Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #9

Default Babies Born August 2005 #9

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in August 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Astrolady - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Christy [email protected]
    sherieb [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

August '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Jo_gee
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 2nd August 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 4180g (9,4) Length 53cm, Head Circumferance 36.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Samuel Luke
    Baby's Website:http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/joanddarren/
    Health Concerns: NIL
    Notes: perfect lil happy feeder born via c section
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Storm
    State: N.S.W
    Baby's DOB: 9th August 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3290 (7.2)- Length 52cm- Head Circ - 34cm
    Gender of Baby: BOY
    Baby's Name: Zachary
    Baby's Website: nope, sorry
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) heart murmur & a hydrocele
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) induced by arm, due to 2 vessel cord

Forum Name: Wheatie (Soph)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 24th August 2005
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Lucie Maria
    Baby's Website: Not yet!
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) Was induced due to high BP. Lucie went back into hospital less than 24 hours after coming home as she wasn't feeding - turns out she was jaundiced and needed some tanning time! Mum now expressing and bottlefeeding as confidence was seriously dented!!!

Forum Name: B456
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 24/8/05
    Baby's Stats: 3230 grams, 51cm, 34cm
    Gender of Baby: Female
    Baby Name(s): Charlotte
    Baby's Website: n/a
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) Silent reflux
    Notes: Born by c-section under a general anasethic (epidural did not work). I had preeclampsia - C/s was elective. She is bottle fed and is 'hyper alert'.

Forum Name: kitten2b
    Baby's DOB: 27th August 2005
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Maria Louise
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) 5 weeks 4 days early.
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 3.5weeks in newborn care.

Forum name: Bec77
    Baby's DOB: 27 August 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight: 1796g / 3lb15oz - Length: 46cm - Head Circ: 31.7cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Joshua Michael
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/joshuamichael
    Health Concerns: Nil
    Notes: Joshua was born @ 32+4. He spent 4 weeks in special care but is fine now!

Forum Name: Mummy2Kaitlyn ( Cass)
    State: Sydney
    Baby's DOB: 29th August 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - Weight 4.154Kg/9pound 2Oz , 52Cms long
    Gender of Baby: Female
    Baby's Name: Kaitlyn Ava
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: Suffering from the "flat head Syndrome" that seems to have come about due to the SIDS sleep on the back recommendation. We just narrowly avoided having to be fitted with a helmet to correct it last week ...phew ...always get a second opinion!. Other then that she is a healthy little bubs!
    Notes: 26.5 Hour labour ....lonnnggg, she was a very big bubs so took a little while to make her way out!. And when she arrived she looked like a little Budda with her fat rolls. SOOO cute!.

Last edited by Astrolady; June 6th, 2006 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Removal of those who haven't posted since April 1st 2006

Catch up with your old thread found HERE

Love

hehehheeh me first!

Storm - Thinking of you for tomorrow. What time is your appt?

Jo - Hope your DH is feeling better and it's nothing catching!

Tracey - I can't believe that someone would spray a baby with water like that! What an idiot!

Well we just went for a big drive, picnic and walk. It was lovely to get out for a while, and the first time I have fed Lucie outside the house for literally 5 months or so! She didn't have a great feed - but that's partly to do with teh fact that she had to stop to do a huge poopa (aha all solid though!).

I am zonked though. Might try and grab some zzzzzzzzzzzzs

Hi Jo, welcome back.Sorry to hear DH is ill, hope he gets better soon!

Sounds like a nice day Soph, lucky girl. I've been stuck at home, I think I have cabin fever.Hey, you know Zaccie doesn't feed that great outside either, it must be too amusing & too many things to look at! Yippee for Lucie doing a normal poopah!!!!!!
    U/s is for 1pm tomorrow, not looking forward to it, but am IYKWIM. I wish somebody else could go for me, & tell me the results.

Finally I am going to the shops. I've had DH's bro here all day working out prob's with the kids computer, he just left now, thank heavens.
    Catch up will everyone tomorrow.
    Have a nice night......

*eta, I just went to the shop & they didn't have Zaccie's formula, so I brought a different one, is it OK to just change it on them? OH I hope so, coz he has to have one soon*

Oh Storm..I honestly have no clue with formula?? Goodluck with your ultrasound tomorrow too...be so lovely to see your little ones flickering heartbeat.

Soph your day sounds lovely. We did the same thing and had a picnic outside too. Sammy likes crawling all over me though and pulling my hair......ouch.

Trace...I cant believe that...a baby!!! OMG I would have been livid too!

Jo

Hi Girls ,

sorry just a quick one again ! ...gotta make some pizza scrolls for our Baby massage class tomorrow ..mmmmm

Tracey I am so appalled at your sister FIL ...who the hell does stuff like that man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think he got off easy whatever you said!

Soph congrads on the townhouse! . Having a morgage does suck but I guess at least we are making the bank richer not our landlord ..hang out that does not sound right hehehe. Just kidding ...at least we are growing our wealth with the property market!.

Jo sorry your DH is not well ...seems to be catching I hope we are not next :-(

Storm good luck tomorrow ! cant wait to hear the good news. What is your email and I will send the site through to you .

Fletch you are doing an amazing job ...dont worry DH will be home soon and then I think you need to go our for a nice cup of coffee somewhere and relax!.

All is well here ...Kaitlyn also grumbled in bed until about 9pm last night the poor bubba. Mind you she had chilli con carne ( before I added the chilli) so I think the refried beans made her a little musical if you know what I mean hahahaha. I was in her room rubbing her belly and curling her up so it would put pressure on her little pop belly to get it all out hehehe.

Had a great night last night! DH and I made vietnemese prawn spring rolls and prawn laska from scratch!. So nice...I even layed it out nicely on our good dishes and dressed the plates with garnish and everything...have not done that since missy moo was born.

Well I hope I have not missed anyone ..gotta run and finsh the scrolls.

Cass

Oh yummo Cass your dinner sounds divine!!! You aren't allowed to do that to me, now I am craving spring rolls and laksa and it isn't even 8am :eek:

Jo - Glad you had a nice day too. Do you tell Sammy off when he pulls your hair? Lucie does it all the time and I've started to firmly say 'No' so that she started to get the idea, but not sure?

Storm - Thinking of you today and esp at 1pm. All will be good and you will see your little peanut flickering away. Occasionally I have tried Lucie on a diff formula - not with much success mind you. What one does he normally have and what one did you get?

Hope everyone else is well. Gotta a million things to do today starting with finding a lawyer.

Cass, YUMMMO, I am not preg but now I am hungry!!!!!

I have resorted to wrapping Indah again & last 2 nights not a peep! So I dont care how long she stays wrapped, even if it's til she gets married as long as she sleeps, this morning she woke up really happy & talking too...

Storm, Good Luck today & I think the formula will be OK, they arent too different (I guess?) Soph, woo hoo on solid poos!... Jo hope your Dh is better!

Thanks ladies, cacking myself here! No Dh today either

Soph, goodluck with a lawyer! Zac's been on s26 since birth, now he is having the heinze stuff, it hasn't has a neg effect yet so must be OK.

Trace, it doesn't matter if Indah still needs to be wrapped to sleep, as long as she has a good sleep!!

Hi Brooke!!!!!!!Nice to hear from you, hope you have caught the egg this month.Hope Charli does a good poo!!

Cass, you made me hungry too!! I can't seem to shake the craving for vinegar> Last night I had a steak with vinegar?????? Your dinner sounded yummo, what a wonderful DH you have!!MY email is, [email protected].

Ok gotta go, must keep myself busy this morning!!

Cass....all that cooking sounds heavenly!! Hope the baby massage class went well.

Soph Ive just been grabbing his hands and saying gentle..he gets so overexcited about everything so are trying to soften him down a bit...otherwise Bruce and puss puss arent going to want to go near him!

Brooke fingers crossed all that baby making will pay off and you can join Storm and Soph in the preggers club!!!

Trace..if it helps her sleep thats fantastic..maybe I will try it again too! Cept Sammy sleeps on his tum so ..mmm.

Ohhh Storm..not long to go now..thinking of you..cant wait to hear all about it!!!

Not much happening today..Darren is fine today thanfully so has toddled off to work. Sammy and I have gone for a long walk and hes asleep now. How long are your bubbas awake for now? Sammy doesnt seem to be able to go past 3 hours in the morning but in the evening can last for 5!

Jo

Jo,
    Indah sleeps on her tummy too, but I just wrapped her tightly & when I got up this morning & went in to check her she was in exactly same posie as I had put her last night!!!
    She always rolls on to her tummy & ends up uncovered & I think cold... I usually put her in a long sleeved singlet, t-shirt, then socks & a thick All in one, then a sleeping bag, which she is in her tummy up opposite end of cot banging her head to which must wake her up...
    Last night I didnt put her in the sleeping bag, I wrapped her in a sheet & popped her cellular blanket on her & not a peep! So I am going to do it again tonight!!!!During the day I let her sleep however...
    She is awake from 7am til about 9:30am in morning & then sleeps around 3-5 hours (depending then awahe another 2-3 hours & sleeps 2 hours then sis wakes her to bring her home & she wont go back down til 7:30-8pm (she just fights it....)

Good Luck Storm.... Fingers crossed love!

Thanks for that Trace..mmm might try wrapping Sammy.

Jo

Wow Tracey that's a lot of sleep! Lucky thing! And if wrapping works then why not I say.

Jo - Yeah that's kinda what I've been doing too. Don't want her to start pulling everyone's hair!

Storm - ????? How did you go matey?

Brooke - Thanks matey, found a lawyer although a bit angry and might change because they haven't returned my call to see if the contract has arrived yet! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. And you can tell the gastro fairy to take a hike, you poor things. Hope you are all better now.

Ah Lucie now has thrush. Joy oh Joy! Got some cream so hopefully it will go away soon.

Oh and Jo about the sleep thing. Lucie usually wakes around 5.30am has a bottle and feeds back to sleep for an hour or so. Then another bottle around 10, feeds to sleep again till around 11.30 with another bottle around 2.30 and another hour nap with final bottle and bed just before 7.30. We always feed to sleep these days but that's what's working for the girl so that's what I do! Solids are in between those bottles.

Hi Ladies.
    Let's see, Zac usually stays awake for 1.5 hrs in the morning then sleeps between 3 - 4hs, up for 2/3 sleeps for another 2, then that's it's til bedtime which lately is between 7.30 to 9.30, things are really out of whack here atm, but still, whatever he wants to do. he has been a bit of a grump too, but he has a cold & is cutting more teeth.

Glad Darren is better Jo
    & poor Lucie having thrush, sometimes it just seems like it's never gonna end hey, Soph

my u/s..... I have a sac woo hoo, in the right spot!!!!!! phew! I am 5w3d, so no HB yet, have to go back in a week or 2 to check for one.

Have a nice night ladies, I'm off to relax now!!

WOO HOOOOO, Great news Storm, realx away I say... Congrat's!!!!! I knew it's be all OK!

yayayayayayayayayy Storm ...just logged on quickly to see how you went.

Jump back on later....Kaitlyn is on sleep strike and has been up since 745am ..only 20 min nap all day!...what the????????????///// i am just going to keep her up now until 6pm bedtime ..might as well.

Does anyone know when sesame street is on?. Want to start watching it with missy moo so we can sing .

Whohooooooooooooooooooooo Storm! Grow peanut grow!

Cass - sorry not sure about SS. Just watched playschool but Lucie is asleep again, she was so grumpy!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast