Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005

Wow Kirsty how does she do it???? Can I ask how much she is eating each day at the moment? I weighed Lucie on Monday and she was 5.28kg 8-[

Louise - Was Maria early? You have probably told us before but I can't remember!

Ellissa - As long as Makon is happy then that is all that matters! Are you bf?

Jo - Wow sounds like you are being very generous at Chrissie - lucky kids!

Another slow day on the eating front, but at least I just got her to sleep (touch wood!)

Hi all!
    Wow everything has changed!!
    Glad to hear all is well.
    Will go back & have a catch up & then I'll be up to date with you all again.

Things haven't been to great around here lately, as you all could understand.
    Zac is tremendous(of course), still sleeping 12/14 hrs at night.And he has learnt to poke out his tonge! Cheeky Little thing.And he tries to hold the bottle himself now oh they grow so fast dont they?
    I think he is getting too big for his bassinette now, so we have to go buy a cot this weekend, he keeps hitting the bars on the side while he is sleeping & then he has a little whimper, so it must hurt him.

ELL yeah it was an accident but a welcomed one, just a shame it wasn't meant to be.. .. Bill wants to try again soon, but I really dont think my poor old body is ready.Maybe in the next few years, but I dunno if I really would like to have 5 kids, one who is a very UNSATISFIED teenager!!!!!!(selfish may be the better word, but then that's a hole different story.) :evil: :mad:

O.K enough from me , will have to go & find my ticker again!!

Welcome back Storm. Have been thinking about you. How old is Zac now?

Kirsty77 Guest

Soph-the least Gemma would have in a day would be 420mls, which is 7 bottles of only drinking 60ml each time.But that would be the bare minimum.Normally though she'd ahve maybe 600-700ml.It really does vary.When shes going through a growth spurt its more likely to be the 700ml.

Storm-Wow on Zac sleeping 12/14hours a night!How old is he now?Big hugs to sweetie on your loss.
    Had to laugh about your unsatisfied teenager remark.Corey's boss was talking to me last night about her 2 teenage girls and how difficult they are at the moment!

Hi Soph, he is 3 1/2 months now.

I laugh to myself all the time, Kirsty he is being a typical selfish twit just now & he things because of the m/c I am this real big push over !!
    Well HA, think again kid!!!!

I am so glad Zac is a good sleeper, (shhhhh) he has been in this routine since he was 3 weeks old..... :-$

Storm - Ah the joy of teenagers, something to look forward to 8-[ Lucie is a good sleeper too - she's always slept through the night (apart from 2 occasions she's woken up crying, dummy goes in and all ok again!).

Kirsty - It's amazing that she puts on so much weight! 500g is a huge gain.

Kirsty77 Guest

Yeh I know its a huge gain, thats why I was so shocked!

I can only hope that Gemma will ever sleep 12/14 hours a night!That would be so nice.Can't beleive Zac ha been doing it since he was 3 wks and that Lucie has always done it!NO FAR!!

Hello ladies and bubs

Storm so nice to see you in here. Glad to hear that gorgeous Zac is doing well. AARrgggh teenagers...im not that far away lol. Thats so great that Zac sleeps well for you.

Kirsty thats a great weight gain..you must be happy. Clever little Gemma.

Soph sorry to hear its another slow day. How much does she tend to drink at each feed?

Hi Elissa...hows married life going for ya Great to hear that Makon is doing so well. He might just be a small little guy...not my lil boofa hehe..who puts on a over a kilo a month. 8-[ It must be wonderful for you having your mum as a midwife....must be very handy.

Well im very very tired..lol..i think these numerous wakeups are getting to me...so im cranky today..lucky its a home day! On a good note..Darren has the whole weekend at home. Its such a rarity so we are all excited about that!

TTFN ladies

Jo

Jo - do you have anything special planned for the weekend? I guess Darren must just love being home with the family when he gets the chance. Lucie will vary - sometimes she'll drink 70ml, sometimes 170ml, but she only has 5 feeds a day. Today so far she had 120ml at 7am and 130ml at 11am. Not disastrous but still slow - she was slower last night too.

Kirsty - She obviously just doesn't need to eat that much, like Lucie. But I am soooo enviious re the 500g! I think I'll have a party when Lucie reaches 6kg!

Ellibam Guest

hi girls

storm. i obviously missed the post about your m/c i am so sorry to hear that. just remember teenagers are meant to be pain in the @sses im sure we all were at some point.

yeah i think i will have a party when makon reaches 5.16kg then he is 1 kg from birth weight

Maria was nearly 6 weeks early and weighed 2.050kg at birth, dropping to 1.9kg.

Well I have survived my trip on my own. It took 4.5hours to get to Canberra from Sydney (normally 3hours) I had to stop 3 times. Where I stopped for lunch they were nice enough to cut my toasted sandwich into quarters, and to already put the straw into my milkshake, very sweet. Maria was asleep 5 minutes after putting her to bed last night, very exhausted. Today I travelled to Forbes, by the end of the day, Maria had basically lost it and cried the last 30 minutes, plus to make life fun, I had to drive through 4 hail storms. But she is very aslepp and shouldn't wake until 1am, thus I am off to bed as well.

Melody Guest

Good morning ladies & welcome to another week!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend.... Jo you mustn't have known yourself with all that family time on your hands I hope it was both restful & fun.

Elli where is your www?! I forgot that you were getting married recently... I'd love to see some pictures.

Fantastic to hear that all bubs are gaining weight & doing everything right.... I am very lucky with Hunter. He is a really good sleeper at night, pretty much from word go he only woke once & now he goes from 7pm-7am (with a 15 minute dream feed at 10pm)

I had such a lovely day yesterday... DH & I coccooned inside with a lazy breakfast & then back to bed for cuddles while Hunter did a morning sleep, took hours to read the papers while he played with Hunter & made me cups of tea. Then we met some friends at Max Brenners for soufflee, went for a drive in the rain while Hunter slept & then got a beautiful pizza for dinner & opened a bottle of wine. I watched Kath & Kim & then went to bed after feeding master Hunter. A pretty perfect day really.....

Ah Mel that sounds like an awesome day! Great that Hunter is a great sleeper for you too. Sounds like a dream child!

Louise - Hope you have recovered from all your travels. You did really well!

Ellissa - You will be having that party in no time.

Jo - How was your weekend with DH and the kids? I hope you did some relaxing.

Kirsty - How is the lovely Gemma today?

Storm - How are all those kids of yours?

Well Lucie had another couple of slow days, but weight gain of 175g (now up to 5.455!) for last week which I am very happy with. Now I have to start getting organised for holidays and we have a super busy week with Mick having all end of year stuff (he's a teacher) and dinners basically every night. Got to clean the house, my friend is coming to babysit tonight!

Yay Soph, a noice gain there Lucie!!!
    I added some more pic's of Indah & the girls on Santa's knee.

I should be getting ready, due for lunch at friends soon!!!!

Oh Tracey they are sooo cute. Indah has an awesome head of hair!

Melody Guest

Soph, that is great! I'm pleased you have something to go on with the weight gain.

Indah is so beautiful! The one of her & daddy at 8 weeks in just achingly beautiful! What a special picture. Noice!

Hiya ladies

Soph..yaaay on the weight gain. 175 grams is just terrific. You go girl...whoohoo Lucie. OH and were are you heading off to tonight..be so nice for you to get out!

Mel..hello honey...sounds like Hunter is just a dream. Your Sunday just sounds gorgeous! We all watched Kath and Kim last night..wasnt it just hilarious.

Louise glad your trip went well for you. What a good girl Maria is with all that driving. Sammy hasnt minded the car but now hes starting to get a bit annoyed if hes in it for too long....despite all my careful decorations and toys hanging everywhere!

Kirsty..hows Gemma...hope you guys had a nice weekend.

Hiya Storm...hows little boy?

Love the photos Tracey..gosh...Indah makes my baldy seem even more bald...shes just gorgeous!

Well for the most part we had a gorgeous weekend. It was so nice having some nice family time. We have been in sore need. We hung out and relaxed..went to the movies had a games night with my family..so the kids spent most of saturday night swimming in the pool. Unfortunately we decided to go and visit the MIL in Mandurah..11/2 away on Sunday. She spent the whole time trying to get the kids on webcam to her internet lover in the US...god it was woeful...we couldnt get out of there quick enough. #-o Theres nothing more i can say..cos it just wont be nice.

Bye for now

Jo

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast