - Don't stress too much about the formula (coming from Queen Stress herself hehehehe). If she is eating lots of solids, don't worry too much. By the time they are 1 anyway, they won't be having much milk at all I don't think. She is just heading that way! My email address is [email protected]
    Thanks matey!

Now Tracey you need to have a word to miss Indah because she was obviously sending telepathic messages to Lucie to grizzle in her sleep all night last night. Wow I am tired! She did the same thing - didn't actually fully wake and was easy to settle again (dummy or a quick pat) but it was constant. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Hope you had a better night last night.

Hello everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you all???

Me me me!!! Cass, I'd like the link too!!!!!!Don't worry too much about the formula, you're getting it in when you can & that's a good thing!!
    Any more wee's on the potty Trace? That's just awsome!! Hope Indah has been sleeping better too.
    Have a great time away Jo, & yippee on the horse, you've mow got slaves for ever! hehehe
    Hiya Soph, how's your tummy? Don't worry I don't mind hearing all about Lucie's poopahs either.
    Hi Fletchie, how ya going? How's Zane? Not long now til hubby is home?
    Zac would like to join the "grizzle all night club" too, if that's OK. He has a cold again asthma, teething & the grumps.Oh joy!& he is on a formula strike too, I think it is just too hard for him. Does anybody know if it's ok to use vicks & vaso on his chest & back yet?
    Ok he is having a physco....

Ah sorted, poor little thing! Now I have forgotten what else I was going to say. Never mind, we're off to watch my boy play footy soon, last week he scored a try right in front of me yahoo!! But why is it each time he does & nearly cry? Talk about emotional!
    Have a great weekend ladies. My next u/s in on Monday (gulp)

Aww chin up Fletchie, you're doing great!Scott will be home soon & you'll forget all about your hard time with out him. I know it's hard, but you've come this far, don't loose it now.Come over & I'll make ya a nice strong cuppa!!!! Hugs to you, & Zane.

What a terrible game of Footy, my boy had to be checked out by the ambo's he's Ok though, it's me that isn't. I was yelling & I even screamed out the baddest word when he got slammed!! I had Zac in my arms too!!What a terrible mother I am So lucky DH didn't come today, I would've been shot!!

hehehehe Storm you sounds like a psycho footy mum - just kidding I am sure we all would have done the same if one of our kids was being hurt! Hope he's ok.

Fletch honey you are doing an amazing job. He will be home soon and I tell ya what he had better be buying you a mighty fine pressie at the duty free shop! You can come and cry to us anytime you want. Hugs matey.

Our offer on the townhouse has been accepted. Now we just can't get too excited until the contract is all drawn up. Yippee!!!! Can't say I am too excited about the prospect of debt again though, it was so nice just to have a bit in the bank for a change!

Woo Hoo congratulations Soph!! What's life without debt or a morgage? Better off money being spent on buying property than just sitting there I say!

Dylan's OK, I am ashamed of myself however. I have become one of those mothers hehehehe.......................

Woo Hoo Soph... Congrat's on the house!!!! Its' only money!!!

Oh, Fletch, Lovey... You will feel so much better once Scott is home & only then will you realise how well you catually coped! Your doing amarvellous job! Biggest of big hugs to you & Zane!!!

Storm, OOOh I am so bad like that too, I saw a kid years ago now push Maddy just as she got to the top of the steps to go down a slide... It was at a family restaurant, I saw her go flying backwards & stoof up screaming at the top of mu lungs as her leg got caught & she was hanging upside down from the top ladder rung screaming!!!
    I was yelling at this kid (approx 6-7) & said to the table where his family was sitting that if they cant keep the f'ing animal under control, they shouldnt bring it out!!! Etc etc, coz Maddy was about 2-3 & never hurt a fly he was just a nasty kid & did it on purpose!!! Funnily enough his Dad grabbed him & forced him to stay at the table but other parents stood up 7 clapped & cheered to me! I was seriously livid... My family just went "oops, you could have guessed it would be Tracey!" hee hee

I also called my sisters FIL ever name under the sun on Christmas day... Maddy was 1 month old & my nephew had gotten a blue wafing pool for Xmas so my sisters FIL was filling it up with the hose & Maddy was asleep in the bouncer in the shade & he turned the hose on her!!! I actually said the WORST word... C! I was furious that an adult would be so stupid & hose a 1 month old sleeping baby in the face with cold hose wtaer!!! Mum said to him as his wife was ushering him to go home (prior to lunch & everything!) You shouldnt have upset Tracey, dont touch her baby!!! hee hee They are very straight & I doubt ever heard those words before, but I will stick up for my kids, DH & I are probably over protective but hey their our kids!!! hee hee Ok that was alot of stuff & hopefully made you feel better Storm!!!

Hi Sammy & Jo have fun in Perth!!! Woo hoo about the horse!

Brooke, Bec & anyone else, i hope your having a wonderful w/end!!!!!

OOH Trace, it did make me feel better. Atleast it was a bunch of strangers hearing me, funny coz I never ever use the C word Oppsies but so what, I was freaking!!
    Good on you I say for sticking up for your kids, & it doesn't matter how colourful the language is it just shows how furious we can get when it comes to our kids being hurt!
    Grrr @ that man for hosing Maddy he deserved everything you gave him!!
    So thank you, I kinda feel abit different today, dont care as much , he he he wont be going to the footy on my own again, I seem to have more self control with DH is with me!

Zaccie had a great sleep last night, he woke up at 5.30 cos FIL rang to see if DH was ready for golf, DH had already left but he went back to sleep til 8.30, ahhh I feel like a new woman!!!

How are you feeling today Fletch? Better I hope...

Hi to all, very quiet in here, hope everybody is having a nice weekend.

Hello ladies...we r back. My poor DH has gone straight to bed. Hes not feeling well at all. Ive had to cancel a bbq we had planned for the evening..bummer. Hope you are all well.

Jo

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast